The TTC 2012- 2013 Babies Club... 13 BFP's!!!

Hello Lovely ladies hope you all are doing well this weekend. Jammers was kind enough to remind me that it was time for an update since I had my scan this past Friday. Well the good news is that everything looks good and the better news is that they saw not 1 baby but 2. That's right we're having twins. We are very excited and very shocked. It's all still sinking in. I'm about 6 weeks and 5 days along and both their hearbeats were coming in at 120bpm. Next scan is on Thursday and if all is well she is going to turn me over to my regular ob/gyn. So it's been on exciting weekend, the only down side is that I have been dealing with a terrible cold and have been in bed most of the weekend. And to top things off dh was gone for the weekend so I had to take care of myself and my two doggies. Not an easy task. I'm so glad he comes home tonight.

MrsHamstra I dont know if it was a coincidence but I had a reading from a lady called Gail and Sky and they both predicted the month that I actually conceived and both predicted the correct sex. Good luck for this month hun.

Adrienne yay! :wohoo: so chuffed for you, are you doing a journal? Twins how exciting but scary at the same time. So glad your scan went well but sorry your feeling so awful

xx

Buster!! Yay twins omg!!!!!! So sorry you arent feeling well. I hope you get better quickly.
AFM I have my big ultra sound tomorrow. Fingers crossed baby is healthy and that it cooperates and shows us if it is a girl or a boy!!

Thanks guys. I'm starting to feel a little bit better today. I guess slowly but surely is going to be the name of this game.

Shona I think I'm still going to wait a little bit before I start my journal. I'll be 7 weeks tomorrow so maybe when I'm past 8 weeks I'll start it up.

Good luck tomorrow Lilli I can't wait to hear what you're having.

BUSTER HUGE SMILE on my face!!! TWINS!!! thats quite the bargain!!! CONGRATS HUN!!! EEEKK you have 2 bundle of joys on the way!!!

MrsHamstra I dont know if it was a coincidence but I had a reading from a lady called Gail and Sky and they both predicted the month that I actually conceived and both predicted the correct sex. Good luck for this month hun.

Adrienne yay! :wohoo: so chuffed for you, are you doing a journal? Twins how exciting but scary at the same time. So glad your scan went well but sorry your feeling so awful

xx

well thank ya....i am using a girl that goes by Ruby and another Jenny and neither reading has been done yet soo i dont know :( i ordered May 17th and i know thats right before mothers day so its their time off but its been 5 days and im getting anxious.

Thanks MrsHamstra. I hope you get your readings soon. I'm very interested to hear what they have to say.

mrshamstra- I too am curious what your readigs say!

I had my scan today and............ its a GIRL!!!!! Very excited to get to shopping :) oh and she is perfect and healthy :)

Attachments

• MansurKrystalM20120522085519382.jpg
    MansurKrystalM20120522085519382.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 6
  • MansurKrystalM20120522085618930.jpg
    MansurKrystalM20120522085618930.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 3
  • MansurKrystalM20120522084316059.jpg
    MansurKrystalM20120522084316059.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 3
Yay!!!! Bring on the PINK. It's time to get shopping Lilli. Congrats!!!!

I had my scan today and............ its a GIRL!!!!! Very excited to get to shopping :) oh and she is perfect and healthy :)

Yay Congrats,:happydance:

I get mine on the 21st of June cant wait to be able to start shopping

Lilli oh yay! Team Pink too congrats! Hope you got some nice things!

MrsHamstra did you get your reading back yet? I know mine took a little while.

JUST GOT IT TODAY!!! 1 reading out of 2. waiting on the 2nd one. my only concern is i am having an IUI done the following week after next weeks well sometime between june1st and the 4th is expected but they will know more tuesday when i go get my follicle ultra sound done. anyways this is what i got!!! TOTALLY HAPPY!! by the way because i want a baby BOY

Hi Renea,

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of October from a cycle that begins in September. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birth date is referenced the 24th of June 2013 and the 2nd of July 2013.

Jennifer

SO my question for you all is if you were in my shoes knowing the IUI is not expensive still give it a shot just by chance she could be wrong?

AWWW EEEK i love ultra sound pictures!! she looks soo cute from what i can see lol. im happy for you!!! alot of girls in here. im hopin buster gets best of both worlds with a boy and a girl!! BUSTER what would you like?

MrsHamstra glad you got 1 of readings. And you were right I would love to have one of each. But whatever I get I'll love I just want them both to be healthyand happy. If I were you I would go ahead with the IUI you never know what can happen. Whatever you decide I wish you lots of luck as always.

:blue:Hey All,

I had my doctors appoitnment today and my sister who just came in to town was able to go with me. The doctor was going to just listen to the heartbeat and then decided to do an ultrasound to see if we could find the sex. Well the results came in and......its a....BOY!!!!:blue:, We are very excited:happydance:

Yay Jammers. Congratulations, now you can get to the BLUE shopping. LOL

Hi ladies my name is Stephanie im 23 i have two beatiful gurl a 5 year old and 23 month old and me and my husband are thrying for baby # 3 im 3 days late also but i we barely started trying last month but i got my monthly visit ... hoping this will ne the month .... good luck to yall

Yay Jammers. Congratulations, now you can get to the BLUE shopping. LOL

Yup, since I have nothing I get to start from scratch. I think I will be smart this time and buy neutral items such as car seats beds ect... lol all my stuff is pink

Hi ladies my name is Stephanie im 23 i have two beatiful gurl a 5 year old and 23 month old and me and my husband are thrying for baby # 3 im 3 days late also but i we barely started trying last month but i got my monthly visit ... hoping this will ne the month .... good luck to yall

Good luck Stephanie:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"