The TTC 2012- 2013 Babies Club... 13 BFP's!!!

I don't Shona, don't want to do anything like that just now. It would just stress me too much. I'm currently having niggly cramps, so I do think O is very near, which is great! Gives me a bit of hope this cycle!
Don't force yourself to be back if you aren't ready, and certainly don't apologise about it!

Thanks Arlene hun.... I will see how I feel tomorrow. Im off now speak soon.

I always got EWCM a couple of days before OV you will know the day of OV will be after your CM goes dry xxxx

I was lying on my bed typing a reply to Arlene and fell asleep :dohh: :haha: Just woke up cause hubby came home from footie, I was lying asleep with one hand on the keyboard! lol. Sorry about that.

Arlene You usually start getting CM two days before ovulation, did you have any yesterday or today the first day? I would imagine you will ovulate tomorrow by the sounds of it. Oh and I meant to say earlier I did the same as you once, I called my sister from work and asked if there was any chance she could bring my mobile charger up and told her it was in my bedside cabinet, of course didn't think till I hung up that my folic acid and pregnancy tests were in there! :dohh: Suffice to say I fessed up that night and told her we were trying lol x

Emma snot control sounds like fun! :haha: I'm sure they'll both be fast asleep now so you'll be getting some peace. Do you just have them for the night? x

Shona I know, I constantly think it's not going to happen and keep thinking the doctor is going to tell me I can't have kids but deep down I do think it will happen for me eventually. My sis keeps reminding me it's good i'm not pregnant now cause I don't want to have a baby the same time as everyone else is, it would be nice to have the lime light on myself when I'm pregnant instead of sharing it with lots of others lol x

hay ladies just got back from hols and ever1 moved from pee positive but found the link so hope can join in the fun over here have u all been x x

Wendy was it that boring replying to me?! :haha: I had ewcm wedensday too, but yesterday there were large amounts, so hopefully today then? :) Fx'd! my cousin is the type that really will think its okay to tell her mum, but my aunt won't be able to NOT ask me about it :lol: so i'll find out soon enough if she seen them. They'll assume i'm pregnant though because of the pregnant lady on the front, I'll just say they've lay there for years since Kyle!

my nipples are crazy sore just now, but they usually get sore after O..maybe its just overuse of them last night then? :blush: :rofl:

Hey Bassit :wave: I wasn't on the other thread your talking about but nice to have you here :)

xx

FX'd this is Ov for you Arlene!

Emma - Hope the snot control went well and you had a great night with your niece and nephew.

Wendy - I've fallen asleep the last 2 nights on the sofa watching TV :blush: Been a long time since I fell asleep on the laptop in bed though!

Shona - We understand it's hard for you hun, but we'll always be here if you need us :hugs:

:hi: Bassit, welcome to the thread :)

Lea - Hope you're ok? I miss our little Vampire :(

Everyone else - Hope you're all ok this morning? My back is sore so I'm thinking a day of Heavy Rain on the PS3 - not played that game in months and I've missed it!

I really like the sound of a day lazying around! But off to the gym for me. I've been paying £35 a month for a few years now and really need to get the monies worth :rofl:

Hi ladies,

Wendy, I have them until about 6pm tonight. Their mum is in the isle of wight? On a uni trip and dad has had to go to work. We are off to a farm today to feed some animals etc. Barely slept last night as Im a light sleeper and could hear poor babas breathing with her bunged up nose. Hope you have a good day, not long left til you have some time off lol

Rachael, snot control is still ongoing, trying to get the dried on stuff from overnight was interesting enough lol. Make sure you relax hun and don't make your back even worse x

Arlene, enjoy the gym x

The sun has came out to play! Hope it lasts! How are we all doing today? Nothing much happening with me as per usual but heard two people say how useless the doctor is that i'm going to see on Monday :( That's made me feel better, NOT!! Apparently you go in and tell her what's wrong and she just says "what do you want me to do about it". I said that's fine i'll just tell her! I'll say I want blood tests and a scan please :haha: Wonder if it'll work! x

Arlene I was totally bored replying! hehe. Nah I was just shattered for some reason, feel knackered all the time. Ooh sounds like ovulation for you! :happydance: I always have sensitive nipples though so no idea if that's a sign or not :dohh: Think it is for a lot of people though! Did you managed to get another :sex: in before hubby left? x

Bassit Hey hun! Nice to have you over here with us :flower: Sorry i've gone and forgotten your name :dohh: If you give Emma (pinky) your details she will get you added to the front page. How you doing anyway? Hope you're well! x

Rachael i'm lucky i'm not one of those girls that can fall asleep watching tv or i'd be doing it all the time! :haha: Once I lie on my bed though no matter what time of the day I drift off so easily! :sleep: No wonder your backs sore after the busy week you've had! Take it easy hun x

Emma Have fun at the farm! I love going to places like that. Father-in-law is a cow farmer so I love going out and seeing the baby calves, until the mothers want to chase me away :haha: Can't wait to have kids to take to animal places x

Lea come back hunni, we miss you :cry: Even if it's just to have a vent, go ahead! :hugs: x

Well I'm away again, still at work lol, will just check in later x

Wendy really hope the doctor turns out to be more helpful! Usually for the first week after O I get sore nipples, then sore and swollen boobs. But as I said could just be overuse :rofl: Got :sex: in last night, hes at work today till 4, leaves at 7 tonight and the only way we'll get another go in is if Kyle goes down really early!
Your lucky to have the sun..we've had constant grey clouds threatening to rain all day!

Arlene, you just described the weather here :rofl: Had a few spots of rain when I went out to get a few bits from the shops. Going to have a lazy afternoon now though and then snuggles with OH when he gets home, and a lazy day tomorrow. Got told off for moving the drawers in the bedroom and he's told me to rest too, so I'm not going to argue! I have pretty much sorted out the whole house by myself as he's been at work so not like I've been lazy this last week, not to mention I packed my entire house by myself too!

Wendy - if she's that kind of doctor then tell her what you want and hopefully she'll arrange for it :D

Emma - have fun at the farm, and dried on snot must be the worst :(

I am so fed up, the past 2 months my period has been so weird. I start bleeding bright red from the first day but light for 5 days. Then it gets really heavy and really painful for another week. I don't know what's going on. I am in agony at the minute and just want to curl up in bed :-(

Arlene overuse of the nipples, i've heard it all now! :haha: Well sounds like you've covered your basis! Here's hoping the next two weeks fly by x

Rachael you sound like me! If you want something like drawers shifted you just do it yourself, I then get a row for it later too lol. It gets things done quicker though! Hope you're having a relaxing night.

Emma hun that does sound a little strange, my AF only ever lasts three days but it does get heavy with red blood and I get really bad cramps, always need nurofen. If yours are lasting as long as that I would go see your doctor and see what they think x

What's everyone up to this weekend? Anything exciting? Well i'm going head off and get the food shopping done but i'll no doubt be back later x

Haven't been on this thread for awhile....sounds like everyone is keeping busy! :thumbup:

Wendy----Your cycles sound a lot like mine. AF is so short, I used to worry about it. Have you ever had a doc tell you that short periods are a problem?

Arlene---overuse of nipples, eh? Not much to say to that :rofl:

Pinky---:hugs: to you...sounds awful!!!

Rachael---LOVE the Ps3!!!!!

DH and I are having a drink with family tonight in honor of his late uncle. Seeing his cousin and his wife beforehand for dinner (cousin's wife is preggo, so hopefully I don't get a twinge of jealousy going on).

Tomorrow night I get to watch my cousin at Promenade. She is so beautiful, inside and out. And her dress....oh baby! Hot pink sequins on top, black and white polka dots on the long skirt...amazing!! It's a time where our town's high school kids wear their Prom dresses and tuxes and walk through a parade, so the town can see them dressed up before the dance....super fun!

Sunday.....not much, except ovulating :haha:

Louisa, you'll have to take a pic of the dress! I cannot picture it! Sounds like you'll have a fun sunday then :sex: :rofl:

Emma maybe the doctor could suggest something to help you, sounds like its lasting a really long time :hugs: hope you feel better soon.

Rachael you deserve a few lazy days after all that, enjoy! :flower:

Never got :sex: in before OH left, ended up going to a pub lunch with one of the ladies from the gym..defeats the purpose of going to the gym I know :dohh: but I had bottled water and organic tomato and basil soup, so thats okay..isn't it?! :lol: By the time we got home and got his bags packed and tummy full his friend was at the door. Oh well!! :shrug:

As for the weekend, gym tomorrow morning then spend the day at my mum and aunts with her netball team of children :rofl: then one of my friends are coming to keep me company :) and unfortunately working 8am sunday :( has to be done!

I spent £120 on a food shop on sunday and barely have a thing to show for it!

xx

Oh and eastenders tonight anyone?!

I'm looking forward to this story line being over!!

Hi ladies,

Apologies but we have had some friends turn up at ours after dropping the kids back at my sisters so this is tghe first 5 mins I have had.

There is no point going to the docs as I did it last July/ August and got told it was just me and my body and there was nothing abnormal (hence why I didnt realise I was pregnant at the end of August as my periods were all over the place) I have been off birth control for 6 years now and had generally normal periods until last year. Then I had the mc and they went back to 28 day cycles and 5 days bleeding until these past 2 months!

I am going to apologise now if I am not around for the next few weeks. After realising that I would of been due to give birth in a few weeks time it has hit me hard with af being here and having my niece today. I am trying to focus on my holiday but easier said than done.

Arlene- Are you on about the whole baby thing? I dont watch it regularly but I knew it was going to happen soon. I might watch it on demand!

Hope everyone is ok x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"