The TTC 2012- 2013 Babies Club... 13 BFP's!!!

hey taylor! hoping tht its just a delayed BFP! :D:D:D

:hi: Ladies!

Emma - I always prefer a tidy bedroom, helps me settle easier!

Wendy - It does feel a bit surreal still having OH come home every evening! I've moved about 25 miles or so from my old house in Newton Aycliffe, but in all honesty I had no friends there except one who lived 10 minutes away, and she never bothered with me anyway. I have more company now seeing OH in the evenings than I did there. Most of my friends are down in the Lincoln/Newark area where I used to live before my ex forced me to move to the North-East :wacko:

Naomi - Hope your OH does well with the marathon, and that you get your birthday present ;)

Arlene - Holly is her name, and she's doing ok with the crate. She's no longer scared of it and goes in it when I tell her to get in her bed :D Need to work on shutting her in it now, will start of for short periods then build it up and hopefully before long I'll be able to leave her and go out alone :yipee: FX'd that you've done enough for this cycle :hugs:

Sophie - We're here to offer support if you need it :hugs:

Shona - Hope you're doing ok? :hugs:

Hemmysgirl - :hi: and welcome to the thread :D

Anyone I've missed - I hope you're all ok? :hugs: Lea, it's awfully quiet without or vampire!!

AFM - House is getting there slowly, got a few bits we need to buy but should hopefully get them next week when OH and I both get money lol. I'm praying it doesn't rain as I have washing out on the line drying but the clouds don't look too promising!

Hi everyone! :hi:

I just saw this thread today and I love it! Here's a little about me:

I am 30 years old and live in NW Ohio with my DH, who is 33. We've been married almost 5 years and decided to travel/work before we started a family. Well, we're back home now and on the road to LO #1! This is our TTC month #2.

I love the banner! I am adding it today :flower:

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day!

Welcome to the thread! It's lovely to have you with us :flower: What's your name hunni? Sounds like you had the right idea, have some fun before starting a family cause once you have them you wont have as much freedom to travel around x

Emma I went to work but i'm back on here again skiving! :haha: I'm so lucky I don't get caught or I would have a lot of explaining to do! x

Hey Vonz, you've not been on in a while, how's things with you? x

Rachael it's probably a good thing you didn't have many friends in your last place, made it easier for you to move that way. Hopefully you will be able to make some new friends soon and of course you have all us lot on here too :flower: x

Thanks for the welcome everyone! My name is Louisa. :winkwink:

Yes, we knew that family would rightfully take precedence once we started TTC, so we lived in different places and saw the country a little while we had the time and money lol

Wendy - it certainly did make it easier to move - I had no ties at all there, no friends, no job, nothing. OH has already decided we're going to have a BBQ with some of his mates and their other halves soon, so hopefully that will help me make some friends, and hopefully I can get a job too as that will help me make friends too.

Louisa - Sounds like you had a good idea getting the travelling etc done before you started a family.

Rachael--Are you building or remodeling? Sounds exciting! Do you like to shop? That would be the most fun part to me! :wohoo:

Also, GL finding a job. It's tough getting a job everywhere here in the US (I won't get started on THAT lol) BBQ's are great places to make friends; everyone is relaxed, there's no pressure. Hope your guy decides to have it....have fun!

Hi Louisa!

We're not doing either! I've just moved in with my OH and we have a few bits we need as I don't have them from my old house, just silly little things like a rug for the lounge, kitchen bin etc.

And I LOVE shopping! What girl doesn't :rofl:

Hi ladies,

Just managed to get an arm free as my niece is a bit clingy as she has croup. She is now relaxed and sat next to me playing with a box lol. I will post a pic of her shortly as you will love her wild curly hair lol. Hope everyone is ok x

Hey everyone..... yeah Im ok *sigh* am I a good liar? lol......

To be honest I get like this every last part of 2ww I have done it often enough now. It just really got to me, I put it on my journal. Couple of days ago at work a girl I started training with said a couple of weeks ago that she is pregnant and she didnt know, she had the coil taken out and had unprotected sex once and got pregnant. It has hit me so hard she doesnt know I lost my baby and she showed me a scan pic went to hospital the other day and baby is 13 weeks shes due 19th October (my wedding anniversary) and I would have been due 24th October :cry:

I just came home and started crying tried to pretend to be so happy for her and its killing me and feel like Im out for another month as usual. I even said to hubby we should stop trying full stop I dont know how much more I can take.

Sorry to post this I dont want to bring you down

xxxx

Aw hun, don't apologise! It's difficult I know, If I was still pregnant then I would only have 2 weeks left before I would of given birth. It's heart wrenching but I believe things happen for a reason. Sorry I can't help you more. Big love to you and you know where I am if you want to chat x x

Aw hun, don't apologise! It's difficult I know, If I was still pregnant then I would only have 2 weeks left before I would of given birth. It's heart wrenching but I believe things happen for a reason. Sorry I can't help you more. Big love to you and you know where I am if you want to chat x x

ah hun..... how insensitive am I? I forgot that you went through a loss too. I just see pregnant woman all the time and its so hard. Thank you hun..... Im so thankful that I have so much support from people I just get moments when it gets so hard. Lucky my husband is so persistent or we probably would have stopped trying by now. I just wish it was meant to be but unfortuantely not and I just feel like it will be months and months before it happens again

Gosh I need to snap out of this xxxx

Don't apologise hun. It hits us all. I have been really down this month as well and struggled, I know its difficult to see a way forward but there is, I promise x x :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Evening ladies, probably wont be on much tonight as I am shattered. Already in my pjs ready for bed.

Louisa it's pretty tough getting a job here too. I thankfully have one which i have been doing for eight years but I know so many people looking for a job and there just isn't really anything out there. Do you work hun? x

Rachael A barbeque sounds like a fab idea! Like Louisa said it's nice and relaxed and should be easy to mingle. Hoping you hear from that job soon too! x

Emma i'm sure you'll be knackered by bed time! I used to have wild curly hair too! And I started off blonde. Now i'm dark brown straight hair. Funny how it changes! x

Shona I know how you feel hunni, i've seen two scan pics today from friends :cry: You try not to let anything show as they have no idea i'm even trying but inside it kills me cause I want it so badly myself. I said to my hubby at the weekend that I wanted to stop trying cause I feel like we are putting in so much effort for nothing when i'm not even ovulating but he doesn't want to stop trying so i'm plodding along with it at the moment. I do feel really down too though. I just hope one day soon we both get what we are longing for :flower: x

I just wrote out a huge reply and when I went to send it, I'd taken too long and it had logged me out..:hissy: I'm too frustrated to write it all out again :dohh:

I can't pretend to know how you ladies feel so just want to send huge :hugs:

Emma I hope your niece gets better soon, Kyle had croup not long ago and it is horrible! Does she have medicine for it?

So I have very 'fertile' cm.. when does that mean actually 'O' will occur?

xx

Wendy, I was shattered before I picked them up so I am half asleep now. Maya and josh look nothing like my side of the family as they are half Bolivian so have the dark hair etc. I have been in my pjs since I got back as it was easier to deal with Maya instead of being in my work skirt etc.

Arlene, she did have some medicine but has finished it now, she is still a bit gruff and I have been on snot control all night. She just seems to constantly be ill, poor baba :-( I couldn't tell you about your cm to be honest as I've never looked into that x

Big :hugs: to our other ladies x

Emma thanks hun....... its funny (obviously not in the haha way) that you can be fine one moment and then it hits you the next.
I hope your ok too hun..... my last friend from the group I just joined had her baby last night and so happy for her but so jealous
at the same time like why cant it be me. I hope we all get there soon, tell you we so deserve to all get pregnant.

Wendy oooh I love nights that I am in with PJ's on sounds lush. Yeah hun why is it that every way I turn there is a pregnant women! Hun my
hubby is the same he thinks Im being silly and wants to keep on going and NTNP doesnt work for us we need to bed as much as possible to get pregnant
lol....... we will hun and the doctor better see you soon and doing something pro-active its so terrible the way they are treating you. I just feel like
I will never get pregnant but deep down I know we will I just want it now and we have all been so patient.

Arlene I so hate it when that happens I have done that many a times and couldnt bring myself to retype it all or even remember! :haha:
Do you temp hun or use opk's or anything? Thanks hun that means alot like all the support has from everyone here. Im sorry that I havent been around so much
but will be in the right frame of mind soon :hugs:

Big shout out to all the other ladies ones I have met and havent :) so much to catch up on lol......

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->