The TTC 2012- 2013 Babies Club... 13 BFP's!!!

Taurus,
Hopefully the mean old witch continues to stay away and you get your BFP real soon. Are you still cramping? I keep having sharp pains feels almost where my cervix is. Not sure if its a good sign or a sign af is going to rear her witchy head. AF is due tomorrow so I am going to wait till wednesday to test if af does not come. My husband wants me to wait till friday so he doe not have to buy any more tests,but not sure I can wait that long.

Buster,

Hopefully your knee gets feeling better real soon. Are you having any symptoms yet?

Taurus,
Hopefully the mean old witch continues to stay away and you get your BFP real soon. Are you still cramping? I keep having sharp pains feels almost where my cervix is. Not sure if its a good sign or a sign af is going to rear her witchy head. AF is due tomorrow so I am going to wait till wednesday to test if af does not come. My husband wants me to wait till friday so he doe not have to buy any more tests,but not sure I can wait that long.

Buster,

Hopefully your knee gets feeling better real soon. Are you having any symptoms yet?

thanks jammers! af has STILL not shown... now 2 days late. omg omg. haha like i said i have not been late since i had mirena removed! im 12dpo and yes, still feeling dull achey cramps. everytime i go to the restroom i expect to see her and nothing! i have noticed a bit of sticky cm that started today. didnt have to check for it... it just came out on the tissue. idk if this means af is imminent for bfp? either way, id love an answer and SOON. i hate being in limbo. if she still hasnt shown, im gonna take an frer wednesday with FMU. we shall see!

you sound like you are having good symptoms too. oh i seriously hope she stays away for you!!! we need a nice round of bfps on here!

baby dust for ALL!!! lol

Taurus,

Buster,

Ha ha my husband is the same way. he dislikes it when I buy tests every month. Lol he rolls his eyes. He used to hate it but deep down he always hopes for a BFP. So he doesnt mind. But the cost of tests are a bit much. It costs more to find out if your pregnant and conceive than it is to have a baby. Lol just kiddin. Sometimes it feels like that.

The witch has landed. She got me late this morning. Oh well onto yet another cycle. I hope you ladies have better luck than I did this time. Good Luck ladies!!!

Taurus,
I am due today and the witch has not shown up yet but am having dull crampiness as well. I'm with ya this waiting period sucks.:headspin:

Buster,

Stupid witch hopefully you will have your BFP this cycle :dust:

Mrs Hamstra,

My hubbys the same he hates spending the money,but is hoping for a BFP

Af got me today around 1pm... Good news is I now know i have a 12 day LP... and surprisingly, I'm not super sad like I thought I would be. I'm feeling confident about this cycle!

Jammers- hope she stays away!

Buster- so sorry she swooped I'm and got you :( I'm on cd1 with you, tho!!!

Good luck Jammers you still have a chance. I hope that evil witch stays away from you.

Taurus sorry that the witch got you, but now we're cycle buddies. Let's make it happen this cycle. Bring on that BFP.

Hello all,

Got up this morning and took my last test :bfp:. I am excited but cautiously optimistic since my last two ended in miscarriages.

Taurus,

Stupid witch!!!! That is great you know your lutenal phase now hopefully you will get your :bfp: next month :dust:

Congrats Jammers H&H 9 months !

Taurus and buster, :hugs: I'm sure your bfps are in the near future

Lillichloe,

Thank you for the well wishes. I am really hoping for a sticky bean this time.

Congrats Jammers, have a healthy and happy 9 months. Sending you loads of sticky dust.

Congrats Jammers! Woo hoo.
Better luck this cycle for the girls that was visited by the witch :(

Ok ladies I'm worried. And I need all the advice or help I can get. My DH is making his drop april3rd for his semen analysis. But he leaves march 28th to drive to colorado for a guys weeend to constantly drink. Smoke cigs. And smoke pot I guess its leagal there? And he isn't willing to not do those things for this important day. Heck I've only waited 3 months for this appt. Will all that bad stuff effect his sperm for the day of the appt. I've been distant from him. I can't even explain how upset and dissapointed I am in him. This means everything to me. What would you do if this was you? Help asap!!!

It can give him a low sperm count. I read it in one of my mom's medical books that smoking and drinking can decrease sperm. But idk how true that is.

I've heard the samething that Shey did. I wish I had some good advice for you. Maybe tell him that all those things he wants to do are really going to cause him to have a negative test out come.

I tell ya dealing wiith men while ttc is not an easy task. I wish you lots of luck. :hugs:

The paperwork that they gave us on the info of a sperm analaysis. It said they can not determine infertility on a man by one analaysis. They have to do 3 to determine a problem if their is one. I just wish he wouldnt. Its like it doesn't matter. We have come so close to getting answers. And then this. I feel like hes not as dedicated anymore. Super sad. He says he wants to be a dad but then I fight with him takin a vitamin daily and trying to get him to not wear boxers. I put more effort into this and I'm tired

I think that's just how it is with men. I go through the samething with my dh. I'm the one who does all the research, makes the appointments, and tells him what supplements to take. Like I said earlier ttc is hardest on the women. I understand your sadeness because I've been there. Hopefully he'll come around sooner rather than later. Stay strong and I'm sure you'll be getting that BFP.

Hi all
I thought my hubbi was the only one thats laxy about ttc.
I do all the research, make apts, see doctors, have bloods n scans, take herbal remedies for everything possible to help us. All i do is ask him to dtd lol, n sometimes he cant be bothered to do that. Hes stil drinkin n smokin, n wont give up. But wen we talk about kids hes all excited n up for it. Strange guys are x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->