The TTC 2012- 2013 Babies Club... 13 BFP's!!!

Hi ladies,

Wendy- enjoy working til 5 lol. The early finish isn't a good thing as I am.snowed under but if I don't do short hours this week the company will owe me loads of hours that I can't get paid for. Doing the short hours mean I will loose 22 hours that I have worked over the past 3 weeks x

Well I got home today and the courier has taken the part that was delivered for the internet back to the depo and I have had to rearrange collection of It for tomorrow! Not happy to say the least!

That's typical Emma. Hope you can get it tomorrow xxx

Emma, you're 12dpo! You feeling anything new/unusual?

Arlene, my ticker is wrong. That is what I would of been if af came at the right time but she came about a week late. If you look at my chart my temp went up last Tuesday which is inline with me having a normal period this month so we will see next week x

Emma, I would say you ov'd on Monday judging by your temps xxx

It does, the last low temp is your ov day then the day after it rises xxx

Gosh where is the night going! It's flying by! Just had a lovely bath and thought I better catch up with you lovely ladies.

Rachael Glad the cat carrier arrived! How are the kitties? You should get yourself to bed missus, that is one early start for you tomorrow! x

Hi Amy! Hope you enjoyed your walk, walking is meant to help cramping so hopefully you're feeling a little better :flower: x

Arlene i've been trying since August so eight months, feels like a year though! lol. Wow you have long periods then? Mines only last three days at most and that suits me fine! :haha: x

Aww Shona that sucks, usually when they do root canal they take the nerve out so you can't feel anything but obviously they haven't with you :( When they taking it out? Ooh and just had a look in your journal, definitely a positive OPK there! Get :sex:! x

Hey Sophie I don't know about doing it vaginally, I prefer just waking up and taking it with my mouth, a lot easier! Any word of getting another appointment at the hospital? x

Emma that sucks about your internet part, but that's what you get for rubbing it in that I was working till 5 :haha: Hopefully you can get it sorted the morn. And wow, 22 hours is a lot of hours to lose at work, no doing them favours like that again cause they obviously don't appreciate you hun. Look after yourself, if work piles up they will soon realise you need extra help x

Well I really thought FF would have said I ovulated the other day as this was my third temperature rise today but nope. Ah well, more of the same old waiting game for me :dohh: x

just a wee update still no :af: which is good but going to wait a few more days before testing just to make sure will keep u all posted. x

Hey ladies hope you are all ok. I have been out at a friends all night so not had chance to look on here.

Carron, fingers crossed for you hun x

Thanks for the advice rachael x

Night night everyone x

Well, the walk didn't happen. I was on a mission for SIL to find something for her daughter's 6th birthday party. I also picked up some scrap book paper so I can finish my current scrapbook and start my wedding one. I can't wait!

Cramping is mostly gone. So, fingers crossed it was OV cramps. We DTD Sat night and last night. Maybe a BFP this month? I'd be happy with AF too. At least my cycles would be back to normal.

And I'll be going to bed EARLY tonight. Work has me so stressed and tired. I can't wait for the next 2 weeks to be over.

Wendy, I went to bed at 10pm after Masterchef :haha:

Now I'm up again, going to be a long day :dohh:

Hope everyone is doing well. I won't be around much today :hugs:

xxx

Morning ladies,

Amy, I hope work doesn't stress you out too much. Big :hugs: x

Rachael, good luck for today. Only one more sleep lol. I dont know how you were up so early, Im tired now x

Hope everyone else is ok x

I have taken my temp again and its still up at 37.07..... hmmm

Morning ladies, just a very quick one from me cause busy busy at work but my temp went down again this morning so feeling pretty crap to be honest. Obviously no ovulation yet again. Don't know why I get my hopes up. Have called the Doctors and got an appointment on Monday at 4.20pm with a different lady Doctor. Couldn't get the one I really wanted to see as she's booked up until 9th May! Just really hope this second one will be a bit more helpful. By Monday I will be CD89 :( x

Wendypops, make sure you persist with them as you can conceive if you don't go through a cycle of some description. If she says for you to wait then that's not good enough and I would ask to speak to the practice manager hun x x

Big :hugs: hun x

hi ladies, how r u doing? im doing ok today... cd5, af is almost cleared. tried to OPK today to start and of course its negative. my cycle is pretty irregular, from 30-48 days... but i was on BCP for 3 weeks after my mc on 21feb, so this is my first cycle after mc and BCP. hoping that the cycle will be shorter this time coz of the BCP. the af cleared up on cd5 which is shorter than my usual bleeding in the past, past was 7 days. :p

I have internet back!! Yey!! :happydance: although it is because of me why we didnt have it in the first place lol. We got the new modem today and plugged it in and it still wasn't working, it seems I unplugged something the other day which it was connected to. :dohh: So we have been having 'discussions' with virgin and gone with out for 4 days because of that :haha:

Well anyway, I am back and as talkative as ever and hoping my other nattering ladies will come on and laugh at me as well lol!

Hope we are all well x x x :hugs:

Just a wee update still no :witch: which is good she was due today so here's hoping she stays away tested this afternoon but I got a :bfn: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->