The TTC 2012- 2013 Babies Club... 13 BFP's!!!

Hey ladies!! TTC my 2nd with my DH!! I have a 4 year old and he has a 11 year old!!! Now we want one together.. just finished my 50mg CD 5-9 & Waiting to OV... GL ladies on your BFP!!

Welcome to the thread Beautifullei2. :wave: Hope the clomid works for you this cycle. Good luck and keep us in the loop on how you're doing.

Same here.. makes me mad. I need anti depressants. I'm really really upset.

Same here.. makes me mad. I need anti depressants. I'm really really upset.

Oh Mrs Hamstra I wish there was something that I could say that would make you feel better. :nope: The only advice I can give you is that this ttc thing is marathon not a sprint. It takes a lot out of you physically and emotionally. But if you hang in there everything that you are going through right now will all be worth it when you get your baby. This is what I have to keep telling myself to keep me going.

I getting ready to do IVF in April and with my work and all the shots it can all become a little much at times. Then add in the part that it may not work and I will have to do it all over again is enough to make me go mad. Hang in there and when you need to vent just come onto BNB. This site is a total lifesaver for me. :hugs:

Hey all,
Went to my dr appointment and everythiing looked good so far. How are you all doing.
Hang in there mrs hamstra it took me and dh two years this time patience is the hardest word when ttc but you'll get you bfp

That's great Jammers. Glad things are going well. Keep us in the loop during this exciting time.

Congrats Jammers!
Welcome Beautifullei2! hope you get a BFP

How are you lovely ladies doing?

ASFM: Still hanging in there. I am testing next week when i have money to buy some tests

Mrshamstra- my husband drinks plenty of beer and won't take vitamins or do any more than BD when I wanted to. It worked out and he only works from one side. Try not to worry till the SA comes back. His counts may be good still.
Buster- so exciting that you IVF is coming up you'll be in my prayers.
Jammers- so glad your appt went well!
AFM- got a scan at my first doctors appt on Monday. Got to see my little beans heart beat! So amazing. Bean measured exactly right! Doc said things look perfect!

Congrats lillichloe! Glad your appt went well! What do you want to have?

Mostly just a healthy baby. We have a daughter so a son would be nice but either way I am just going to be thrilled all my siblings have girls so of it is a boy he'd be very outnumbered.

Aww lillichloe well best of luck to you. My sister has 2 girls and I have a boy. So for me i'd want a healthy baby girl.

Buster great news hopefully the IVF is successful and you get your BFP sending tons of :dust: to you.

Lillichole: Great to hear all is going well. I loved hearing the heartbeat for the first time with my daughter.

My appointment is on the 12th keeping my fingers crossed. Been having some mild cramping but no bleeding. I know this is normal,but still worries me since my last two ended in mc

hello ladies! been a little bit... its been an uneventful few days for me. lol

jammers- congrats again! glad everything was lookin good! wahoo!! :)

buster- so excited for you for April! Its gonna be one lucky month for you!!! I'll have you in my thoughts!!

hamstra- I wish I had some super amazing awesome advice for you! It seems like this is a manly trait! My DH can be the same way at times. It takes months to make sperm... i personally doubt that his actions a couple of days before the test will really affect much of anything! thats just my opinion though! good luck :)

lilliechloe- so wonderful! Glad you had a great scan! they are the best!!!

AFM, pretty laid back week! i spent it taking my son to the different parks in the area, having a picnic, a trip to the childrens museum, just overall family time. I am feeling so ZEN and so excited about this cycle! :) Hope all is well with everyone.

Zen is good Taurus and I believe being that way will be nothing but good for you this cycle.

Jammers and Lillie glad your little beans are doing so well.

MrsHamstra I hope things are getting better for you.

Shey have my finggers crossed that you'll be seeing a BFP in a few days. Good luck.

Hope all the other ladies here are doing well.

AFM my IVF meds came in the mail today. It was a big box. But I must say I'm getting a little excited to start the whole process. It's a lot of stuff to deal with but if it ends in BFP it will all be worth it.

Thank you all a ton!! Im turning my spirits up. Not going to get anywhere feeling like this. I will make the most of every day. Hugs!! To you ladies

Well Af hasnt shown for me. Again this sucks. All BFN's sooo I get to see my obgyn this wed. Getting lots of tests done. I knew it wouldnt sho this month its too good to be true to have AF months in a row.

hello ladies!! hope its not to late to join in..... I have been TTC for 3 years... married 3 years and together with my DH for 12 years.... Unexplained infertility, no problems on either side..... tried 3 IUI's with clomid only, no results, now we are on to IUI with injectables.

This is our first cycle... Had a ultrasound saturday that showed 2 folices but on the follow up today there was only 1, 15cm, now just waiting on a return phone call from a nurse to see what the plan is for tomorrow.

Looks like lots of :bfp: around here!! thats always motivating!!

good luck to everyone!!

:dust:

Welcome to the thread. Wishing you lots of luck with your next cycle. I start stimming for IVF next month so you won't be the only one in the injection train. LOL Sending you buckets of baby dust and look forward to hearing how things are going with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->