The TTC 2012- 2013 Babies Club... 13 BFP's!!!

Taurus- :hugs: I thought for sure youd be getting a BFP on the bright side there is a lot more fun baby :sex: to be had
Jammers- that could be a good symptom I NEVER yell at my daughter and two days ago I jumped down her throaght for a minor infraction. My DH had to pull me aside and help me reasses the situation :dohh:

Welcome Rikki glad to have you with us.

Morgan best get to bding now that you got that positive. Go catch that egg.

Taurus sorry the witch showed and had the nerve to do it early. Here's to hoping that this cycle ends in BFP.

Maia I have everything crossed that you get that BFP you've worked so hard and you deserve it.
Amy and Krystal hope you and the beans are doing well.

Jammers hope you're enjoying the thread so far.

Sophie haven't heard from you in a while. Hope you're ok miss.

Wendy and Emma hope you ladies are well and thanks for stopping by the thread and always giving us encouragement.

To anyone I may have forgotten I hope you are well and getting ready to have a great weekend.

AFM had my follow up appointment and doctor says everything is healing the way it should be. It's just going to be a slow process.

Thanks so much. I cant wait for it to feel real! Aside from feeling really tired and a little wave of nausea every once in awhile I feel good!!

Lilli,

With my daughter it didnt start feeling real until I could feel her move. Its so much fun!!

Thanks for the love everyone! Hoping this is gonna be my last af for a while!

Glad you're feeling good, lilliechloe!!! A nice smooth pregnancy would be ideal! :) can't wait to see a baby bump in the coming months!

Maia- really rooting for you to get that BFP!

Good luck everyone this cycle!! FX for all and h&h 9 mos to our lovely BFPs!

Nothing new or exciting this way. glad I got opks for this cycle since i had a 28 day cycle this time instead I'd a 31 day!

Hey all,

Update on my status I tested this morning and got :bfn: but I am not having signs of AF I have had mild aches in my left and right sides at times but they go as quick as they come. Usually by now I am cramping and can tell its coming. I guess I am going to wait till Saterday and if still no AF then I will test again. Only pg symptoms I may have is I have been exausted to the point where I have to take a nap at least once a day and I am going to bed earlier than usual for me. I also seem to have a shorter fuse but that could be because AF is coming:shrug:. So now back to the waiting game for me:dohh:

Taurus,

I hope march brings you all you have been waiting for as well. Its a tough process to go through. It took three years to conceive my daughter now 3. Bunch of baby dust to you :hug:

Hi Ladies :wave:

I hope you are all well, and gearing up for more POAS and BDg this week! And for those of us still waiting, I hope the wait is being as kind as possible.... :dust:

AFM... CD26/11DPO: Stalk my chart!! No tracking temp, just waiting on AF or BFP!! Was testing early today, but lost the nerve!! I am not feeling as hopeful, I have little to no symptoms really, but, you never know.... Trying to keep my focus. *FXD BFP before our angel's due date of 2.15.12*:dust:

How is everyone doing? We are leaving for vacation thursday and I hopping for good news to share with my family. :) Feeling great hope we caught the eggy!!

Good Luck Morgan and Maia. Hope we see some BFP's. Hope everyone else is doing well.

Hey girls im back after a long time away me and OH decided to not chart our months etc.. we still dont have our BFP yet but things seem to be a lot less stressful. I think now we are still wanting a baby but we arent trying not protecting, how are we all doing has there been any BFP's since i left in august last year? Hope to speak to you all soon ladies :) x

KAYLZ Welcome Back! I hope the NTNP method works out well for you soon Hun! There has been many ups and downs in this thread since your leave of absence.... I am sure too much to read about, but I will let the other ladies update you on their own. Me however, I have not gotten my BFP since our MC in July. BUT.... we are still very determined!!! GL :dust:

MORGAN GL, enjoy your vacay, I hope that it a huge delight with excellent results and news!:dust:

ADRIENNE Hi Hun? How are you, and your knee? Hope you have an awesome day!:flower::dust:

Hi Ladies, Happy Valentine's Day!!

NAOMI You were just on my mind, I hope all is going well with you and the lovely baby!:flower:

AFM... CD27/12DPO: Stalk my chart!! No tracking temp, just waiting on AF or BFP!! Well, I did go home and test last night, BFN, but I knew it was early, was just trying to capture the date prior to Valentine's day or Our angel's Ddate. I am now, just waiting. AF is due on Saturday..... Although we had focus, we will not be getting a BFP before our angel's due date, 2.15.12. Now we will try to get our 2012 delivery so March and April are our chances before we need to re-evaluate and plan accordingly. I hope you all enjoy your Valentine's Day no matter what you are doing:dust:

:coffee:Hey everyone,

Happy Valentines Day!

So got my af today:nope:. So here we go again here to hoping for a March :bfp:

JAMMERS so sorry that AF flew in:hugs: I hope that March is just as lucky for you as it has been for sooooo many in the past!:dust:

AFM... CD28/13DPO: Well, I tested today, in honor of our Angel. BFN. I took my temp as well, it is still about 98.64, but.... I am feeling AF symptoms, including the achy bbs. I am not as hopeful but will continue to track symptoms until AF arrives. AF is due on Saturday..... today has started off hard, as I knew it would. I am now working towards a new TTC focus. Sad day for me today, so I apologize if I am not on as much as you all may have gotten accustomed to. I hope you all enjoyed your Valentine's Day!:dust:

Super big hugs for today Maia :hugs: :hugs: I hope you can get that BFP in a couple days. :hugs:

Sending you big hugs Maia, I know this is a hard time for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->