The TTC 2012- 2013 Babies Club... 13 BFP's!!!

Hey Jammers,
That has happened to me, but it comes and goes. It's happend the last three cycles that I've had, but it hasn't happend this cycle. I do hope it's a sign of good things to come for you Jammers.

Taurus I am thinking of waiting til the 14th if I can wait that long. Hopefully good new this month for all of us.:dust:

Buster good to know I'm not alone its so weird how your body changes. Its throwing me off lol:wacko:

im also trying to wait until the 14th... but idk! im notorious for testing ridiculously early! thank goodness for ic's!

I am with ya Taurus I am notorious as well for early testing,

I think I only tested early once, and I said never again. I hate seeing that BFN. So my rule is to test on cycle day 29. My cycles usually run 26-28 days so I feel pretty safe if af hasn't showed up by day 29 that my chances for seeing a BFN go down by quite a bit. Good Luck Ladies let's hope that this is our cycle to get that BFP!!!

Buster sounds like a good plan I usually have a 31 day cycle, but I ovulated 3 days early this month. Heres to hopefully having our :bfp: this cycle

Good luck taurus and jammers and buster!! I am rooting for you guys this cycle!! I cant wait to hear your out comes!

Thanks Lilli, hope you and your little bean are doing well.

Im liking this thread alot! =)
So I have temped every morning at the same time. However my body has been fighting a UTI & A Yeast infection :( grrr! My temps have been all over the place I look at my chart and its way high or way low. My temp has stayed 92.3 the past few mornings. I just learned how to check my cervix. If I only known back then what I know now this process wouldnt be takin very long. Ugh! So I have creamy CM is that right? 6 days until I ovulate. Im praying realy hard for this month!. And using opks everyday from CD10. Were BD every other day. If we dont conceive this month I want answers! Lol
Babydust to everyone!

Good luck MrsHamstra with this cycle and I hope it ends in a BFP for you. Also I hope that UTI and Yeast infection clear up soon. I wish I could give you some insight on temping but I don't do it. But some other ladies on here do and maybe they can give you some opinions on what going on with it. :flower:

So I had my 21 day progesterone bloodwork done and I did ovulate levels were 14.3 so heres to hoping for my :bfp: :dust: to all you wonderful ladies

That's great Jammers!!!! Wishing you lots of luck and :dust:

fantastic news, jammers! so excited for you... really hope you get that bfp!

afm, nada! 7dpo... just waiting for time to pass :) so symptoms, no nothing... suppose thats still to be expected. gonna try to test saturday at 10dpo with a friend from another thread... if nothing and no af, testing again monday! FX!

Taurus,

Good luck!!! I am testing on Sat. as well hopefully we will have great news to report.

Buster,

Thank You and good luck to you as well.

My update is my breasts are still tende but have calmed down and I have been tired but have also been more busy than usual this week. The doc called and said I wont need any more progesterone test since they have got my cycle regulated so thats good news.

thats great news, jammers. saturday is only 10dpo for me but im going to try anyway!!

cant wait for the bfp's to start pouring in :)

Hey ladies how are you all doing today? Hope you are all doing well.

ASFM: My BF and I dtd this morning, so hoping to have a bfp soon!

So I wrote God a letter today. Thoughts & such. Its very personal and so I wont share a whole lot. Its about my past and my choices I made. And my today. It was two pages long. I have been out of school for 4 years now. And we used to write notes all the time and then fold em up in different ways and pass em on. I folded it football style. And held onto it. I was watchin a movie while doin all this so I got distracted. Not sure if I got on here and mentioned that my husband usually works away out of town during my O day..well it was suddenly cancled this week! I looked down at mt little football letter and each line says it like this....
As
For a baby
Well
Your
Set.
Hmmmm I couldnt believe it. I took the neatest picture of it. I wish I could upload it but I do all this on my mobile and cant upload pics. He works in mysterious ways. I dont want to 1. Get my hopes up or 2. Toot my own horn but I think hes listening.
I would like opinions
Ladies I take critisism fine. so if you have other ideas or thoughts thats ok.
Im praying for my BFP!

So I wrote God a letter today. Thoughts & such. Its very personal and so I wont share a whole lot. Its about my past and my choices I made. And my today. It was two pages long. I have been out of school for 4 years now. And we used to write notes all the time and then fold em up in different ways and pass em on. I folded it football style. And held onto it. I was watchin a movie while doin all this so I got distracted. Not sure if I got on here and mentioned that my husband usually works away out of town during my O day..well it was suddenly cancled this week! I looked down at mt little football letter and each line says it like this....
As
For a baby
Well
Your
Set.
Hmmmm I couldnt believe it. I took the neatest picture of it. I wish I could upload it but I do all this on my mobile and cant upload pics. He works in mysterious ways. I dont want to 1. Get my hopes up or 2. Toot my own horn but I think hes listening.
I would like opinions
Im praying for my BFP!

I totally believe in signs. that is pretty amazing. my sign was that we needed to use our savings to pay taxes and the savings was baby $. And because of our luck I knew that once that cushion was gone we'd get pregnant. As I was draining the account I said to my husband you know that since our money is gone we will get pregnant this month. and we did.
Totally different sign but still

As
For a baby
Well
Your
Set.
I would like opinions
Im praying for my BFP!

I totally believe in signs. that is pretty amazing. my sign was that we needed to use our savings to pay taxes and the savings was baby $. And because of our luck I knew that once that cushion was gone we'd get pregnant. As I was draining the account I said to my husband you know that since our money is gone we will get pregnant this month. and we did.
Totally different sign but still

Funny tho how it all will work out in the end..thats well I wouldnt say funny but expected. My husband talks to his co workers about us trying and one of the guys and his wife tried for 2 years the same month they decided to stop trying they went and ordered a custom harley davidson took out a loan for 32 thousand a week later she found out she was pregnant. Went back to the dealer and cancled the order
and the loan.
Were doing the sperm meets egg pla. This cycle hopefully it works =)

MrsHamstra I believe in signs. Nothing wrong with having a little faith. I hope this means that your BFP will happen sooner rather than later.

Taurus good luck on Saturday. Try not to be too upset if it's BFN because at 10dpo it's still early and you're not out until af shows.

Shey keep up with that bding and I hope you get that BFP this cycle

Hope all you other ladies are doing well and getting ready for the weekend.

AFM getting ready to go back to work for the first time since my knee surgery on Friday. In the middle of my tww, and nothing new to report on that end of things. Looks like it's a go for IVF in April if I don't get preggo this cycle or the next. So I'm really keeping my fingers crossed that I can make it happen, so I can avoid the whole IVF thing. But if it doesn't at least I have the ability to use IVF in my baby quest. Well, that's all for now. I might not be on as much since I'll be working. But will be checking in when I can. Take Care.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->