The TTC 2012- 2013 Babies Club... 13 BFP's!!!

MrsHamstra I believe in signs. Nothing wrong with having a little faith. I hope this means that your BFP will happen sooner rather than later.

Taurus good luck on Saturday. Try not to be too upset if it's BFN because at 10dpo it's still early and you're not out until af shows.

Shey keep up with that bding and I hope you get that BFP this cycle

Hope all you other ladies are doing well and getting ready for the weekend.

AFM getting ready to go back to work for the first time since my knee surgery on Friday. In the middle of my tww, and nothing new to report on that end of things. Looks like it's a go for IVF in April if I don't get preggo this cycle or the next. So I'm really keeping my fingers crossed that I can make it happen, so I can avoid the whole IVF thing. But if it doesn't at least I have the ability to use IVF in my baby quest. Well, that's all for now. I might not be on as much since I'll be working. But will be checking in when I can. Take Care.

Good luck. Take it easy at work. Knee surgery is some serious stuff.
Im hoping you get your BFP hunny. Before IVF. Do you do yoga at all? Im tryin to get into it. Just gotta go buy me a DVD so I can do it at home. It may relax you. And not constantly think about baby!

Hey ladies!

I have great news! I got all my blood work back from the doctors, all my hormones and came back NORMAL! yay!! And we got my husbands sperm count tested and that was normal as well, soooo happy about that! So our next step is this, I go back when i start my cycle to have an ultra sound and be put on clomid. I am wondering what type questions I should ask about clomid, Im kinda anxious about but excited at the same thing. Does anyone have any ideas?

Morgan,

That is great news!!! I am on clomid as well my 3rd cycle. You might want to make sure whats days you take it because they very from doc to doc. I take mine on days 3 through 7 and it has made me ovulate regularly after the first month. I did not ovulate on my first cycle. Be familar with side efects as well I was so moody for a few days and got headaches on occasion. Good luck girl Hopefully you get your BFP soon

Great news Morgan. I have a feeling it won't be long til we see your BFP.

MrsHamstra I don't do yoga, but I might have to give it a try. Anything to get my mind off the ttc thing for a little while has to be good for you.

To all you other lovely BNB ladies out there I hope you are getting ready to have a great weekend and working on getting those BFPs.

Morgan, what great news! so happy for you... you must feel so much more at ease :) Your bfp will come in no time now!! baby dust to you!

buster- hope things are going well with you!

afm, 10dpo, will be testing in the a.m. (its after midnight here). started having cramps at 8DPO all day, all day yesterday, and still right now! feels like af is imminent but i usually only have cramps the day before... i O'ed on CD 21... usually have a 31 day cycle... eek!! im so nervous im going to start spotting in the am, as i usually do the day before! FX she stays away!

Taurus here's to hoping that the witch stays away...far away. Good luck!!!

BFN at 10dpo this a.m.

for 3 days ive had cramping.... which usually only happens 1 day before af... which isnt due until tomorrow... no spotting yet, which i usually have the day before af.

the cramping has moved so far down. it felt like it was in my tailbone last night... and it literally feels low like that right now...? achey pressure way down low... instead of in my abdomen, its IN my bajingo (what i call my vagina, btw) and in my tailbone.

body tell me something already! either let af show up or give me a dang bfp! stat! pronto! This is the first month out of 6 ttc cycles on bnb thats ive actually felt like i had symptoms... but maybe its been 6 cycles so its finally started to get in my head?! idk!

hope everyone is doing well! will be testing again Monday... which would make af one day late at 12DPO!

Taurus,

I had that pain when I was preggo with my daughter so heres to a BFP soon.
Tested today as well I am 10 days past Ovulation as well BFN but am having sore ta tas and some cramping that comes and goes so hopefully it was too soon for me as well Heres to having BFPs instead of the evil witch for us

Hey ladies!

I have great news! I got all my blood work back from the doctors, all my hormones and came back NORMAL! yay!! And we got my husbands sperm count tested and that was normal as well, soooo happy about that! So our next step is this, I go back when i start my cycle to have an ultra sound and be put on clomid. I am wondering what type questions I should ask about clomid, Im kinda anxious about but excited at the same thing. Does anyone have any ideas?

Take a prenatal and get preseed. Clomid makes you very dry. Well everyones bodies are different. It also thins your uterine lining which causes miscarriage. Preseed will help the cervical mucus dryness. Good luck darlin.

Sorry about the BFNs ladies, but remember it's still early and you're not out until that stupid witch shows her face.

Bajingo LOL, did you get that from Scrubs Taurus? LOL

Buster, yes I did!!!!! I used to love that show!!! Hahaha
Well, I'm 11dpo and af did NOT show today!

I had my mirena taken out 6 mos ago and I haven't had a cycle longer than 31 days! They have been 31 days each time...! Tomorrow is cd 32! Crazy! Hope she stays away!

I love Scrubs. I still watch it on Comedy Central. I hope that witch stays away sending loads of baby dust. GOOD LUCK!!!

Ok, just got back from my first work trip and it wasn't easy. I think it was too soon as my knee wasn't ready for all that walking. I'm at the end of the tww as af is due between the 14th and 16th. So just waiting for her to make an appearence. But I wouldn't mind if she skipped me this month and the next 8 after. LOL Are you going to test with FMU tomorrow?

Buster- I can only imagine how your knee feels! Ouch! Maybe it was good for it????? Maybe you should ask your doc?

You are so calm and non obsessive during your tww! What will power you have! Lol this is the first cycle I've felt just utterly batty!

I hope she stays away a good solid 8/9 mos for you!!!!! FX!
I probably will test again with fmu... I'm testing everyday until something happens! Lol

Oh I obsess, sometimes to the point where I drive myself crazy. LOL The only thing I do have will power with is early testing. That's the one thing I don't do. I hate seeing that BFN. So I won't test until at least cd29 since my cycles run between 26-28 days. But other than that the tww makes me just as crazy as everyone else. I hope that you get some good new with your tests today.

How are the rest of you ladies doing? Hope you all had a great weekend.

good luck taurus and buster! I hope you both see two beautiful lines soon!!

AFM- I have my blood work and medical history appt today. Its only with my doctors nurse I dont see my doc till next monday. Im a bit nervous drawing blood will be difficult my morning sickness has been pretty bad the last few days and I feel dehydrated. I just need to relax. how I hate going to the docotor's........I guess I had better get over it huh?

Sorry about the ms Lilli. I hope the blood draw is quick and painless. Try to get some liquids in you we can't have you and your little bean getting dehydrated.

Taurus,
Hopefully the mean old witch continues to stay away and you get your BFP real soon. Are you still cramping? I keep having sharp pains feels almost where my cervix is. Not sure if its a good sign or a sign af is going to rear her witchy head. AF is due tomorrow so I am going to wait till wednesday to test if af does not come. My husband wants me to wait till friday so he doe not have to buy any more tests,but not sure I can wait that long.

Buster,

Hopefully your knee gets feeling better real soon. Are you having any symptoms yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->