The TTC 2012- 2013 Babies Club... 13 BFP's!!!

OMG that is most definitely a BFP Emma!

CONGRATULATIONS! :yipee:

If you're still unsure go and get a digi :D

aw thanks hun. Gav and I are away this weekend but we are going to get one before we go to meet our friend to travel to Ipswich and I am going to do it at their house tomorrow morning.

Small problem is explaining why I am not drinking.....

Yeah I could do.

Gav has just told me I have to have breakfast and why arent I sick yet... this may be a long 9 months :haha:

:rofl:

I can see Ian being the same with me when I get mine. He's bad enough as it is, always worrying about me doing stuff because of my back :dohh:

Oh and another thing I have put on a little bit of weight. I have been trying to put on weight for 6 months and thought it was weird after the holiday that I fit into my clothes better. Thought it was just the holiday :haha:

:haha: @ Ian!! Men are so funny lol

I hope he doesn't do it too much as we are away with some close friends who know we are ttc so if he is ot I think they may notice!

I hope he's not too OTT!

Hope you enjoy your weekend away :D

https://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r161/primesera/Snapbucket/933856b7-orig.jpg

and here are 2 more, as I said not too dark but there!

It's really weird that I would get ib on the day af was due but I suppose its possible

OMG emma.................. Wow what a nice sight to wake up too, i mean me not you lol....
I am soooo happy for you.. You so deserve this hun, after everything.. YES YES YES... Be happy hunni, there is no doubt there..

Hello Everyone... I will be back on shortly to catch up... Wendy hun i have missed you too.. i hope youre well lady....

Just a quick post for me, Emma I just wanted to do a wee happy dance for you!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I am so so sorry I had my stupid phone on silent or I would have replied as soon as you texted! You be excited lady!! You most definitely have a BFP!! That's darker than i've seen a lot of people get and it will get darker! Arrggghhh I am so thrilled for you :wohoo: x

Thank you Wendypops and Princess Lea :hugs:

I have a digi one which I am going to do tomorrow morning and see what that says. Still don't believe it. I will be off to the docs this week if it is. Due date would be 22 January x

Morning all! Or is it afternoon? I'm just having a wee skive at work although I shouldn't really as I have tons to be getting on with.

Anyway, how are all you lovely ladies doing today?

Lily You are more than welcome to join, the more the merrier on here :) Tell us a bit about yourself hun. All our info is on the 1st page if you want to have a wee read x

Hi Sorry I didn't reply sooner had a crazy week at work! I am Lily, 28 married for 8 months and have been ttc#1 since then. We are using conceive plus and taking vitamins, I had tried OPK's at the start but not anymore as I am on CD72 today so would cost a fortune! I have also started B50 complex after reading about it on here as some ppl have said it helps to regulate

Hope you are all well :flower:

Thank you Wendypops and Princess Lea :hugs:

I have a digi one which I am going to do tomorrow morning and see what that says. Still don't believe it. I will be off to the docs this week if it is. Due date would be 22 January x

Hi

I haven't been able to fully read up on the whole thread but have read lots of it! Your original post of your BFP looks definate! :happydance: Good luck with your digi :hugs:

Oh cool, Lily is in this group! Nice to see a familiar face!

OMG EMMA! That is most definitely a BFP!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I am so so so happy for you! I can't wait to see what the digi says tomorrow! Throw some of that BFP dust my way, would ya?! :winkwink:

AFM - have a bit of a headache this morning. Gonna get on the Wii Fit and do some free step aerobics while watching some TV. Then gotta clean up, and pack, then off to the ILs till tomorrow!

Congrats Emma. It's always nice to hear about a BFP. What an exciting time for you.
Hi Lily welcome to the group. We've got a lot of newbies here last few days...very cool. Welcome ladies and glad you're here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->