The TTC 2012- 2013 Babies Club... 13 BFP's!!!

Right well this is my 2nd dr. and I feel no connection. AF didnt show and it wont if it is past noon. Yipppeee. 6dpo today and my boobs hurt really bad. But thats a sign AF is due as well so im not goin off of that symptom for pregnancy. I have no cramps. Im testing @ 10dpo

Actually!!!!! If she hasnt started by next wed I wont test 10dpo. Wed is my birthday so I will test then in the am. If I hadnt miscarried in sept I would be having a baby or starting to on my birthday. That was my due date 5/16/12 so im not really doing anythinf this year wayy to depressed

Big hugs :hugs: Its a horrible feeling but you will get through it :hugs: I am keeping everything crossed for you x x

Mrs. Hamstra,

I had sore bbs thre days past ovulation with this baby so it could be a good sign. I also know all too well about getting through your due date after a loss hang in there girl:hugs:.

hello ladies, just coming to update, and see how everyone is doing.

10DPO, could possibly be 11DPO, took a test this am, bfn... cramping-- definitely feels like af is going to show any second. my LP is usually 10-12days long! Feeling pretty down at the moment but will feel better once af is over so I can jump right back into TTC again!

buster, how ARE you???!!! Has it really settled in that youre pregnant?! :)

hello ladies, just coming to update, and see how everyone is doing.

10DPO, could possibly be 11DPO, took a test this am, bfn... cramping-- definitely feels like af is going to show any second. my LP is usually 10-12days long! Feeling pretty down at the moment but will feel better once af is over so I can jump right back into TTC again!

buster, how ARE you???!!! Has it really settled in that youre pregnant?! :)

Nope, LOL I think it'll finally settle in when I get that first ultrasound. Sorry the witch showed up but I love how you are ready to move onto the next cycle with a great attitude.

Swepakepa3 sorry the witch got you too. I hope she leaves quickly so that you can move on to another cycle.

BABYDust to those who got AF this cycle. :(
I am still in!!! AF has not shown Boobs are still very very sore. and no cramping. hmmm i love this waiting game lol only if ends the way i want it to with a BFP!!! 7 DAYS LEFT TO TEST!! i will more than likely CRACK if AF has not shown by next wed cause thats really late for her not to show. I have not thought about it too much cause if i do i think i feel every little symptom which i am so relaxed this month for some reason. i cant explain it. so the only symptom still is my boobies. lol

MY LUCKY # in my life is the #4 NO LIE. that number has brought me such good things. and this is my 4th round of clomid so i am hoping and praying.

TOTALLY JUST CHANGED MY MIND MOTHERS DAY IS THIS SUNDAY!!! and i will be 10DPO!!! how great will GOD be if i get a BFP on MOTHERS DAY??? EEEK

Good luck on your Mother's day testing Mrs Hamstra.

AFM had my third beta done today and I finally remembered to get the numbers HCG was 8045 and progestrone was 81. The nurse said the numbers were really good and I don't need to do anymore betas. Next stop my first scan on the 18th. And no it still doesn't feel real yet. What is wrong with me? LOL

Good luck on your Mother's day testing Mrs Hamstra.

AFM had my third beta done today and I finally remembered to get the numbers HCG was 8045 and progestrone was 81. The nurse said the numbers were really good and I don't need to do anymore betas. Next stop my first scan on the 18th. And no it still doesn't feel real yet. What is wrong with me? LOL

Buster,

Nothing wrong with you I am 12 weeks and still does not seem real.

Its only just started to feel real to me now that I can feel movement. About a week ago when I woke up I actually forgot I was pregnant till I realized I had to pee and was like oh yeah I'm pregnant. :dohh:

still no AF so i am thinkin i will have my reg 14day luteal phase. so May 17th if i am not pregnant thats when i should expect her!! IDK anymore today my sore boobs are gone and i am still having a ton of creamy CM. im praying i am but i have started to mentally prepare me for a dissapointment. cause i have gotten soo excited these past couple of days. still testing this sunday
I am 8dpo

Good luck with testing on Sunday Mrshamstra. I have eveything crossed for you.

Lilli I can't believe that you're 17 weeks already. Where has the time gone? It seems like just yesterday you got your BFP. Hope you and bean are feeling well.

Mrshamstra good luck!!!! 10dpo could still be a little early so if negative don't give up hope!

Buster I know time is starting to fly! Beany baby and I are good. Morning sickness is finally starting to let up and I have energy again :) !!
How are you and your bean doing? I am still so glad you finally got your BFP!!!

We are doing good. Mostly tired, bloated, and have lots of gas. Oh yeah, I pee a lot. Other than that I'm doing ok. I have avoided the MS so far, but it's still early. Hope I don't get it. My mother didn't have MS with me, so I'm hoping she passed that good luck on to me.

I have come to the sudden realization IM NOT PREGNANT. Its the darn clomid making my boobs sore. I did test yesterday amd it was Negative. Not even a hint of a second line. Onto the next cycle along with an IUI. Ugh seriously depressed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->