The TTC 2012- 2013 Babies Club... 13 BFP's!!!

I have come to the sudden realization IM NOT PREGNANT. Its the darn clomid making my boobs sore. I did test yesterday amd it was Negative. Not even a hint of a second line. Onto the next cycle along with an IUI. Ugh seriously depressed

Mrs Hamstra,

Did AF come? When I tested for this one I tested 10dpo and got a complete negative it wasnt until 13 or 14dpo that the test was positive. Hang in there girl.

thanks Girls. it is 10:07am my time and i tested today 10DPO and got a NEGATIVE :( on a digi as well. AF has not come. and yesterday ok ill shorten this on Feb23 i found out my BIL is expecting I HAD A MELT DOWN!! then yesterday i find out my SIL is expecting I prepared myself for that one only not sooo soon. GRRR he has been back for 2 weeks mabe 3 how the hell did it happen soo FAST (deployed)

thanks Girls. it is 10:07am my time and i tested today 10DPO and got a NEGATIVE :( on a digi as well. AF has not come. and yesterday ok ill shorten this on Feb23 i found out my BIL is expecting I HAD A MELT DOWN!! then yesterday i find out my SIL is expecting I prepared myself for that one only not sooo soon. GRRR he has been back for 2 weeks mabe 3 how the hell did it happen soo FAST (deployed)

Hang in there girl it could be still a little early. Its not over for ths month until af shows her ugly face. :hugs:

I hope so jammers. Im so tired. And I still have lots of ewcm and thats it. No symptoms anymore. This week AF should arrive.

I hope so jammers. Im so tired. And I still have lots of ewcm and thats it. No symptoms anymore. This week AF should arrive.

I know I have been trying for three years with this one and the wait sucks. Just know it will happen and the end result will be so worth all the trials.:flower:

Hi friends! my 20wk ultra sound got moved up from the 30th to the 22nd!!! next week I found out if we get another girl or if we get a boy. soooo excited!!

Hi friends! my 20wk ultra sound got moved up from the 30th to the 22nd!!! next week I found out if we get another girl or if we get a boy. soooo excited!!

Lillichloe,

So excited for you.:happydance: I get to find out on the 21 of June:thumbup:

hopin you get your BOY!!! GOOD LUCK!!!
AFM: i have a 4pm appt to go get a blood test done IF and only IF AF has not shown by then. Friday makes me on CD41.
i am on CD11 today and i feel bloated. but all in all GREAT still lots of Creamy CM. FINGERS CROSSED for my BFP

Thanks ladies !
Jammers do you have a 'feeling' about what your bean is?
Mrshamstra fingers crossed for you!!!!

Mrs Hamstra,

My fingers are crossed for you girl:D

Lilli,

If I go with my gut and my four year old daughters gut I'm thinking boy, but I thought my daughter was a boy so my gut instinct doesnt have the greatest track record:shrug:

Im gonna need all the strength i can get to be patient for 40 weeks. i wanna be surprised. its how my mom did it with all 4 and my husbands mom did with all 4 as well. it will be tough but worth it. hubby is fighting me tooth and nail with wanting to know. but i am a big baby. i am not pain tolerant at all. when i had my HSG done oh good god i thought i was gonna die. i was told if you dont know the sex your will to keep going and be strong to find out is stronger vs. being in soo much pain saying "I WISH HE WOULD JUST COME OUT ALREADY" im sure its an old wives tale but ill give it a shot

Umm 13dpo took a test with FMU and its a BFN got to work feeling pinching pains it sucks. I swriously hope its implanting "late" lol.... If I start my period today on my birthday I am leaving WORK. Grrr

i still have AF like cramps on and off. and i started tearing up in the bathroom when i was at work. I DO NOT WANT TO SEE HER!!! i am now home after a 9 hr day and still no sign of AF!!! THANK GOD. i have been praying all day. if i was indeed pregnant something would have come up on my test wouldnt it?. not feeling so hopeful anymore. i expect AF to arrive tomorrow for sure. :(

i still have AF like cramps on and off. and i started tearing up in the bathroom when i was at work. I DO NOT WANT TO SEE HER!!! i am now home after a 9 hr day and still no sign of AF!!! THANK GOD. i have been praying all day. if i was indeed pregnant something would have come up on my test wouldnt it?. not feeling so hopeful anymore. i expect AF to arrive tomorrow for sure. :(

Mrs Hamstra,

Has you cycle been this long on the prior three cycles of clomid, if not it could be a good sign. I have cramped since af was due and still do off an on. Praying the dang :witch: stays away from you. Hang in there girl:thumbup:

nope Jammers all 3 rounds were 30 days and thats was wonderful now on CD 39 and i am so scared. i have never prayed this much. in tears typing. i am so ready to tell my husband hes going to be a daddy. this is a good sign but then again its not i ovulated late so thats gonna push my cycle back. but we BD on O day and the next 3 days in a row. and we used preseed all times. didnt before O day he was out of town for work :( STILL NO SIGN. and if i dont start before noon i wont start until come the next day. thats why i got sooo scared it was 10ish am not sure on exact time and i started having them AF like cramps and i panicked. noon came and went but i was still worried. now almost 8pm and i know im safe. come tomorrow ill be a panick and a wreck that is until noon passes.

nope Jammers all 3 rounds were 30 days and thats was wonderful now on CD 39 and i am so scared. i have never prayed this much. in tears typing. i am so ready to tell my husband hes going to be a daddy. this is a good sign but then again its not i ovulated late so thats gonna push my cycle back. but we BD on O day and the next 3 days in a row. and we used preseed all times. didnt before O day he was out of town for work :( STILL NO SIGN. and if i dont start before noon i wont start until come the next day. thats why i got sooo scared it was 10ish am not sure on exact time and i started having them AF like cramps and i panicked. noon came and went but i was still worried. now almost 8pm and i know im safe. come tomorrow ill be a panick and a wreck that is until noon passes.

Well I am praying for you as well think as positive as you can. My husband kept telling me that every month and when it was negative I was devastated I know the feeling all to well so thats why I say be as possitive as you can. It will be okay.

:hi: everyone! I havent been on for a while and just wanted to check how everyone is and how you are getting on. Good luck for this month! :hugs: xxx

Good Morning!! i took the day off for a personal day. woke up 10 to 5 to do my hair decided to pee on a stick again and BFN then went to wipe and yep THE BITCH!!!! really nothin in my underwear no cramps your gonna show after i pee on a flippen 3 dollar test OH GOOD LORD i started BAWLING!!! i have been so upset and i decided i needed to take today to myself. im a temp for a shop we make mailboxes and i am adored there but i risk losin my job with all these appts i have for my infertility and then i got the flu and NOW we have to do IUI this cycle and thats more time off. i hope i dont lose my job but according to manpower because they are fertility appts they dont count against me. and ill tell them straight up i live in a town where jobs are by the dozen everyday starting my family is way more important than any job ill have. my husband makes enough i just dont like sitting around the house all day. anyways heres what drastic measure i did today just a few mins ago. i have spent HUNDREDS of money on OPK's HPTS Dr. appts before i had health insurance. and sooo there has been alot of talk about Readings!! i do not beleive in them but what the heck 5bucks for one and then i paid 10 bucks for another one. 2 seperats phychics hoping if they are real that they come up with the same reading thats my idea anyways. so 15 bucks isnt nothing compared to all i have been through. this cycle i do plan on kicking infertilitys ASS!!! love you gals. im goin to buy me a nice shirt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->