The TTC 2012- 2013 Babies Club... 13 BFP's!!!

Melissa- I know it is frustrating but I am sure you will get something better when you get back from Vegas. A lot peoples babies haven't even implanted by 8dpo, I know you had it last time at 9dpo but my cycle is completely different to the last time. Hopefully you will get something better on Tuesday :hugs:

Afternoon Ladies.

Melissa - that sounds like a dodgy test if there wasn't even a control line on it. FX'd for the next one :hugs:

Emma - How is the luminous pee?! :haha: Hope you got a better night's sleep last night.

Wendy - I'm glad the knee is feeling better :D If you want the two left then come and get them, in about 6.5 weeks :haha:

I've attached photo's that I took the day after they were born (they were born 8th May)

Attachments

• 024.jpg
    024.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 3
  • 026.jpg
    026.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 6
Hi everyone! I'm new to this group, hope you don't mind me gate crashing!:flower:

I'm 27, this is our 3rd month ttc. I am using the clear blue fertility monitor and have just ordered pre-seed! I have also just started temping this cycle.

Trying the more relaxed approach this month. I am usually neurotic and checking signs, symptoms and testing! I am due to ovulate when i am on holiday this month so hope that will help me relax and get that BFP!:dust:

:wave: charlie, lovely to meet you :hugs: I have the CBFM and pre-seed aswell. I absolutely love using the pre-seed and am very glad the hubby does too :haha: I know what you mean about being nuerotic, I have ocd and have to try and detatch from it all slightly otherwise I become obsessed. Fingers crossed for you this month :hugs:

Rachael- Aw your kitties are so cute. My luminous pee is so funny Rachael, I can never quite believe it! I am sure the novelty will wear off eventually :haha:

Princess Lea
- I agree with wendypops :growlmad: where are you :trouble:

Well I am drinking a cup of red rasberry tea (also meant to help with having a dshort lp) waiting for the hubby to come home so we can go for a drive and have tea out as I ahve been feeling crappy all day. Hope you ladies are good :flower:

The two ginger ones are boys, and the 3 black and white ones are female :D

thats quite funny because the two different coloured kittens will be fathered by different cats lol

I'm pretty sure they were. The 3 black and white females arrived first, followed by the 3 ginger males (the first ginger male is the one that didn't make it) so everything points to different sacs and therefore different fathers!

Ah Rachael they are soo sweet!! Makes me want another one!! We already have 2 cats though so hubby has said no to any more lol!!:rofl:

Melissa have a lovely time in Vegas, very jealous!!

Hey Charlie! Nice to meet you:flower::hi:

Well as for me...I'm broody as anything and all over hubby like a rash lol! Poor man!:blush:
He got his bonus letter yesterday so things are looking up, we will have enough to get the downstairs flooring done and put enough into the baby fund to be pretty much ready to kit out the nursery when that :bfp: decides to arrive!!
How is everyone??

Good afternoon ladies. I wanted to show you this perfect lil present I got today I hope you ladies can see ithttps://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h454/sweetlissa1980/7dpo325-1.gif

I sure can see that mellisa :happydance: hope it gets nice and dark soon!

Rachael they are just little balls of fluff! Cuteee! :)

Charlie its good to have you :D fx'd your ttc journey isn't much longer.

Wendy glad your knee is better :) was it you that was reading kerry's book? I'll need to pick up a new book for the holiday. Which btw is only like 5 and a half sleeps away :happydance: :lol:

Emma I love eastenders, but cannot watch award shows, they bore me!! I think if your pee actually goes lumi i'll need to get some myself :rofl:

So one odd thing, I usually get sore breasts right after O, it lasts for around a week and nothing this cycle until today were they've started getting tender, i'm around 6dpo which is different for me :shrug: Anyway..need a shower then bed. Hopefully have an early night :)

Naomi, sorry must have skipped by your post :dohh: :happydance: for the bonus. Yous seem very organised..I was meant to open a seperate savings for baby things but never have done! And with OH buying new laptops, fishing gear, walking gear..god knows how we aren't bankrupt! :rofl:

Welcome :waves: my bebo name was hakuna matata! :lol: love the lion king! I see you aren't trying yet, do yous have a date to start? Xx

Morning ladies

Welcome hakunamatata, tell us a bit about yourself x

Will reply better when Im not on my phone lol :hugs:

Morning! Is anybody else using CBFM?

Sweetlissa - Congratulations! :happydance:

Hi Hakunamatata! :flower:

Hey Charlie :flower:. Yes I use a CBFM, only started last month and never got anything great from it but have started again this month.

Arlene- I have been having unusually sore breasts at the minute. Usually around af I get a small amount but I have had this for nearly 2 weeks. I put it down to not wearing a proper bra with being on holiday but with them still being sore it confuses me?? Not long till holiday :happydance:

Hope everyone is ok. HAPPY FRIDAY LADIES :flower: :hugs:

Welcome hakunamatata :D

Hope everyone is doing well :D

Congratulations Melissa :D

Afternoon all! Hope everyone is well :) I got my letter from the hospital this morning, I go for my scan on the 1st of June at 6.00pm. It says I have to drink two pints of water an hour before it so I have a full bladder. Two pints of water! :huh: I have a cup of tea and I end up needing a wee 20 minutes later, how am I going to consume two pints of water and hold in a wee while they are pressing down on my stomach! Ah deary me. Will just have to get on with it I suppose, if I wee the hospital bed, I wee the hospital bed :haha:

Rachael The kitties are gorgeous!! I had no idea that cats could get pregnant by two different fathers like that. Well they do say you learn something new every day! I would come and get them believe me, but I think Sunderland may be a little too far away! lol x

Charlie Welcome to the thread hun! Lovely to have you with us :flower: I used the CBFM for one month and then my AF's disappeared! Haven't had one since January. Once I get one again I will be right back to using it though, I think it's a great thing! You should put the link to your temp chart on your signature same as me and Emma etc do then we can stalk your chart with you. When do you go away on your hols? You going anywhere nice? x

Emma Hmm I thought raspberry tea was for shortening your lp?? I remember someone suggesting I take it to help induce my AF but I never tried it. I don't know though, you've probably looked into it better than me! Ugh lucky you with Gav liking the preseed, Scott thinks it makes it all a bit too slippy down there! :blush: Might convince him to use it again in the future though x

Naomi I'm pretty sure you're hubby wont be complaining that you're all over him like a rash! And according to your ticker you should be ovulating about now so keep at it! Ooh that's fab news about the bonus! I wish I had a baby fund but sadly I don't. I suppose I really should start one but then I have no idea how long it will take me to get a BFP so I suppose I will just have to save hard once I get it x

Melissa Congratulations hunnie, that is def a BFP! :happydance: Hope you've brought some of that luck over to this thread with you lol. Have a fab time in Vegas and make sure you get yourself to the docs asap for your tests x

Arlene It was Lea that was reading Kerry's book hun, i've got it but not had a chance to start reading it yet. I will tell you the best books I have read in a while, Jeffrey Archer's prison diaries. Couldn't put them down! Was his real life diaries about what exactly went on in prisons while he was in there. Fab reading! Hmm, do you think you maybe ovulated later this month then when you are only now getting the tender breasts? You should really invest in a thermometer hun, they are dirt cheap and really help you figure out what's going on when x

Hakunamatata Hi hun! Please fell free to join us. Love the name but it's a bit of a mouthful :haha: What's your real name? When you planning on starting ttc? You are welcome to join us all to share your journey :flower: x

Well I best get back to work, it's a damn miserable day today but hey, at least its Friday! Talk soon x

Scotland isn't that far away Wendy :haha:

Could be worse - I could be in Cornwall :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"