The TTC 2012- 2013 Babies Club... 13 BFP's!!!

Arlene, at least you can have today off in the sun. It's meant to be sunny everywhere today. I wish I could come on the bounce castle with Kyle :haha:

Rachael, :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: Yey move day. I am sure your sleep will improve once your in your new place hun x

Wendypops, no problem hun, that's what I am here for :hugs: at least yesterday has given you a bit more determination to stand your ground about it. There is another girl on here who is on cd75 I think and she is having tests done for it.

Well I am trying to stay as positive as possible today as I am the only one in my office for the next week which means I will not have time to do the mountain of work I already have! Oh well... 3pm finish again for me!

I'm just sneeking on at work again, bad me! What a gorgeous day! So wish I was out in it :(

You will get there Rach! And if it's not finished by 5pm they will just have to help you get it finished! lol. I agree with Emma, you will sleep much better in your new house next to your OH :) x

Arlene I love the music games! Rockband, Guitar Hero, Lips, Just Dance all that sort of thing. I don't care if i'm good or not, I just have fun lol. It's a good laugh when there is a few of us all on different instruments. Yeah my sis is 23 but she's only ever had one boyfriend who was an arse hole and tried to rush her into things. This guy is lovely so hoping they will get together but they're both a little shy :haha: It's cute! My Doctors is exactly the same! Takes about ten attempts at phoning to get an answer and then usually you have to wait over a week to see any doctor. It's a nightmare! Let us know how it goes :flower: x

Emma I know, i've spoken to a few girls on here who haven't been waiting anywhere near as long as me for AF and they are all getting tested :( Think it's just the stupid doctors in my town, it's like they don't have the time of day for you. Hopefully I will be proven wrong on Monday but I know a friend went to this doctor i'm seeing and she was basically fobbed off. It wasn't about anything like this but still has made me cautious! Don't worry about your work, you just do what you can and then go home and enjoy your weekend. You can only do so much! x

Right back to work, Hope all you other ladies are well :flower: x

Ooh and Emma your chart looks fab! When you testing?? You must be due AF about now are you not?? x

Ooh and Emma your chart looks fab! When you testing?? You must be due AF about now are you not?? x

It is either Wednesday 13th or around Monday 18th. Not too sure yet but we will see. I'm not holding my breath as I was a little grumpy and moody last night but that could be due to tiredness as well so you never know x

Morning ladies

Soo tired this morning. I went to bed at 8 p.m. and slept all the way till 6 a.m. And still could've slept for a few more hours. Work has got me all too stressed and busy. I think I'm going to have to bring my work home with me this weekend and finish up some things too.

Got a wicked headache this morning, took some Tylenol so hopefully it goes away.

Have a good day ladies!

oh no, hope your head ache goes away soon Amy.

Hope everyone else is ok and Rachaels move is going good.
I am home from work now and waiting for the hubby to get home. We are off to watch a football match tomorrow which is a corporate thing so have to be smartly dressed and we get a 3 course meal etc. Not too sure about it but I a, representing our company so I may as well get something free out of it lol.

Big :hugs:

Am I glad it's the weekend :happydance: Hope it stays as nice!

Hmm I take it your ticker is wrong Emma? I thought going by it and your chart you would due this weekend :dohh: Oh well, hope your temps stays up! Footie should be good if it's nice and warm, you cannae beat a free meal! lol x

Hi Amy , sometimes I think the more sleep you get the more tired you feel! Makes no sense. Hope you're headache has gone and you can enjoy a work free weekend! x

Well I suppose I should get ready to go to my bro's. Can't be bothered cooking so might just persuade hubby to go to the chippy on way lol. Have a nice night ladies x

well ladies there is no need to analyse my chart anymore... nothing says it clearer than blood

Morning ladies, hope you are all enjoying sunny weather :flower:

Aww Emma that's poo! Although I know you weren't really expecting a BFP this month with the stress and not enough bd. We'll both do it next month once the doctor puts me on a new cycle! PMA :hugs: x

Hi missin_a_girl it is a lovely poem isn't it :) You are more than welcome to join us on this thread, there are some great really supportive ladies on here. Just tell us a little about yourself :flower: x

Hey Michelle! You haven't been on in a little while, how's things? How is hubby doing? Hope you are both well :hugs: x

What's everyone up to today then? I'm just gonna jump in the bath and then head round to my Dads for a visit I think. Loads of housework to do but it's far to nice to be stuck in doors! Talk to you all later x

Hi girls, sorry I haven't been on in a while - I've had a busy work schedule this week (self imposed of course, but I love being able to make earning targets and I guess I've been aiming a little high this week so have pushed myself extra hard. Didn't quite reach my targets but I was a bit ambitious for still starting out and om still pleased with what I accomplished overall.

On the TTC front - I should have ovulated today (or last night, not sure which) and got 2, possibly 3 BD sessions in. So here's hoping cycle 27 is my lucky one. Also, I've ordered a thermometer that comes with 20 OPKs (or HPTs) and 2 FSH tests as I'm finally going to start temping. I don't think it will tell me anything I don't know, but I have chart envy :haha:

Hey everyone!
So sorry I haven't posted for ages, had a lovely invitation to join and I promise I haven't been ignoring you! DH and I were having a break from NTNP for the month of March for various reasons but am back now and hoping to post lots this month!
I'm Naomi by the way, have been reading all your posts and this seems to be a lovely thread so really looking forward to being a part of this :happydance:
OK so I'm now NTNP, have promised DH that I wont take things too seriously yet, we just want to be relaxed about it all and have fun and if by Christmas I'm not pregnant then I will start charting and taking ovulation tests etc.
Hope everyone is doing well :flower:

Nat lovely to hear from you hun :flower: Sounds like your work is really taking off, that's fab! You'll soon be able to afford your own place no problem! Yey for the bd around ovulation! Really hope this will be your cycle. But if not I look forward to stalking your chart! :haha: x

Hey Naomi! Lovely to have you with us! If you pm Emma (pinky) some details about yourself she will get you added to the front page :flower: I think you have the best attitude, try ntnp and maybe with a relaxed attitude you will get a BFP in no time, and if it doesn't work after a while you can start checking that you are :sex: at the right time. I see your trying to lose weight, good luck with that hunni! I'm trying to do the same but so far am failing! Exercise wise i'm doing good but I keep giving in to bad food :dohh: Must re-focus myself! x

Well ladies I've just looked at the note pad I was sribbling on when I was on the phone to the doctors, my appointment is Monday 18th not Monday coming :dohh: That sucks but oh well, will just have to plod along till then and see if AF arrives or not. I think I might actually faint at the sight of blood though it's been that long! :haha: x

Morning ladies, hope you are all enjoying sunny weather :flower:

Aww Emma that's poo! Although I know you weren't really expecting a BFP this month with the stress and not enough bd. We'll both do it next month once the doctor puts me on a new cycle! PMA :hugs: x

Hi missin_a_girl it is a lovely poem isn't it :) You are more than welcome to join us on this thread, there are some great really supportive ladies on here. Just tell us a little about yourself :flower: x

Hey Michelle! You haven't been on in a little while, how's things? How is hubby doing? Hope you are both well :hugs: x

What's everyone up to today then? I'm just gonna jump in the bath and then head round to my Dads for a visit I think. Loads of housework to do but it's far to nice to be stuck in doors! Talk to you all later x

Hello Wendy-- thanks for asking!!! Things are going pretty well with my dh but I have pretty busy with dd and him (men are babies when it comes to pain!!) I got af today which was disappointing and I am considering taking a break from ttc for a while and do the ntnp thing whenever dh feels better!
How are u doing ?? Did af show yet/?
xx,
Michelle

Hello Ladies.... I'm back!!!! :happydance: & feel good for it too....

Soz Em &Wendy I have not had chance to get on my laptop to repy to your mgs hunni's, i will now tho... I have been sooooooo Busy with the house. Its been gutted and painted and scrubbed to death :rofl: it looks nice and new now...

I promise i will get round to reading everything that has been posted since my last post, i'm not sure when tho, but i will..

I hope your are all well.. Thx Emma & Wendy for your pm's during my little time away from here.. :hugs: 2 you both!!!

Arlene, Adrienne, Sophie, Rachael & Michelle Hope you Ladies are well & thanks for well wishes and caring while i was away.. And all the New 2012 babies club Crew!!!

I'm not too sure where i am with my cycle, i know i'm due to ov sometime soon.. I've been way to busy to keep track in detail..
On another note I ordered Zumba for the kinect the other day, i've had it 3 days, and still haven't had chance to put it in the xbox lol.. I'm looking to get fit!!!
College replied to me about for my Health & Social care course. i have to go in for an assessment on the 14th April..

Well i'm off for now, i have a busy day tomoz... Awe wasn't the waether beautiful today!! it was a hot hot day... I didnt even get chance to enjoy it, apart from having the sun beaming through my patio doors for 6 hours while doing my kitchen!!!... Nyt Nyt Ladies... :flower:

Its been very quiet here lately!! How is everyone? Hope yous are all out enjoy this sunshine :)

I've been workin a lot lately and only managing to get on during tea breaks to have a quick read. I'm off tomoro will be able to reply properly then.

Glad to see you back lea :) xx

Welcome back Lea :hi:

Hope everyone is well :)

Just thought I'd pop on to say hello. The move went well, just got the unpacking to do now.

Had a tiny bit of spotting earlier so the :witch: will get me tomorrow I think if not later tonight.

Morning ladies! What a gorgeous day! Only problem is everyone is out cutting their grass so I can feel the hayfever coming on :dohh: Worst thing about summer.

Michelle So glad to hear hubby is recovering well. I think it's probably best to go the ntnp route as I don't think he's going to be able to actively try for a while. Sometimes it's the best way though! So many people conceive when they are more relaxaed about it all. Don't I know about men being ill! When we are ill we still make ourselves do what we need to do but they just want to stay in bed and have us run after them lol. No, no AF for me yet. CD 89 today I think. Got the doctors in a weeks time so if nothing by them i'm hoping they will help me this time! x

Lea lovely to have you back hun, you've been missed :flower: Hope you're feeling more your normal self again. Ooh let me know what Zumba is like once you've had a shot, Sabrina said it was a good workout for the wii but the belt can be a pain sometimes with slipping, suppose you wont have that prob with the kinnect! I've let my wii exercising slip a bit but will get back to it! I think it's just cause I only have the one game the now so it can get a bit boring doing the same thing over and over. Ooh not long for you assessment then, I'm sure it will go well hunni x

Arlene It has been pretty quiet on here over the weekend, but not by me! I'm always on here :haha: It sucks your working away when it's such a nice day. Hopefully the weather will last a while longer. How's Kyle doing now? x

Rachael so glad the move went well hun! It must have been so nice sleeping there on your first night with OH. Hope the witch stays away but if not it means you can just get stuck in to sorting out your new home and hopefully you will get your BFP next month when things are calmer x

Well i've not really been out the house yet today. Been firing all my washing in and getting it out on the line while it's a nice day. Might head out later but for now i'm enjoying the sun from my conservatory with the door open. I prefer that than being in the garden cause all the neighbours are out and they always feel they have to make pointless conversation just cause we are all in our gardens :haha: I like the peace! Talk later x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->