• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The TTC 2012- 2013 Babies Club... 13 BFP's!!!

Hello ladies, I hope everyone ov u are ok.
I'm taking time away from all this for a while, I just need to get my head straight at the moment. I wish u all the best of luck this month & hope u get ur bfp. I'll b bk when I feel upto it.. I'm sorry!!!

I hope you feel better soon deary. you seem like a really good person so hang in there:flower:
xx,
Michelle

i ended up sleeeping it out and missing my appointment :-( im prob gonna be waiting ages for a new one! my tummy is in bits :-( and im emotionally tired i dunno how some of you ladies do it you are alot stronger than me!

I've never heard of that gym Arlene, just googled it and the closest to me is in Stranraer which is 60 miles away so a bit too far which is a shame :( Ooh I would love to work from home! What kind of business would you want to do? x

No wonder you struggle Carron! Three weeks to do two 2500 word essays is not long! Hopefully you'll get through them though x

Hey Shona! Yey for last week of training! What is it you do again? I don't know if you've said before but if you have i've forgotten :dohh: x

Aww Sophie that sucks you missed your appointment, hopefully you can get another one soon cause you really need to find out what's going on x

What's been happening with everyone else? I'm just glad to be home, work is so so busy right now it's unreal. I could do overtime but i'm so knackered and stressed by 5.00pm I just want to come home. No more blood since earlier :( Although I have just checked my CM and it was watery with one little blob of blood in the middle. Wish I knew what my body was up to! My legs are killing me for no apparent reason and my stomach is being funny, but this is deffo not me system spotting! :haha: No point when i've gone so long without an AF! x

Hey Wendy, could be anything! Some get a little bit of blood when they ovulate, and some get a little bit of blood when they implant. Also could be AF trying to show her face :shrug:

Hey Wendy, could be anything! Some get a little bit of blood when they ovulate, and some get a little bit of blood when they implant. Also could be AF trying to show her face :shrug:

Aww I know it's so darn confusing Rachael! Most folk would be tearing their hair out by now but i'm used to my body being an arse :haha: x

I'd certainly be tearing my hair out if I was in your position!

Hi ladies,

Sophie, sorry to hear you missed your appointment :hugs:

Wendy, I know the feeling about work. Make sure you relax and get cuddles off the hubby x

Arlene, what business are you interested in. I always wanted to start up my own business and have everything needed regarding skills and experience just don't have the cash lol.

Rachael, that's good news about the job that's come up. I applied for a job today too.

Sorry if I missed anyone else but its difficult remembering things when I am posting on my phone!

Well today has been an eye opener for me! I went to my director and subtly said that I was struggling with the amount of work that has been dumped on me and I don't have enough time to do more important things. He said, well Emma, I wish I had more time to visit other sites and do more of the fun things I want to do but that's just life...... so I applied for another job when I got home! Not a happy bunny! X

Can't blame you for not being happy with that Emma!

What job have you applied for? xxx

Hey ladies!
Hoping I can join this lovely thread? I am hoping to start TTC after AF has finished!! Had been waiting this month for a number of reasons but mainly dh's uncertainty at work, not been given the all clear on that yet but pretty confident so want to get straight on with it all.

Well a little about me, I'm 25 (26 at the end of this month) and hubby is 29. We are TTC #1. My mum had terrible fertility problems with all 3 of her children and I'm built just like her so sort of assuming this is not going to be an easy journey! I'm a primary school teacher in Essex and love it, well it has it's moments!
Hubby would like a boy first and I would like a girl but we both have said we would be over the moon with either, already have names we really like (although that might be tempting fate!!)

Aw thats a shame wendy. Hopefully someone will open one up soon nearby! Although, I remember being in dumfries twice at a cousins n theres really not much there at all is there! Sorry if you've already said, but are you going back to the doctors about your missing AF?

Sophie fx'd you don't have to wait too long for another appointment. I hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Emma, quite right! You deserve to be treated better than that. What new job you applied for?

I've looked into a few franchises, to be honest the ones most appealing to me are baby massage, kids crafts and dance and movement groups. So not really working from home at all :lol: Found alot on a few working mums websites. If we weren't looking to buy a house, we could have used the money but for now its a no no!

:hi: disneybelle :D Welcome to the thread :D

Arlene, all really good ideas, hopefully you can do that at some point in the future!

Hey ladies!
Hoping I can join this lovely thread? I am hoping to start TTC after AF has finished!! Had been waiting this month for a number of reasons but mainly dh's uncertainty at work, not been given the all clear on that yet but pretty confident so want to get straight on with it all.

Well a little about me, I'm 25 (26 at the end of this month) and hubby is 29. We are TTC #1. My mum had terrible fertility problems with all 3 of her children and I'm built just like her so sort of assuming this is not going to be an easy journey! I'm a primary school teacher in Essex and love it, well it has it's moments!
Hubby would like a boy first and I would like a girl but we both have said we would be over the moon with either, already have names we really like (although that might be tempting fate!!)

Of course you can! Welcome! :)

Fx'd you ttc journey is not as long as you expect it to be :hugs:

Ohh whats your names you have picked?! I nearly bought a baby name book today.. :blush:

Yey disneybelle, you came and joined us lol

It is a property managers job, the same as I am doing now. It is in Manchester so further to drive but 6 grand more a year so at least that's one good thing lol!

Welcome to all the new ladies !

How has everyones day been?

I've had a very easy monday! Back to work tomorrow though. What about you?

I'm snuggled on the sofa with a big cuppa tea watching tv :D then I have to iron :(

So last month the :witch: got me three days early but before that i got my period on cd 28 like clockwork...so now I dont know when to test or when i will actually be late etc etc i was also wondering if anyone knows what kind of cm you get if you are pregnant?? is it creamy or watery or wet?? Everyone I talk to seems to have different opinion!!
Also, my friend at work told me she is three days late and thinks she's pregnant AGAIN!! Her beautiful son is 3 1/2 months old. i have been TTC for the whole first pregnancy and now the second?? i love her and am happy for her but WOW very envious....
:wacko:HELP
xx,
Viola
aka Michelle

Im gd, just relaxing with some music on, with a nice Hot Ribena

Emma I was just about to text you and ask what's up cause I saw your FB status. What an A*rse Hole! :grr: I would have been so pissed if that was me! Fingers crossed you get the other job hun, there's not worse than being unappreciated at work, especially when your putting in as many hours as you are! x

Hey Disneybelle! Welcome to the thread hun, what's your name? Hoping it'll be easier to remember than disneybelle :haha: I'm the same as you! Already picked names! Only problem is I have to sit and pray now than none of my friends who get pregnant before me pick the same names or i'll be gutted! lol x

Arlene Dumfries is so crap! I live 30 minutes from there and that's the biggest town to me with the most to do in it so you can imagine how boring my town is!! lol. I am going to go back to docs but was trying to wait till I got to CD90 cause then that would have been 3 AF's missed. I'm having mild stomach cramps just now so hoping it might lead to AF and I wont have to go but i've had cramps before and then nothing :( x

Hi Sarah I've had a busy day but had a lovely hot bubble bath so feeling all relaxed now! How's things with you? x

Hey Michelle Your AF should arrive about fourteen days after ovulation. For a typical person anyway! As for CM it really differs from person to person hun. Same goes for symptoms. I know it's hard when people beat us to pregnancy but our time will come :flower: x

Hot ribena?! as in the purple fruit juice? I cannot imagine that'd be nice hot :lol:

michelle, my af was 3 days late last month, so wasn't sure what to expect this time, but its right back its usual 29 days. I'd assume your usual cd28 unless it shows early again. As for cm in pregnancy, I didn't know I was pregnant with Kyle till I was about 8-10 weeks when I found out I do recall a having loads of cm.. but thats really no different to just before AF with me. I think everyone is different x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->