The TTC 2012- 2013 Babies Club... 13 BFP's!!!

Afternoon ladies!
Have spent a lovely weekend in the garden, we lived in a flat for years so the second the sun shines DH and I make sure we get out in our little garden!
Thanks Wendy, I will do that now, will be great to be part of a group! It took a while for DH to get used to us sort of trying, he spent so long making sure it didn't happen lol! I'm trying not to get my hopes up as we had a month of NTNP in Feb and I'd convinced myself I was pregnant and of course wasn't lol!!
Hope everyone is enjoying the sunshine, if you've got it, let's hope its going to be a nice warm summer.

Hi ladies,
Hope you are all well and enjoying your weekend.

Lea, glad to see you're back and feeling fine. You were missed.

AFM just got back from my trip and I'm so glad to be home and now I have 9 days off :happydance:. Dh and I have planned a trip to Orlando Florida this week for 5 days. Should be a lot of fun. Only problem is that the :witch: is suppose to show up on Sunday the 17th which will be the last day of my mini vacation. I hope she stays away, not only for vacations sake but for the sake of a :bfp:. Well that's what's going on with me. I'll talk to you lovely ladies later.

Aww sorry the witch got you Carron hopefully she wont stick around for long so you can get on to a new cycle :flower: x

Naomi You can't beat relaxing in the sunshine. I lived in a flat for a year and a half and I so missed having a garden to hang washing out in and just relax on nice sunny days. And I so know what you mean about getting your head around ttc! If I knew it would be so hard I would have came off the pill months ago and wouldn't have been so cautious about not getting pregnant :haha: I will know next time! x

Adrienne the trip to Florida sounds fab! When do you head off? I think wee trips away are great to just enjoy time with your DH, ttc can cause a bit of a strain sometimes so it's nice to get away and have a break from the stress. I so hope AF stays away for you tho, we need a BFP on this thread to keep us motivated :flower: x

Emma how are you doing hun? Did you enjoy the footie and your free meal? Hope you're alright :flower: x

Well ladies i'm going to head to my bed. Before I go though I don't know if you remember me saying back in January that I saw a psychic? Well every single thing she said has came true! Well almost...the only two oustanding things that haven't happened yet is that she said my sister would get a boyfriend in April and I would be pregnant in July. Well my sister has a second date arranged for Tuesday and looks like she will soon be dating!! I never read too much into pyschic things but I do think it's spooky everything she said has come true, so hoping she is right about my pregnancy! Well speak to you all tomorrow, nitey nite x

Hi ladies -

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. The weather GORGEOUS here all weekend. DH and I went for a 2 mile walk tonight, and it started raining when we were half way done. Oh well, it was still nice though. And my legs are sore now!

I've had a headache for the past 2 days. Basically, this whole weekend. I don't know if it's a tension headache or if it's a sinus headache. I woke up this morning at 6:30, then went back to bed at 8:30 cause it was hurting so bad. It feels a bit better now, I'm just hoping it goes away before work tomorrow.

AF, if we're talking normal 30 day cycle, would be due this Friday. I only had 1 cycle after BCP before we got pregnant, so I don't have much to go on. That 1 cycle was 35 days. So anywhere between this Friday and next Wednesday is when I'm due. And I know that's only if she's not gonna take her sweet time coming back. I've got my fingers crossed for her to come back quickly so we can start actively TTC again next month!
I hope all you ladies are well! It's hard to keep up sometimes!

Buster - I hope you have a fabulous trip to Florida! DH and I honeymooned in Orlando. We had a blast! And FXed AF stays away for you!

Lea - nice to see you back. We missed you around here!

Wendy - that's crazy about the psychic! FXed for you!

Carron - sorry AF got you! FXed for next cycle!

And to all the other ladies - hope you are well!

Thanks Tweak and Wendy. I leave for Florida on Wednesday can't wait. I'm a little over due for some R & R.

Wow Buster lucky you! My family are off to Orlando on Friday, they aer going to Disney for 2 weeks and leaving me behind :cry: I'm a MASSIVE Disney fan!! Hope you have a wonderful time!!
Wendy I've been tempted a few times to see a psychic but never got up the courage to go! Sounds like you've found a good one, fingers crossed for the last 2 predictions!!
Well I'm off now to set up my classroom for next term, got 2 weeks off for Easter and want to make sure I enjoy at least some of it lol!! :rofl:
I noticed that someone has the same birthday as me, the 29th April?? I'm rather over excited :happydance:

Morning Ladies... I'm so sorry i've not had chance to go back and read all the post STILL!!! but have for today.. So i'm not clued up on where you lovely ladies are with your cycles..

Awe thanks ladies, :hug: i missed you all too.. .I'm glad to be back here with you all :happydance: I don't get enough time to come on as i would like but, once a day for now it better than not at all!

Hi Nat... Well done hun on the work front. Don't over push yourself, sounds like you are doing well.... GL with this cycle hun.. This relaxed approach of ttc for me is working well, i feel calm... sending you :dust: hunni... i have my fx for ya! I'm a temp addict. i cant help that.. Ive not done any OPK's this cycle..

Naomi :wave: I wouldn't say i was NTNP but i'm trying the more relaxed approach.. It's working at the mo.. I should Ov in about 4-6 days so not far from you.. As for temping do it for the fun lol there is nothing wrong with temping.

Wendy Hunni what are you like :dohh: Well nx week it is... As for Zumba, OMG!!! I tried it last night, its FANTASTIC hun.. It is everything you want from a workout. Its so much better not having any controls & bands around you.. Its great for your legs, arms and hips, that was just the one routine i did.. I LOVE IT!!! Watching the kids on it to was soooo much fun! Get it hun, much better than just dance, & Dance central!

Wow the psychic thing sounds really freaky... I do believe in all that tho.. July hey... hummmmm sounds good...

Michelle Hey Hun.. Awe i'm sorry the :witch: got you! Fx you get ur :bfp: soon... Oh bless OH i do hope he recovers quickly so things can get back to normal for you both.

Arlene Awe thx hun.. i have noticed its not been too busy on here. How are you and little kyle doing? yay for day off.. Its a shame cos weather is dull today!

Racheal :wave: oh its good to be back hun.. Hope the move went well.. & :happydance: sunderland got beat by city!!!! Boooooooo to the :witch: i hope she doesn't come.

Carron Hey hun.. I'm sorry :witch: got you.. fx for this cycle hun.. :dust:

Adrienne awe thx hun!! :happydance: for 9 days off.. Wow Florida hun, that sounds beautiful.. i would love to go there.. I hope you have a lovely time hun.. Oh i do hope you get your :bfp: how lovely would that be... I hope the uglu :witch: stays well away...Hows things for you, are you feeling anything yet being 8DPO????

Amy :wave: oh thx hun.. i missed you all too... I hope your feeling better today hun.. The weather has been really nice to us.. its a shame today is so dull.. Hopefully it will pick up and the sun will come out and play!
I hope things move along quickly for you hun.. I defo think the nx cycle is best for you...

Naomi its me my Birthday is the 29th April... I'm gutted the royals have decided to hijack our special day... How old will you be hunni?

Emma Hey hunni! Where is our lovely Host gone???? Come back lady we need you here.. no time out for you... I've been away and now you leave me.. Tx coming your way shortly hun... I do hope your ok..:flower:

AFM- We had OH 2 kids last night Bex 12 Kias 9 (yesterday) and my son 10 wow 3 kids... Its nice to have an active house.. hence the reason for being up sooooooooo early... They actually have dance central on now.. what time is it.. errrr 9.30 lol.. Not sure what the plan is today..

Well i shall chat to you ladies later

Lea - Sounds busy! I know Sunderland got beat by City :rofl: Don't think Ian expected anything else lol.

Busy day with more unpacking for me.

Thanks Lea. My thermometer is on order from the UK, along with 10 OPKs and HPTs (I don't really need them, but it was only $4 more to get them included than just a thermometer) and should arrive around the same time AF is due. But it would be nice to not need it... lol.

Emma and Carron, sorry the :witch: came, huge :hugs: Fx'd for next cycle :)

Adrienne i'm very jealous of your trip to florida!! :lol: What yous planning to do while yous are there?

Amy I suffer from back headaches quite frequently, they usually leave me feeling really lifeless, hope yours left you quickly :hugs: Fx'd your AF shows on time so you can get right back into TTC :)

Wendy was it the man you set your sister up with that she had the date with? I hope it works for her :) I love everything spiritual, alot of my family are right into those kind of things, my uncle is a medium! It fascinates me. Fx'd that psychic is right! :)

Naomi sneak in their suitcase :haha: you doing anything nice for your birthday?

Its soo typical, i've got a day off work and its raining! On a good note, OH done all the washing and ironing while I was at work over the weekend, so just some hoovering and getting the sheets back on Kyle's bed and i'll be done!
On a ttc note, my OH really has took it bad this month. One of his friend announced his partners pregnant again, and another of his best friends partner had a little girl on wednesday.

Jeremy Kyle and a big cuppa tea, perfect monday morning :D

Rachael hows the new house coming along? Are yous able to decorate it yourself? I know some landlords aren't keen on it.

Lea sounds like its all fun at your house!! Glad your back :):hugs:

Natalie fx'd you don't need it! :)

hey ladies sorry i havn't been on my OH has moved out for awhile we are going thru a very bad patch! how's everyone?? i havn't read thru the posts?? i have started temping but forgot a day and one day i got no sleep but still temped and got a mad high temp so it aint really going too well haha how's u wendy,lea,arlene,pinky,rachael any news????

My Ovulation Chart

Arlene - we are able to decorate ourselves if we want, the landlord just said preferably light colours though as they're easier to paint over than dark. Not sure if we'll bother decorating yet, we haven't decided.

The unpacking is getting there slowly. The bedroom still looks like a bomb site, but the rest of the house is getting there.

AF got me today so had some bad cramps, but went to sleep for half an hour and took some strong painkillers (that are meant for my back!) and they're not too bad now :D

Hey everyone! Have just spent 7 hours at work and I'm supposed to be on flippin holiday!! Teaching is not as full of benefits as you would think!!

Yay Lea we share our special day!! I'll be 26 this year. I'm more like a child really I get so so excited about my birthday and write present lists quite early lol! I'm a bit peeved too but at least it's a bank holiday!! Will you be getting the day off?? I am, but I know my SIL will be working as she works for the NHS.
Thanks arlene I will be spending the day with DH as we will both have the day off, not sure what we will do, depends on the weather!! Normally go out for dinner and bits. And I don't blame you with your morning, good old Jezza in the mornings!!

I've always like the idea of having all the holidays teachers have as well! :lol:
I get grumpy if I don't manage to see Jezza a day or two a week :haha:

Rachael :hugs: Fx'd for next cycle. New house, new baby!

Sophie sorry to hear you and your OH are going through a rough patch. Hope yous get it sorted quickly :hugs:

Thanks Arlene. I've been getting them more frequently these past couple of weeks. I wanna say it's due to work, and the stress it's been causing. But I'm sure. I also know my blood pressure has been slightly elevated each time I go to the doctor, so maybe that's the cause too. I've been working out and eating better, so I hope to get that back on track.

In some AF/TTC/body news, which is TMI, but I was getting lots of clear discharge today. Like, what it used to be when I was pregnant. Which got me all freaked out, wondering if it happened again. Ughh. I want this week to go by fast, so I can know what's going on. I can only hope AF comes, cause as much as I want another BFP, I'm gonna be terribly scared if I'm PG again. I know that can happen before AF as well, but it just freaks me out.

Evening ladies, hope we are all well :flower:

Amy Good on you for the walk! Wish i had the motivation. My hubby suffers a lot with his sinuses too, sometimes I lie in bed next to him and you can hear them squeeling! It's freaky! :haha: Like a whistling noise. Hope your heads a bit better and you will soon know what's going on with your body. I get a lot of clear discharge but deffo not pregnant x

Adrienne get packing then girl! Hope you have a fab time and remember and update us as soon as your back whether it's AF or BFP! :flower: x

Naomi I love Disney too! I'm a big kid at heart. What age of kids do you teach? Everyone always says oh I wish I was a teacher for the holidays but i'm sure it's not all fun and games! x

Lea I'm so glad you're back on here hunni, I fair miss you when your gone :hugs: Ooh i'm deffo gonna get myself Zumba with birthday pennies next month then! Hopefully get the wii fit too. Yeah the pyschic said she saw me pregnant in July, she said I'm not saying you will get your positive in July but you are pregnant then so you either just find out or your a couple of months gone so who knows! I really hope she's right! What's new with you missus? x

Nat can't wait to start stalking your chart! Like you've said though, hoping you wont need your thermometer! :flower: x

Arlene yeah it's the guy i was talking about for my sis! They had a really good 1st date on Saturday so he is taking her out for a meal tomorrow. I'm pretty certain they will be a couple from then! They can't stop texting each other, it's fair cute. He even bought her a big thorntons bunny for her easter! It's nice to see her so happy. And I love pyschics! I like to believe there is something else out there and if she manages to get the last prediction right I will be on :cloud9: Aww your hubby sounds like a sweatheart, mines is good at helping around the house too. He takes ttc hard too, I try not to get his hopes up anymore but it's hard x

Sophie so sorry to hear you and OH are having problems, really hope you's can work them out soon :flower: x

Rachael that sucks the witch got you! But like i've said before at least you can unpack without worrying what you can and can't lift for this month and hopefully next month will be your month :flower: I suffer hellish cramps too, it's usually nurofen then a hot water bottle in bed for me. I've got a feeling when AF shows up after so long it's gonna be a painful one! Not looking forward to it x

Well i'm gonna head off to bed. Not much happening here tonight, just been helping sis plan her outfit for her date tomorrow. In case you's haven't guessed by now my sis lives with me. Well nitey nite all, talk tomorrow x

Hi Everyone

Sorry I havent been around much..... its starting to take its toll on me esp with my loss after trying for a while altho I know not as long as others. I just feel the more I am on this site the more I get obsessed altho I am updating my own journal every couple of days so your welcome to check up on me :) I just wanted to say hi and see how you are all doing well I hope. I have just felt like this cycle has gone quicker without being on here loads but I will still come on after my shifts done on weds so maybe thurs or fri for a couple of hours once a week and occasional on my own journal every couple of days and see how that goes each cycle, I dont want to leave completely as would miss you all :thumbup: Its just so hard to see my friends with that I started ttc from the beginning most of them having their babies now

Hope your all well

Altho I may end up being on loads next month lol

xxxx

Morning Ladies.

Cramps are dying down, and unpacking is getting there. Got to go out and get some food shopping today as we finally have a working fridge. Hope you're all doing well.

Sorry for the short post, but still got loads to get done around the house xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->