The TTC 2012- 2013 Babies Club... 13 BFP's!!!

Hubby and i talked it over last night and i have it in my head its one of those things like i asked my self when i was on Fertilaid for women if i hadnt taken it would i have ovulated on my own? would my period still have started? because exactly one month in to taking the pills i ovulated then exactly 14 days later AF showed which i was like on CD 60 or something. so now this and my question to myself is well i wont know if i get pregnant now if we dont go through with our original plan. like if i beleive her and decide NOT to do it and just wait till sept then of course we wont conceive. but she could be wrong as well. soo we are doing IUI and we are very excited because its approaching quickly. today was my last clomid pill and Tuesday i have my Follicle U/S and then they tell me where to go from there. I do want a BABY BOY tho BAD!! any baby is fine but if i Get a Boy praise god. OH AND CONGRATS JAMMERS!!! PRECIOUS LITTLE BABY BOY!! still waiting on reading #2 and its been 8 days. geesh

2nd Reading is in!!
now my first one from JennyRenny was.... I would Conceive the month of Sept 2012 and find out with a BFP in the month of October 2012 expected Due date is June 24th or July 2nd. And i was predicted a Baby Boy.

THIS IS MY 2Nd Reading for Ruby also known as TTCbabylovepredictions
and she said this..and due to it taking 8 days she also upgraded me for Free and gave insight on my 2nd unborn child =) WHAT YALL THINK???? IUI is this June soo we may just Conceive!!!

When I spoke with your baby to come she said shes a precious girl. That you will FINDOUT WITH A POSITIVE TEST JUNE OF 2012 OR CONCEIVE JUNE OF 2012 OR GIVE BIRTH/EXPECTED DUE DATE OF JUNE OF 2013.

When I spoke with your next baby to come he said hes a precious boy. That you will FIND OUT WITH A POSITIVE TEST SEPT OF 2015 OR CONCEIVE SEPT OF 2015 OR GIVE BIRTH/EXPECTED DUE DATE OF SEPT OF 2016

I confirmed this with your babies 3 times for accuracy. baby dust and keep in touch as you gals mean so much to me. Also if you could post you got your reading that would be great on my facebook wall and boards. tons of love and always herefor you!

OK SO IT JUST HIT ME!!!
The readings did in fact match up!! BOTH OF THEM SAID I would be Due June 2013
only Rubys said i would conceive June2012 or be DUE June 2013
and Jennys said i would conceive in Sept Find out in October and be Due June 24th or July 2nd!!!
WOWWW WHY DIDNT I SEE THAT BEFORE?

Thanks ladies for ur support today makes day 6 day late today ,..ima take test monday only symptoms i been having cramps here and there but my boobs have been killing me itchy so bad that i have scartches is this normal ? whats the best early prego test to take ?

First response gave me my first postive test the day before my missed period.

First response gave me my first postive test the day before my missed period.

Well i broke down i took anonther test it was :bfn: im 7 days late today ... so im confused im take another test tomorrow hoping for :bfp: .. if not waiting for :witch: so i can start all over again

https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/u/0/?ui=2&ik=a35511f504&view=att&th=1379a6b976e6d4ed&attid=0.2&disp=inline&realattid=1403336056376990885-2&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P-kEC201wxRrwcHJ9Ehen4l&sadet=1338326210366&sads=NHAp0I9W7kGNTplebJKWdB4S2kc
ok so today was my Follicle Ultra sound and i had soo many in my right vs. my left ovary so i have a feeling this egg will be coming from my right this month! however slight issue i am on CD13 and they were mostly small and Medium size NO Large ones. They measured 10-12 cm and i need just one to be 18cm. :( it doesnt look like i am going to ovulate on CD16 like i am supposed to while on the clomid and i know my body and last month being on clomid i ovulated late on CD26 this month will repeat itself. so the Dr. is calling me in the am with what she wants to do. it was neat to see my how many was there def crazy.
https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/u/0/?ui=2&ik=a35511f504&view=att&th=1379a6b976e6d4ed&attid=0.3&disp=inline&realattid=1403336056376990885-3&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P-kEC201wxRrwcHJ9Ehen4l&sadet=1338326086331&sads=2OYd70P9Aj5dR4pWe_IDnfTckqU

ALSO i have a question....ok as she was doing the ultra sound i got to see my uterus which was neat...babyless :( but my cervix she took a picture of it and typed LONG CERVIX what does that mean? LONG CERVIX?

I cant figure out how to insert image so i just attached 2 links to my Ultra sounds.

My appt for the ultra sound my technician is a blonde I mean she is blonde but I caught onto it right away but didnt think it through I was too happy to see I have follicles. She kept sayiny centimeters but my DR went and said millimeters and that makes way more sence. Lol so I have to back in monday because I have 3 small ones and one large one. So thats the egg.
Jammers I feel awful about your loss, hugs. I feel bad posting about good news after hearing about your bad news. I hope your ok.

oh my gosh jammers I am soooo sorry. sending you a million hugs. praying for you and your family in this awful time! wish we could do something for you!!!

:hugs::cry::hugs::cry::hugs::cry::hugs::cry::hugs::cry::hugs:

Hi ladies im feel great i have been doing this workout to take my mind of things today makes me 13 days late no syptoms ...i decided im wait a year and if nothen happens then i will go to the doctor .still have trying thou . im take a test in july if still no period ... how yall doin ladies wat latest status?

Hi Sanchez... nothing really new here. I think I am around 4/5DPO... cant wait for time to pass so I can finally test! June 10th seems lightyears away right now! lol I am working extra-- so hopefully time will pass quickly- for the BOTH of us! :) I have heard so many stories where women didnt get a period (was really late) and kept taking random pg tests every couple weeks...and got pregnant!!! I hope this happens to you!! fx fx fx

Jammers, I'm so sorry. There are just no words. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time. Please know that we are all here to support you, and look forward to hearing from you when you are ready to come back on. Sending you tons of hugs. Take care of yourself hun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->