The TTC 2012- 2013 Babies Club... 13 BFP's!!!

Emma yet again soo happy for you :happydance::flower:

Hows everyone spending their saturday night? OH is on call so we cant really plan anything, hes out on a job just now when he gets back we're going to watch Buried, with ryan renolds..anyone seen it? Hes yummy :winkwink:

So as most of yous know I'm going to Lanzarote wednesday morning and nearly EVERYONE is asking "oh yous going to make Kyle a little brother or sister.." Its a kick in the gut because I know thats not possible because AF will be arriving then :growlmad: I've been saying "dont think so.." and then I get "oh you never know" Actually I do!! :dohh:

Anyway..some eastenders and coffee to keep me going. Last shift tomorrow :happydance: xx

Evening ladies,

Arlene, I know what you mean. I thought that when people were saying we were going to make a baby on holiday as I knew I should of ovulated earlier. Making someone about kids is such a personal thing and I don't know why people think its ok to ask about it! Anyway, hope you enjoy your night. We are in Ipswich playing on the Wii with some friends, let me know what you think of buried :hugs:

Thank you so much everyone else. I will be doing the digi ib the morning and I am very nervous! I will post a pic up as soon as I can as I will be spending tomorrow on an airfield lol. Hope everyone has a lovely night x

Evening all! Hope everyone's having a lovely relaxing Saturday night. I'm just back from the cinema with the family, watched Pirates of the Caribbean 4, it was good! Deffo better than the last one. Now i'm just chilling out watching Britains Got Talent.

Amy Wow 3 generations of birth days on one day! That is unusual! I can imagine it's an expensive time of year for you :haha: Hope you have a nice time at IL's x

Adrienne Glad the knee is getting better hun, mines is totally better now :happydance: Still no idea how I did it but glad it clicked back into place in the end. Ooh that's fab you're not back to work till Wednesday, enjoy it hun! x

Emma Hope you're having a lovely time with your friends hun, you must be bursting with happiness! Let us know what the digi says :flower: x

Lea Thanks hun, i'm doing good, plodding along as usual! Yeah get back on here hun, even if you don't have time to do your usual long posts just a wee quick one would do to let us know you're ok :hugs: x

Lily CD72?? Are you usually regular? If it makes you feel better i'm worse than you hun, I'm CD130!! Doctors are doing tests though to see what's going on. Bloods were inconclusive so i'm getting a scan done on the 1st of June. Can't wait to see what's going on cause i've never been late in my life before. Are your docs doing anything to help you? x

Arlene Never heard of Buried hun or Ryan Renolds :dohh: I'm useless! haha. Hope you enjoy it anyway! Aww hun it sucks your due AF when on holiday. For all you know though AF might not show! PMA hun! :thumbup: x

Well i'm off for now, i'm dead sleepy after my wii work out and being at the cinema. Hope all you other lovely ladies are doing good. Talk to you all tomorrow :) x

Congrats Pinky12!:happydance: Hopefully the babydust will spread throught the group!:flower:

Hubby has gone out so i'm about to watch De Ja Vu in bed!

Hello Ladies princess Lea is home :happydance: .. I have so missed you all :hugs: I also see we have newbies.. :wave: to you all.. I know i am bad leaving you for so long, I'm sorry:cry: But i'm back:haha:..
I'm going to try my very best to catch up each day agn, from now on... You will have to forgive me for this post, its going to be a long one i can feel it.. You know me though, when is my posts every short. If i'm away for a day or 2weeks, they are always long :rofl:

I'm back to my old tricks yet agn.. ( Vampire Lea) For all the newbies, some of the oldies call me a vampire, i'm in the uk, but always seem to come on when its dark lol (late late night)Its now 12am Sunday morning.. Lets see how long it takes me to make my post!!!

Well Like i said, i have missed you all sooooooooo much. Don't get me wrong i have had a good glance now and again, just not long enough to post...I have just been so busy trying to sort things out here..

I best get up todate with the goings on, on here then hadn't i!!! I'm going to start from my last post ( not the quick one from today lol) the one on the 15th May... I have 10 full pages to read and reply too..

Elizabeth :wave: Welcome to our lovely thread.. I hope you enjoy ttc with us ladies. Some of us have known each other for a good few months, i'm sure you will get to know us all very well soon..
Hey, there is nothing wrong with an age gap hun. Age is nothing but a number. If OH looks after you, treats you well who is to judge! :flower: Oh i know all to well about the look though lol, i have had a good few of them in my time..

Amy Hello Hun, I hope you're well!! I still haven't found time to watch the fast and furious, but i will sometime soon.. I cant wait, it looks really good! Sounds like you are well ontop of your OPK's hun.. I'm 4DPO now hun.. its the long 2ww.. i hate it..the what if's and maybes.. I'm not testing either. It always feels like a waste of time for me bcos i've been doing it for so many years.. :rofl: i absolutely love your, no symptom spotting.. I have a wicked thirst & Weird taste in my mouth!!! Its way to early to SS hun.. unless you have Ovd early or late.. either way i have everything crossed for you lady.. :dust:

3 generations all born on the same day! Wow Now that is amazing..

Emma Hiya Missy, just skipping forward to today hun, i'm stilling buzzing for you. I told my son and hes like AND lol... i just wanted to tell someone, i'm just so happy for you.. Massive :hug: Right back to the 15th May lol... As for patience, that is something i don't believe i have, i hate waiting for things, i can't wait. But when you put me in the ttc situation, i must be bcos i've been ttc over 8 1/2 years.. I get what you all mean though.. Its bloody hard this waiting game...Now we know why you wasn't feeling very great hun lol.. Reading back from before, looks like the tell tale signs were there for you hun.. Nope its not bad, if you can't be bothered doing your job, you cant be bothered.. The next few weeks are going to test you, so them few days off agn willl be heaven.. Get a sick note from your Doc, to get some paid time off to relax when you start to feel you can sleep each day away..
Hey Em, you wouldn't have paid me enough to get back in that bed, knowing a spider was in it, never mind on my arm.. I would have been exatly the same.. I bet it was funny though. It always is when its someone else...:wacko:

Is it just me, or am i dumb??? What is lumi pee??? I have never heard of that.. You are going tom show me up now aint ya!!! Ohh its gone 3am, you will getting up soon to do that digi.. I cant wait till i get up in the moring.. oh it is morning :rofl:... i cant wait to see what it says... :happydance:

Adrienne Hi Hunni...I'm Doing a bit better thx.. Things will slot into place when ready. I'm just taking a chill pill on everything for now (not literally) ya know what i mean. Stressing doesn't help the situation, so relaxing is the best option. One Minute everything is good, the next it changes. I'm getting use to it. When do you have your FS appt agn hun? Wow we don't get forms over here. I think they will pretty much go through similar when we go and see them. I hope everything works out for you hun.

Glad you knee is much better now hun..

Rachael Hellooooo Hun.. Keep your PMA up. It will happen hun. I know its sooo hard when the ugly :witch: comes, we all feel it. But as you can see hun :baby:'s are eliminating our 2012 club members slowly.. Eventually we will have to change our title to 2012 pregnancies.. we will all be apart of it, we will... Keep your chin up, 8 years has gone by so fast for me, i'm sure you will have a 2012 :baby:. massive :hugs: lady... Awe You certainly have picked up.. Glad that :witch: has done one.. Hopefully she don't come to you agn until nx year... FX For your :bfp: hun.. :dust: and lots of it...
:happydance: For the first lot of kittens getting new homes... I bet you will miss them though! Well i guess the little ones you have there will keep you occupied for now... Are you happy and settled in your new home, do you both like it hun? Awe the little kitten look sooo cute and tiny.. I'm not really a cat lover, but my OH loves all animal.. We did have to cats a one point, but never agn... Your cat is a little slappa :rofl: having different dads in one pregnancy ...

Arlene Hello Missy... How is you & lovely Kyle doing? I know what you mean about knowing exactly what cycle day your on. But being me, all this time, its kinds tattooed in my head.. I feel it helps ttc, knowing the best times etc.. Everyone is different though i guess.. What ever works for you hunni. I would have loved to do your ironing for you, but i'm a little late now :rofl: I love ironing, especially in front of the tv..:wacko: Hun i not its not advised, but couldn't you just take the pill to stop her for your hol? I wouldn't be able to be on hol it he :witch: was going to be with me... Id take the pill... Awe I loved Kerry's show.. I really like Kerry full Stop.. I wish her the best of luck, she has not had it easy, from being a little girl.

Sophie Hey Girl.. How you holding up? We miss having you on here.. I hope everything is ok, and your not feeling down alone!!! I'm so sorry to hear you have been in and out of hospital. I do hope they are actually helping you now though, and you know what is going on.. I miss our little chats Sophie....:hugs: If you don't come on before your Laps, i hope everything goes well....:flower:

WendyHiya hunni... Oh i have so missed you too lady!!! Not had chance to speak to you for ages, it feels like months.. I'm home agn :happydance: I know i am terrible.. I can always rely on you and ems to wonder where i have got too lol..
Right hun these bloody blood tests. I don't get them at all. Wheni had mine done, i never had to be at a certain stage in my cycle.. Why would you be? She just took mine and the hormone she wash checking for was either too high or too low, which determined i had PCOS.. Well that remains to be seen, once you have had your scan..

As for the camera Part :rofl: i have had it too, i thought it was bloody awful!!! Not only that, i got to see my insides on the flipping Screen!! It was like something off the tv. Talk about strapping ya legs up too OMG... I never had to go through that having my son... It was embarrassing, i couldn't wait for it to be over!!!.. I have had a colposcopy to check my cervix when i had abnormal cells.... I've also had a good few normal scans (over my stomach) to check my ovaries, womb agn.. The full bladder its a nightmare. i did just what they asked me, but couldn't hold it any more so went loo.. i thought id get away with it by drinking agn, but she told me my bladder was empty, that it takes 40 mins for it to go there :dohh: i had to keep drinking and wait in the waiting room.. I was so jittery waiting, the women at the desk said, not long now, i was dying to go loo, but couldn't... Once i was done i finally got out the room the poor women on the desk had the key in her hand waiting for me lol ..What a nightmare that was.. You will be fine hun, you are one strong lady.. but you know me, i tell it how it is...

As for Bex, she is still with us, she don't see her grandparents now, they are very distant... But hey nothing we can do...... Kerry Katona's book, i finished it, i loved it hun!!! she is one lovely lady, i really feel for her.. she may be common, but ya know what, having all that money didnt turn her into a snob.. she stayed true to who she was.... I'm reading Katie Prices autobiography now (her first) .....Awe no way do you think just dance is better.... :nope: i dont believe you lady... Its hard & real, just dance is easy!!!!!! :winkwink:

You are always having a skive at work.. Your Bad...:haha: Ouch for ya knee.. You poor thing, there is always something going on to knock you down, but your so great at getting back up.. I hope your knee is feeling better hun.. :happydance::happydance::happydance: for your appt hun.. its about time.. fx you get the answers now.. They dont normally tell you there and then, but ask the lady what shes thinks, she can tell you if she seen anything.. I hope everything works out from here.. you sooo deserve answers to all this drama...

Lily7:wave: Hello Hun... You are welcome to join our little ttc family we have got going here lol..Hey don't worry hun. Its nice to have you with us.. Awe how are you coping with the long Cycle? CD72, just like our lovely Wendy, omg poor Wendy is on some long cycle..CD130.... Have you spoken to your doc about your cycle? Do you have PCOS? Are they always this long?

Melissa:wave: Hi Hun.. You are very welcome to join us.. I know i am a little late meeting you ladies.. But welcome...Oh I am sorry sorry for your loss hun.. I can only imagine how you feel.. Also losing your tube too, that has to be awful... I really hope things look upfor you & OH, and you get your :bfp: with us ladies.. Here is to a 2012 baby.. Oh I am with you on that, i often say that hun, if only we can see inside our body to see whats happening.. That would make life easier. We can then Bd when we see our egg pop lol.. Hun I so see that line, its very much there.. I dont understand why you would get :bfn: on another test, were they the same tests? did you use fmu? i do hope the second test was a flase :bfn: i have my fx for you hun.. :dust:

Shona Hey Hun, Nice to see you have restored some of that PMA!! Its the only way forward.. If you have PMA it really helps..

Charlie :wave: Charlie... Welcome to our Thread.. You are welcome to join us, don't mind gate crashing lol.. we all had to do that at one point... Fingers crossed for you this month :dust: your way..

Naomi Hiya Hun.. Sounds like you have things organised.. As for poor Hubby, since when do men complain about too much :sex: Its normally us that, say were too tired or too busy lol... :happydance: For the bonus. sound slike you are well and truly ready for your addition to the family.. Lost and lots of :dust: your way hun.. fx this is your month...:flower:

Hakunamatata :wave: welcome to our thread.. Whats your story hun?

Right... I think i may have caught up, (I started at 12am, its now 3.21am tut tut.. i'm terrible!!!! If i have missed anyone out i am so sorry, i have only gone through post from 15th May.. I hope all our absent ladies are well too.. YOU all need to come back to us we miss you.. We have a good few newbies :happydance:, so the thread is picking up now, hopefully no more dull quiet days..

So Much has been going on, but i don't really want to be typing any more long text..I think i have well and truly beat what i have done before.. I think Wendy will agree, this has to be the longest post i have done... I'm so glad to be back. Now i will not let myself fall behind this much agn, like You say Wendy, even if its just a quick post, its better than none.. I have been up and down, happy and sad the last couple of weeks, but i'm fine.. I always find a way to pick myself back up. I am 4DPO and bd ever second day of my fertile window.. I don't feel positive about it though... come one i have been doing this whole ttc for over 8 1/2 years, am i to believe its going to happen... Errr No..

My God sister had a baby girl on Wednesday, she wanted me to be at the birth but i missed her call at 5am in the morning, i slepted right through her calls and texts.. gutted! Baby and her are doing well, and she is starting to bond with her, which is fab... I was really scared she meant what she said....

I found out the other day, my brother who is a twin to my sister, is having another baby ( he had twins himself last year) obviously not him :rofl: his wife did.. and have a little girl together who is 5... The baby is due in 5 months.. he will have 6 kids.. all my brothers have 4 or more kids.. my eldest brother has 9.. wow.. well everyone i speak to nowadays has just had babies or is pregnant aghhhhhh... i so wish i was having another toooo...I'm fed up..

Anyways.. im tired and going to my bed.. it is now 3.40am, editing this post to add this crap info lol.. Oh I finally got my Brand New White Iphone 4.. It is beautiful.. The best looking phone i have ever seen.. I'm in love!!!!!!

I shall speak tomoz.. i wanna see how many weeks lovely Em is... Thx for the tx's too Em.... Nyt Nyt ladies.. Enjoy the longggggggg novel... :hug:

Lea I still see that you're online. GO TO BED!!! LOL :haha:

Well ladies, here is it :happydance:
https://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r161/primesera/Snapbucket/1409fc9b-orig.jpg

:baby::baby::baby::baby::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Emma dont you go leaving us now!! Oh did your hubby react to that? So happy for yous :D

Lea reading your post there and just wondered why you've never recieved help concieveing number 2 after all this time? High five to you!! I could never have managed a post like that. I'm not keen at all on taking a pill to knock it off but thanks anyway for the suggestion. :happydance: for the new Iphone! I dont like em..:lol: i'm a blackberry girl!

Last shift today for a fortnight and I'm actually excited to be there and get it over and done with :happydance: Hope no one else is having to work today :hugs: x

Thanks Arlene, no I will not leave you ladies. I am here to stay :haha: when I showed Gavin the test yesterday he went " is that a pregnancy test?" I nodded and he said "Aw your a clever little oven" :haha: he keeps on rubbing my belly and talking to it already. Told him its the size of an Apple seed at the minute and he was really happy.

Suppose ill be ringing the doctors tomorrow now x

Hope everyone has a lovely sunday x

Congats Pinky12! So happy for you :flower:

Hi, to anybody using cbfm - Today is cd6 and was supposed to be my first day testing with cbfm. However, hubby went out and got in late then i slept in and missed my testing window! :nope: ( p.s this is month 2 using cbfm )
Do you think it will mess up the whole month? I don't think i ov until around cd18 - 19 so i'm hoping it wont effect my highs and peaks this month!
I am now going to hoover and clean as loud as poss to wake hubby up! :thumbup:

Hi Everyone! :hi:

Thankyou for being so welcoming! :flower: I hope everyone is having a nice relaxing Sunday.

xarlenex have a nice time in Lanzarote! i know how you feel when everyone asks questions like that!!

Wendy CD130??? oh my goodness! how do you cope? I am going out of my mind here! what are they going to be looking for in the scan on 1st June? will it be PCOS? I am worried sick that thats what it is that is delaying me.....don't get me wrong I wasn't "regular" but my longest cycle was 39 days, I only came off the pill Sep 2010 and from then they were a bit wacky but I had got it down to 33 days...I have never had this before! I went to the doctors a couple of times and he just said to wait it out and offered no explaination so we have booked an appt with a private clinic to see a gyno on Wednesday......really pricey and not the option we wanted to have to take but hey...here we are! Has your doc said anything as to what may be the cause? good luck and keep me up to date :hugs:

Lea1984 Thank you Lea :flower: I have just realised that I wrote most of the things you asked about in the reply to Wendy above, so have a wee read at that and let me know what you think! I am a bit of a vampire myself and you will prob often find me on after dark too! My goodness you have lots of neices and nephews! hopefully won't be too long until you are adding another little addition :hugs:

Pinky12 Congratulations!!!:cloud9: I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months :hugs:

charlie83 sorry i have no experience with the CBFM so am not much help I'm afraid but good luck!:thumbup:

I have just written this from the posts I've seen from my last post so sorry if anyone thinks I'm leaving them out....I'm not its just well...you girls can natter!! lol and I think it would take me a week straight to read up on everything from before I joined the thread! Hopefully it won't take me too long to get to know you! Have a happy Sunday everyone!

:( my manager just said the same!! "Where you going.. You better not come back pregnant, you've got a job to do"

What a year phew and by a miracle I fall. Dtd on Monday, wed the ov test shows up oh can't do nothing he has a fever and onset on really bad chicken pox, so i just gave up hope again:( to be honest maybe it for best as he has bad chic pox and that's harmful to unborns:( but low and behold a bfp on day 32 ! So just goes to show ya that before ov is best time as wee sperms go to sleep and awake when egg comes:) I'm over the moon but also catious I should in fact be 37 weeks but I lost it at 5 months:( my due date same week I lost my angel son in jan but their is light at end of tunnel and without girls like you lot I'd be lost x

Spellfairy sorry I don't remember you but congrats that's fantastic :hugs:

Such a huge thread been a while but it's on my list, thanks x

Good Afternoon Ladies :flower:

Lol Adrienne Tell me about it.. I'm terrible for it. I bet your in bed now.... Hope your well hunni..

:wohoo: Emma Would you look at that! 2-3 Weeks.. You can now believe it hun. Happy & Healthy 9 Months hun...When will you put a ticker up hun? How you feeling today?
I really hope you don't leave us hun..I have noticed that happens allot, when people get there :bfp: they leave.. We have been together since dot hun, you cant leave us!!
Awe Gavin is soooo sweet. Bless him! Clever little oven :haha: Yay for the Docs, it will make it all seem so real once you have been...

Charlie Hun i'm sorry i have never used the CBFM so cannot help you.. Soz :flower:

Lily Hey Girl.. I really feel for you and Wendy i do.. That is one thing that is regular with me, i have a cycle every month.. As i said to arlene below, I was told in Feb this year i have PCOS. it was my bloods and cyst that gave that way.. I have a regular cycle, i ovulate, and i'm 9 stone, 5ft.4 ... so i was stunned when she said it.. Wow private.. Ouch!! But i guess it is a small price to pay for answers ( well big price) but ya get me...
The thing is with private, they don't cut corners like the NHS. so fx you get answers hun..:flower:

As for nieces and nephews i haven't a clue how many i have altogether, i know now that my dad has 15 kids, not 9 that i thought.. I only know the 32 nieces and nephews on my dads side from 7 of my brothers and sisters, i havent got a clue how many others i have... My mum has 5 kids Including me I know i only have 10 nieces and nephews on my mums side.. My dad and mum only had me together.. My family is MASSIVE!!!! I didnt even know of any of my dads kids (only 3 of them who id never seen) or family until 2 years after my mum died in 2000, i was found by my dads family (my sisters and brothers) after years of searching for me in the care system... I lost my mum and gained a massive family..

I did Arlene They did tests in 2004 & 2005 and they found me to have normal hormone levels, all my bloods were spot on, my cycle was bang on time every month, give or take a cpl of days..

I had further test in 2006 and My bloods and cycle was perfect agn, scan fine, So i had a smear, that came bk abnormal so had to have further test etc to make sure it wasn't cancerous .. I had to have a Colposcopy ( :growlmad: )2007-8 Was ok yet agn. I now have to have smear test every 6 months to keep an eye on these cells....

By that time as you can imagine i was fed up. They couldn't find anything on all the repeated test, nothing wrong at all.. I then had a scan ov my ovaries, Internal with a camera only to find a had a few cysts on my left one, they ruled out any problems and sent me on my way. it was only 2010 They repeated all my tests, scans, and camera to find both my ovaries were covered with cycst, and my bloods then came back all abnormal.. This is when they said i had PCOS!!! It is bloody annoying bcos all the tests i have had i have been in good health, no problems. Then all of a sudden i have PCOS... Its just been a joke tbh!!! Its only my new doc that has decided to refer me on to FS...

How can you pick blackberry over Iphone 4.... Oh i wish i was going on holiday.. you are so lucky.. I hope you all enjoy your hol hun.. Fx the :witch: decides to do one thing right and stays away so you can enjoy yourself...

:wave: Carron.. Please come and see us more.. You have left us now..:cry:

spellfairy I am sorry i don't think we have met before! Wow what a story hun.. How sad it is to lose your little boy :hugs: and then you find out you are to have another little one growing.. I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months.. I hope your OH is feeling much better Chicken Pox are awful...

Well ladies as late as it is im making tea... How have we all been today?:flower:

OMG Emma!! I'm not on here for a few days and I miss loads!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!:hugs::hugs::hugs::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::baby::baby::baby::baby:

Hope everyone else is OK, sorry I haven't replied to everyone...I got myself in such a state last month I will probably steer clear of here for my 2ww, pretty sure I've missed this month but hey ho!! I'll keep stalking I should think but I get pretty obsessed!

Lots of :hugs: to you all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->