The TTC 2012- 2013 Babies Club... 13 BFP's!!!

Sophie - I see you figured out how to put your chart on your sig.

Adrienne - Hope you have a good trip!

I've had a restless night and it was also the second time I dreamt I got my BFP. Was a wierd one though, I was trying to take photos to put on here but the lines wouldn't show on a picture, and some kids nicked my digi's so I couldn't use them so i had to buy some more :shrug: Strange dream :haha:

Hope you're all ok this morning? xxx

You have the link there Sophie but no chart. I think when you start putting your temp in it will show. Have you got a thermometer that has two decimal places? Fingers crossed hun x

Adrienne, good luck for your trip hun x x

Rachael, that is a weird dream. But guess what, its only two sleeps now hun x x

Hope all the other ladies are ok and fingers crossed I get my internet sorted tonight lol x

I hope you get your internet sorted out. That was one lame excuse! xxx

Thanks hun, I suppose I better get off to work lol. I love this minimal hours thing x

Sophie glad to see your feeling better now :)

Rachael I didn't realise you were 8dpo! Planning on testing or waiting it out?

Emma :happydance: for minimal hours!!

Adrienne hope the 4 days pass quickly for you :)

Its not stopped raining since I got up this morning and I had planned on the park with Kyle! Going to take him to his grannies for a few hours I think.

Whats everyone else doing today? Hope the weathers better were yous are!

x

hi everyone :hi:

I have a major absess and infection running along the whole five top teeth on the right and the gum surrounding it so suffice to say Im in agony doped up with really strong painkillers and anti-biotics and not eating too much so feel yucky but cant miss training the show must go on.

Im also getting frustrated with my CBFM I dont know if it should be working yet after my loss it should as hcg is not present for a while and got a peak last month day 15 so will keep on going with that and just heading out to get some cheapy OV sticks from the shop is they exist lol.......
I have to go to north shields then work later boo

Gosh dont know what Im gonna do if I dont get pregnant soon. I will try and respond properly to each person when I get time to catch up this weekend.

By the time I do that come back and clean will be time to get wee one from school then head to work ugh

xxxx

Oh and thought about time I did about me for the front page.

My names Shona, Im 29 (30 on may 1st) My hubby Will is 32 we have been together over 5 years and is our 4 year wedding anniversary on 19th October 2007. I have a son Cody who is 2 in August, he took 12 cycles to conceive so we decided to try straight away as my AF didnt take long to come after birth and knew the next may take nearly as long. Who know it would take 16 cycles, I conceived then lost my longed for beany at 5 weeks 4 days. Im currently on my first proper cycle altho I did get peak 2 weeks after miscarriage. So this is more or less my 18th cycle now. Im thinking of temping and I use softcups, conceive plus and the CBFM and I dont care if its a boy or a girl now just want a baby. Hope that didnt bore you xxxx

Arlene, I'm going to test on Friday, if that's BFN then I'll wait it our for AF.

Shona, Wilkinsons sells OPK's cheap I believe.

Weather here is windy and grey. Need to go into town, but got to wait for a cat carrier to be dropped off first. Hope I don't have to wait all day for it :dohh:

Arlene, I'm going to test on Friday, if that's BFN then I'll wait it our for AF.

Shona, Wilkinsons sells OPK's cheap I believe.

Weather here is windy and grey. Need to go into town, but got to wait for a cat carrier to be dropped off first. Hope I don't have to wait all day for it :dohh:

Thanks hun... I forgot to ask where are you at the moment? Its ok here not sunny but its warm and not too windy. Yay I hoped that as gonna nip in on the metro to North Shields Wilkinsons in the mall and I have a pass for zones B & C for work so dont need money for metro. Ooooooh hope you get your BFP they say sometimes that BFP dreams is a sign of pregnancy weird dreams anyway lol...... I have a stinking headache. Ah hope the cat carrier comes soon hun :hugs:

xxxx

I'm in Newton Aycliffe, near Darlington.

Good you don't need money for the Metro :D

It is a beautiful sunny day here and the sun is shining on my desk. I am not going to let that bother me as I am going home in 3ish hours lol. Hope all my ladies are having a good day.

Shona, sorry to hear about your mouth. I know the feeling with teeth as I have had an abcess and root canal done :big hugs:

Afternoon ladies! And what a beautiful afternoon it is here! This morning was torrential rain but the sun is out now and it's a gorgeous day. Shame i'm stuck in the office!

Carron so really you've been trying for a couple of years then? Glad you're finally getting some tests done. I've got to wait till i've been trying for a year before they will test me for anything, even though i'm not having AF's. It sucks! Hope you get some answers soon x

Hi Sophie! This is my first month of temping but I will help you in any way I can :) What day you going to start temping? I've got a CBFM but only got to use it one month so far but I think they are brill! I got mine for about £60.00 on Amazon, a lot cheaper than most places! x

Hey Adrienne! Have a safe trip! At least it's four days you will be busy so will hopefully make the tww fly by :hugs: x

Rachael i've had dreams like that! If only they'd come true!! lol. Will keep everything crossed for Friday! So hope you get your BFP! x

Hey Arlene ! What did you decide on, park or grannies? Hopefully the day's got better for you too. Where are you in your cycle now? I'm lost without tickers lol x

Aww Shona Sorry to hear about the toothache, I had a major absess once and it wasn't nice :( You got an appointment set up with the dentist? I get my cheap OPK's on ebay, they are way cheaper than anywhere else. Not had a positive though cause I can't hold my wee in for long so it's always too diluted :haha: x

Hi Emma hun, thanks for rubbing in about your early shift :haha:, I'm stuck here till 5 as usual! Hope your internet gets fixed tonight, it's beyond a joke now! x

Well I better get back to work, bad me sneaking on! But this is what happens when I cover lunch hour on my own teehee. Hope all you other lovely ladies are well. Talk to you all later :flower: x

Wendy, 5pm will soon be here and it will be time for home :hugs:

Sun has finally made it out here! I've decided if this guy hasn't shown up with the cat carrier by 3pm I'm going into town anyway and if I miss him I miss him, I'll just have to buy one on Friday instead, though thanks to the deal Ian got on the washer and fridge freezer and the fact he's paying half means I have more money for other bits, including a new cat carrier :haha: xxx

yeah thats what the doc said yesterday that even though we didnt go by dates at first it still counts which i didnt know so yeah nearly 3 years now x hope u get ur :bfp: soon x

Hope all you ladies are well! I've been staying busy.

Not much on the TTC/NTNP/baby front. Being having some cramping lately. Not sure if it's OV pains or what. I know last time, before the BFP, I could tell I was OV cause of the cramping. I hope it is, so my cycle can get back to normal. Although, the cramping is uncomfortable.

Gonna try and go for a 2 mile walk on my lunch today. I can usually walk a little over 2 miles in an hour, so we'll see how it goes. I think it's supposed to be nice today, after raining the past 2 days...

The sun had just made a break in the clouds here :happydance: I'm at my mums and kyles out playing with his cousins.

Wendy I'm only cd5..:witch: is still with me! I thought you had been trying for about a year! How long has it been?

Rachael do you not have a number to contact the guy on?

Amy hope you've managed to do your walk, and the weathers stayed nice for you :) fx'd its ov for you and things getting back to normal.

Xx

Are you fully recovered now Arlene hope you got out today :thumbup:

Emma, Wendy & Rachael thank you :hugs:

It is really good sometimes and then when I think its getting better its in agony again. I hate taking these soluble codeine tabs too they make me feel so sick. I went to the dentist Wendy hun and they gave me a prescription and I have had enough now nothing but problems with this tooth had root treatment done on it twice now so they are just taking it out. The only problem when I get a tooth out I always get 'dry root' and take months to receover :( never mind

On a good note I think I may have got my peak :happydance: Its in my journal. I looked to see if the anti-biotics I am on could have given a false positive but Im not seeing anything so far

Rachael did you get the cat carrier? Wow 2 more sleeps wouldnt it be ace if you got your BFP just after moving in :happydance:

xxxx

Shona hope your mouth gets better :( sounds sore. Luckily I've only ever needed one tooth out, never even a filling, thank god though because I'm terrified on dentists :lol:

Yay for your peak :) hope you get plenty :sex: in!! I've never peaked into your journal, I'll have to look when I'm back on the laptop x

hey thanx wendy im gonna start tomorrow i forgot this morning so im gonna start in the morning, i dunno if i sleep with my mouth open or not does that matter??? i read on another post some women get more accuate result doing it vaginally i dunno?? yeah im thinking bout getting a cbfm next month if i get period fx'd i wont. how's everyone today??? :hugs: xxxxxx

Amy, hope you enjoy your walk :D

Arlene, the sun is lovely today isn't it? :D

Shona, hope your mouth gets better soon :hugs:

The guy arrived with the cat carrier about 2.25pm so I headed into town and got bits I needed, so now I can carry on with the packing :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->