The TTC 2012- 2013 Babies Club... 13 BFP's!!!

Evening ladies!

Yay for having internet back Emma, and Wendy, don't leave the doctors until you get some help!

Hello to everyone else :D

I'm exhausted, just having a quick catch up on here then off to bed for an early night. No idea how I'm still awake :shock:

Hey Rachael, how did things go today? Make sure you get some rest ready for tomorrow :happydance:

I miss everyone, where are you all :cry:

hey just writing my essays popping back in forth to see what happening x what u up tonight x

Things went well. Got the electric put on with £25 credit from EDF to last until we get a key in the mail, fridge freezer and washer have been delivered, and I've cleaned the bathroom, kitchen and lounge from top to bottom. Just need to hoover the bedroom tomorrow and then at some point we need to sort out the spare room, but Ian's going to help me with that.

Rachael, glad its getting sorted. Bet you cant wait for your first night in your new house together. Hope it all goes well tomorrow x

Carron, What essay are you doing? I am just chilling out at home trying not to fall asleep as I am shattered. Hope your ok x

Thanks, I'm looking forward to tomorrow that's for sure x

i've to do 2 essays for my uni course before the 20th its on changes in youth peoples lives when leading the young people. so tired cant concentrate going to give up for tonight i think.

Wendy glad to hear you made an appointment, the other ladies are right don't let someone just dismiss you, stand your ground :)

Carron sorry to hear about your bfn, fx'd its just too early.

Emma thats the kind of thing that i'd do :dohh: glad its sorted now! :)

Rachael is tomorrow when you actually move into your new place then? How is OH's family about it all now?

I was working today and had to go into Beers, wines and spirits to help out as there were sick calls and I'm aching all over now. Spent most of the afternoon rearranging shelves and moving around 24 packs of beers! I was really looking forward to some :sex: with OH tonight, but now I just don't know if I have it in me :blush: :rofl: Hope its nice tomorrow, my mum got Kyle a bouncy castle for when hes over then and hes looking forward to trying it out.

Hows things with everyone?

Hope Lea is okay!! :)

Hi Arlene, how is Kyle doing now those meds have finished?

Tomorrow is moving day and OH's family are all fine now :D

How are you? xxx

Hey Arlene, I know how you feel with being too tired, thats how I spent most of this month! Be careful with the creates of beer though, I used to have to do something similar and pulled my back! I love bouncy castles, it activates my child within :haha:

Princess Lea is ok, she is still nosey-ing on here every now and again :)wave: hunni) but keeping keeping herself busy with her diy lol. :hugs:

Carron, there is no point carrying on if your too tired. Have a rest and carry on tomorrow x

I'm taking kyle to the doctors tomorrow, he's not done a poo since tuesday and I refuse to let it go over the weekend, he ended up in hospital before so not taking the chance. His paediatric doctor at the hospital told me to ask to be referred back to him if it didn't sort itself out, I bet my gp will try flog us off! I'm also taking him because despite the diagnosis of croup, tonsilitis, flu virus then croup again, and 2 lots of medicines he still has a terrible cough!!

I wish I could celebrate happy friday, but its just a reminder i'm working saturday and sunday :dohh: :lol:

I used to hate working weekends :(

I'm only excited because it's MOVING DAY! :D :wohoo:

Morning ladies, sorry I wasn't really on yesterday, I was just feeling pretty down. Wish I could go through normal cycles with you all rather than just being in limbo land. But i'm getting back to my chirpy self now and know I will get back to normal cycles at some point! Got to have the PMA haven't we! x

Emma thanks for the texts hun, they were really appreciated :flower: Oh doh about the internet! :dohh: Sounds like something I would do! haha. At least your back up and running now x

Vonz Glad AF has almost gone, and you can start a fresh new cycle. Hopefully this will be a shorter month for you x

Carron So glad AF hasn't arrived yet! Will keep everything crossed for you x

Rachael Good luck for the move hun! You must be shattered. Sounds like you had a really productive day yesterday though. So glad OH's family are coming round to the idea of it all, they should see that you make him happy and that should be all that matters at the end of the day. I'm so excited for you to be actually moving in with him! :happydance: x

Arlene Ouch no wonder you were sore after lugging 24 packs around! I would have felt like having one after all that work! :haha: It's meant to be a beautiful day today, the sun is starting to shine here so hope Kyle gets a go on his bouncy castle. I'm a big kid, I love bouncy castles! lol. Good luck at the doctors :flower: x

Well I better get ready for another fun filled day at work (not!) I'm heading round to my brothers tonight for a family game of Rockband with him, sis-in-law, hubby and sis, should be a laugh! I spent most of last night talking to my sis about her love life, I was gently nudging her in the direction of a nice guy I went to school with and they've been talking on facebook for the last three days and yesterday they swapped numbers :happydance: Fingers crossed it leads to soemthing, I would love to see her happy with someone. Well talk to you all later x

Wendy I'm exhausted, I just want to sleep! Doesn't helped I've had a bad couple of nights this week, hoping tonight I will be able to just pass out and stay that way!

Got another busy day ahead, Ian and his mate will be here about 5pm so I have to get the last few things I need from town and also finish up the packing by then too. Got to pull my bed to bits yet!

Hope you all have a good Friday xxxx

:happydance: moving day rachael!!

Glad your feeling a bit better today wendy :hugs: I cant play rockband, infact I really cant play any computer games! I always lose and it just frustrates me :haha: Hopefully it leads to something for your sister then, its always nice to see people who deserve some happiness getting together.

I'm very impressed, only had to call 3 times and stay on hold for 2 mins before I got an appointment, I dont know if everyones surgery works like this but for mines that is excellent! :D Half past nine with the doctor I wanted as well. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->