The TTC 2012- 2013 Babies Club... 13 BFP's!!!

hello ladies, sorry for the af's that have popped in! what a witch she is!!!!! :(

nothing too new to report here... just waiting on my OPKs to turn positive! doing them every morning until i get a little closer to what i believe is my usual O date... or i notice them getting darker...then I am going to start testing twice a day. this is my first month using them so FX i can figure it out. LOL

Sorry you are feeling sad, MrsMM. Once we become bump buddies this sadness can remain in the past! I look forward to that day for us both! I know our time is coming very soon!

I feel like everyone around me is getting pregnant right now! dont ya hate when you feel that way?
hows everyone doing this week?

AMY Thank you sooo much for your kind words, I know my time will come sooner or later. I have a re-focus.... Now, you keep us posted on this lovely BFP... :flower:

ADRIENNE You are right, it has been a harder time than I thought, but expected it to be difficult. I am back with new focus and hopefully I can be happ(IER) soon! How are you hanging in, knee?

TAURUSMOM05 you are VERY right! Your words touched me and gave me drive, when we are bump buddies, the saddness will be behind me! Thank you soooo much! Here we go!:dust:

AFM... CD29/14DPO: After a very hard and difficult day, I am back with a new goal. Our Angel's date has now passed, we conceived in May, so we are hoping now to have a dark pink sticky BFP by May! I am feeling AF symptoms, including the achy bbs but more cramping, AF is due in 2 days, there is still a chance for a late BFP, however, I am doubtful of that today. Just hoping not to have a cycle like the last which was well over 40 days. I am still a little sad, but my dedication is holding me higher than I was yesterday. I am now working towards a new TTC focus. Thank you ladies that said a prayer, had me in your thoughts, and left me kind words:flower::dust:

Glad to hear that you're feeling better Maia. I think your new focus is great and I'm sure you're going to end up with the result that you want.

AFM the knee is getting better. Went to the market yesterday and that was a bad idea. Not ready for that kind of walking yet. I have to remember to take things slow if I want to heal properly. That's not easy for me.

AF is due sometime between the 19th and 21st (my cycles range from 26 to 28 days) but yesterday I had tons of white creamy cm (sorry tmi) which I've never had before and this morning I've had some red spotting also unusual for me. Now in other cycles I would think that maybe this is a sign of a BFP but dh and I have not been able to bd since my knee surgery and that was the same time that I was Oing. So not sure what's going on with that but we'll see. Next FS appointment is on the 29th.

Hope you ladies are having a great day and I'll speak with everyone later.

Hey all,

I have not used OPKs before and was wodering if the digital ones have worked well for anyone. I am going to try those this month. Does anyone know what day you start taking them? I have a 31 day cycle

Jammers this is my first cycle using opks too! I'm using ic's... Testing every morning since af stopped... then twice a day when I'm coming up to O, about a week to 5 days before I usually notice fertile cm! If this is not right someone help me out. Lol I had to Google to get answers! Lol

Anyone have big plans this weekend?

JAMMERS I have and STILL use ICs AS WELL AS the digis, I use the digis to confirm. I also use the CBFM though, covering alot of bases. The digis are Great, just expensive, which is why many don't use, other than that, they are lovely. TAURUSMOM this information goes for you too Hun! GL FXD!:dust:

ADRIENNE Yes, my new focus is in effect.... So happy to hear that you are getting some good symptoms, but let's remember to take care of that knee so that TTC and BFPs can be enjoyed and most successful. I am sooo excited to see a BFP come your way!!!:dust:

AFM... CD30/15DPO: Well, I have not tested again, and won't until I am at least one day late, that would be Sunday. I did take my temp a couple times after I committed to stopping, because I was testing. Not really SS either, just noticing anything that is hard to ignore, which is nothing. Cramping has subsided alot and the achey bbs has also. I am still charting and you are welcome to STALK it! I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend planned, that is filled with BFP testing, BFP :sex:, OV preparations, or just a plain excellent weekend!:dust:

Hi ladies :wave: hope everyone had a wonderful weekend, including those that are still on their extended weekend....

AFM... CD33/18DPO: I was suppose to test yesterday, but didn't I waited until I was later... you can read more in my journal.... BFP! Ladies.... :bfp: I am passed happy, but just as far passed scared. I booked an appt with my doc for Thursday since I have had a MC and we are going to move forward from there. I am cautious, very cautious.... I thank you all for your support in each way that it was given, and I know you all know I am going nowhere, I will be here through the testing threads as long as I can. I want to send an extra special thanks to my "Secret Santa" ladies!!! Read more in the journal... Let's go Feb BFPS!!!!

Maia this news has just made my day. Huge Congrats to you and wishing you a healthy and happy 9 months!!!! :bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny:

MAIA!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am over the moon ecstatic for you! You so deserve this after everything you've been through. I'm so glad the doctor can fit you in so soon! Praying this is your sticky BFP!

Well, af started a week early which means that that my luteal phase was only 7 days which doesn't give enough time for the egg to implant. Ugh I'm so frustrated and confused, I have my dr appointment wed. I am anxious and nervous I just want to know what is going on, and take the next step. Thanks for the support ladies

Good luck with your doctors appointment Morgan. I'm sure you'll get some answers as to what's going on and you'll be on your way to getting that BFP.

Maia- as you know I am just Sooo unbelievably happy for you! Your journal update seriously made my day!! I thought about you earlier this morning while I was shopping with my son (random I know. lol) and was I totally bnb'ing it up while I was waiting in the checkout! Your chart just looked so perfect...and I think, still no af??? Could it be?! Love that everything lined up so perfectly. It's so crazy how things just fall into place like that sometimes! I'd say its meant to be!

I'm so sorry, Morgan. I can only imagine your frustration. ((((Hugs)))) FX you get all the answers you need at your appt! I'll be thinkin of you!!

Afm, still waiting for my opk to turn positive, so nothing really exciting at this point! I feel good about thia month... So we shall see! Been BD'ing at least every other day so I should catch it at the rught moment, lets hope all the other stars align. Lol

How's everyone doing?? whats new??

JAMMERS Thank you so much!

TAURUS :hugs::flower: Thank you sooo very much! I am so thankful for all your well wishes, all the dust, and all the support you have given over the last few months, I am so happy to have you as a TTC buddy, and soon to be bump buddy!:dust:

MORGAN I am so sorry AF flew in, I hope the appt goes well and you get information to help you to this BFP!:dust:

:flower: I want to thank you all for your well wishes, thoughts, prayers, and :dust: that you have given over the last year. It has certainly helped me through, I am nervous as the lines are still rather light, but I am holding on.... Thank you so much for your support ladies, it means so much!:flower:

AFM... CD34/19DPO: I tested again this morning, still a BFP, it is still faint, hoping that it gets darker and darker and the results are good on Thursday! Pics in the journal! Let's go Feb BFPs!!!!

maia- i am so anxious for thursday FOR you. lol cant wait for your update!

morgan- thinking of you as you head to your appt. tomorrow!! good luck with everything, i pray you get all the answers you need!

lillie- hope all is well your way!! im testing 3/10 so im hoping to join you and maia in the first trimester!! i hope your MS subsides soon :)

afm, still nothing new going on. according to my ticker, i will be O'ing in 3 days, but obviously thats a guesstimate... no positive OPK yet... been testing once a day since CD8... and everyday they have all looked the exact same. a darker, but not positive line... day after day the same! is it suppose to be gradual or is this normal? i need to google stuff. lol i really cant wait to see that surge!!! maybe i should start testing twice a day now?? DH is really anxious, as well. he wants to see my OPK everyday. lol each time he asks, "is it positive yet???" its cute, and im glad he is so eager and supportive.

hope all is well with you ladies!! whats new?

wow congrats for your bfp hun!

Yay let the rest of the BFP roll in :happydance: how is everyone? well I

hope xxx

TAURUS Hang in there, that OV has to be near. Are the OPKs getting any darker? I am nervous but excited to get to my appt tomorrow!:dust:

MORGAN hope all is going well at your appt, please let us know how things work out:dust:

WANTING Thanks! You are about to hit that 20 wk mark, appts near??

AMY and ADRIENNE How are you all doing? How are you feeling AMY? ADRIENNE, what's on your agenda??:dust:

AFM... CD35/20DPO: Lines are MUCH darker! I am officially not testing anymore... well, unless I get this super urge, I have 1 HPT left... :haha: Pics in the journal! Let's go Feb BFPs!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->