The TTC 2012- 2013 Babies Club... 13 BFP's!!!

Everyone seems to have dissappeared. Ryanair were wanting to fly but the CAA put a ban on which ryanair are determined is "mythical". Looked at their latest update there and its looking good, the worst is due to be over germany by early morning and they have cancelled flights already from some german airports so I reckon we might actually be okay :happydance:

I heard on the news earlier that by 6am it would of cleared us so hopefully you will be flying. Hope you have a lovely holiday Arlene, you deserve a break x

Hope you get off on Holiday ok Arlene!

Sorry I've not been around much, got sinusitis and I'm on antibiotics and we've only BD'd once in the last 4 weeks or something like that so there's no chance. Don't suppose it helps that our bed is knackered after moving house and creaks really badly so it's rather off putting :dohh:

I'm here! I'm just completely knackered from my wii workout. It literally hurts to type :haha: So it will be a shower and then bed. The watery blood is back too. Groan.

Emma Good I'm glad to hear it cause you're not allowed to leave us missy! Folk always get their BFP's and then disappear and I hate that. We haven't all got to know each other to just disappear when we get our happy news! As far as i'm concerned your a friend, not just someone I talk to on here :hugs: x

Arlene You have a fabby holiday Mrs! You deserve it. Make sure you let us know the result of your test before you go and give us an update once you get back. You'll be missed :hugs: x

Rachael So sorry to hear you've got sinusitis hun, you take it easy. Aww no a squeeky bed is so off putting! I had one and got a new one pronto! No good, especially when I live with my sis! :haha: x

Lea Hope you're well hunnie :hugs: x

Right i'm off for now. Speak to all you lovely ladies tomorrow :flower:

Hi Everyone!!

Arlene I hope eveything goes well with your flight and that there are no delays. If anyone knows what it's like to have flights get all messed up it's me. LOL I hope you have a great holiday and good luck with your test tomorrow. I hope you get a pleasant surprise.

Rachael I hope you feel better soon. I know what you mean about your bed. The samething happend to me when we moved into our house.

Emma glad you put up your ticker. Looks great.

Wendy sorry your body is still playing tricks on you. Yay for scan next week. Hopefully you'll be able to get some more answers.

Amy hope everything went well on your trip.

Lea hope you're hanging in there chick.

And to everyone else hope you're having a great day and hugs to all.

AFM just getting ready for work tomorrow. They're doing road work in front of my house so it makes getting in and out of my driveway a pain. Any how not much happening on my end. Take care ladies and I'll check in later.

Arlene - hope you are/were able to fly out! enjoy your vacation!

Wendy - so I take it you like the Zumba for the Wii? I was thinking about buying it, but wasn't sure how it was.

Rachel - sorry about the sinusitis! hope you feel better soon!

Emma - how have you been feeling?

Buster - oh I hate road work! There doing some road work where I live. It's been going on for 2 years, and will probably last another 2 or 3. Just for the summers, of course. But it's still a major pain. When it rains, the mud and dirt turns to gigantic pot holes!

AFM - I'm sitting in the hotel room watching American Idol. I was so bored when I got here, but didn't feel like going anywhere. Took the "scenic" route up; I traveled up the coast of Maine, instead of getting on the interstate. It was so nice; I rolled my window down while driving and could smell the ocean air. It was quite relaxing for a drive.

Didn't have much cramping today, which worried me. I am starting to get wayy tired in the afternoon. By 1 p.m today, I was yawning and ready for a nap. Hoping that's a good sign.

Morning ladies,

Arlene- Hope your flight went this morning :hugs:

Amy- Fingers crossed for you :hugs: I know the feeling with being bored but not wanting to go anywhere :haha:

Adrienne- I hate roadworks, they are such a pain and they always seem to make roads worse for it! The road leading up to our house is so bumpy because of it :growlmad:

Wendypops- Thanks hun :hugs: Hope you are feeling better today x

Well afm, I feel crappy today. I barely slept last night and have no energy today. I have been struggling for the last few weeks with the tiredness as I struggle to do an 8 hour day at work. I am eating twice the amount I was before to try and give me energy and because I am hungry all the time. I can't go 2 hours without having to snack on something. Also little pippin has been digging away inside me since 5am this morning so I have had small pains :( . If the tiredness went I would be fine with it all but only having 4 hours sleep has killed me today. Sorry for moaning, I know I am lucky, I just wish I could sleep :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

Just opping in to say hi to everyone. Hope you're all doing well. Congrats Pinky on your BFP.
Dunno how much I'll be on as I'm not wanting the same carry on as before.

Welcome Sabrina- Feel free to pop in when you want. Nothing will happen like before as it is a rule on here if you have a problem you deal directly with the person. Any one who starts will have queen bee to answer too lol. There is amniosity here, the ladies on here are fantastic and are a great support network. There are some you will know and some you will not but you will see how lovely everyone is.

Now enough of the past... we look forward on here :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

How are you doing on the ttc front sabrina?

Arlene - Hope your flight went as scheduled!

Pinky12 - Hope you get that energy boost soon:flower:

Rachel - Hope you feel better soon:flower:

Tweak - I have always wanted to go to Maine ( my mother loves Stephen King! ) Fx'd for your BFP!

Hi to anybody i've missed out, hard keeping up when you aint been on in a few days! lol:thumbup:

I'm currently cd9, second cycle using cbfm and getting high readings again! Maybe i am going to ov early this month?! ( usually around cd18 - 19 )
Off on holidays Monday so hoping that will help me relax! :winkwink:

Hi Pinky - in answer to your question, nothing is happening on the TTC front lol We always seem to have really hectic weeks when it counts so don't have the time to do anything so always missing out! Never mind though because it will happen eventually and in the meantime, I can get some things done and dusted before a baby comes along. One thing I have managed since I last spoke to you was to book my wedding venue so no going back now. I'm due at the end of the week and I think she'll be showing right on time but hey ho there's always next month

oooh happy 100th page ladies :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Sabrina, I know what you mean. Life always seems to get in the way when you need it to! Hang in there :hugs:

:hi: Sabrina, so good to see you back and congratulations on booking your wedding venue :D

Emma - I can join on the sleepy front - I had an assessment for a job in a call centre this morning. Found it quite easy so fingers crossed I get called back. That will be a role playing session (and I hate role playing!) and a formal interview with questions where I have to say how I've dealt with certain situations in the past (I hate that too :dohh) so I was stressing about that and only had about 4 hours myself. Hoping for better nights for both of us tonight :hugs:

Arlene - Hope your plane was able to take off!

Lea - Hope you're doing ok, you've had a lot to deal with recently.

Hope everyone I've not mentioned is doing ok :hugs:

AFM - as mentioned I had an assessment this morning for a job. Fingers crossed for me please ladies - I desperately need this! If I get it maybe I can get a CBFM :happydance: :haha:

Started our BDing for this month last night - after I had a bit of breakdown on OH and had a good old cry about lots of things that are getting to me. I feel much better for it today though :)

Afternoon all! How's everyone doing? I'm just grand, munching away on a pasta pot for lunch. Not much to report with me as usual, it's all work work work.

Adrienne Oh I sure bet you do know about delayed/cancelled flights! Do you ever get people moaning at you about it? I've seen that happen before but it's not like it's the crews fault! Makes me mad. My boss has just got home from New York after being stuck in an airport for two days. Bet he's relieved to be home! x

Amy I do like Zumba for the wii but it near killed me! :haha: Hopefully as I lose weight I will get fitter and wont find it as hard. I love the wii fit plus though, it's fun which is what I need! Ooh don't talk to me about American Idol, i'm so annoyed that James went last week :grr: He was my fave by a mile and so deserved to win! I'm hoping the cramps were good signs too hunnie, when will you test if AF is a no show? x

Emma Have a nap when you get home hun. You're just going to have to try and sleep as and when your body needs it. Wouldn't it be brill if we got our enitre pregnancies off work?? :haha: What times your docs appointment tomorrow? You'll need to let us know how it goes x

Sabrina :happydance: I'm so happy to see you on here hun! :hugs: Like Emma said, no nonsense on this thread! Just a lovely supportive group of ladies who like a chat. Oh wow, congrats on booking your weddinng venue! What date have you set it for? Are you getting married here or at home near your family? It's so exciting! x

Charlie Your monitor is maybe just taking another month to get used to you. Feel sorry for you's, you will both be knackered with all the :sex: through all the high days! :haha: Maybe you will ovulate earlier but i'm the same as you I thought ovulation day was only ever a day or two out from usual. You all set for your hols? x

Rachael Ooh i'll keep everything crossed you get the job hun! I hate role playing too, you always feel stupid, but just put your mind in the frame that you already have the job and act it out like you would if it was real. I'm glad to hear you got a few things off your chest with your OH, sometimes it's whats needed. I've had a good old cry a few times when things have gotten me down and hubby always sorts me out :hugs: x

Well I suppose I best head back to work. Groan! Speak to you all later :flower: x

Wendy - Thanks for convincing me to venture back. The date is booked for the 11th May 2013 (so we can save up for it) and it will be held 15 minutes away from my parents house so my brother can feel more at ease.

Hey Wendypops- That is what I am doing with my sleep, I am finishing at 3 and going home and sleeping until the hubby gets home and then making tea and going back to bed. The only problem yesterday was whn I woke up I hadn't eaten for 4 hours (not too long I know) and I was so weak and felt exhausted. I have to remember to eat before I sleep so I don't miss out on food as atm my body hates it!! My appointment is for 8.30am, dont think it will be much but at least it is registered so I can get a midwives appointment :happydance: dont work too hard hunni as its not good for you body mrs x. Oh and you were saying to Charlie about having :sex: every few days.... you have been doing that for practically 120 days! I couldn't keep that up lol!

Sabrina- It is lovely to see you back here, we did miss you :hugs: It's nice you are getting married near your mums, bet your really excited! :yipee:

Rachael- So glad you are feeling better :hugs: I think it is what you definitely needed Mrs. However much you talk on here you still bottle things up and get annoyed with things. :yipee: Rach is back :hugs:

Charlie- I think it will take a little bit to get used to you really. It should soon work out hun. Just make sure you keep on having :sex: every 48 hours and you will hopefully be ok :hugs:

LEA!!!!!! :growlmad:.... where have you gone again!!!

Well I am feeling slightly better at the minute but have just eaten and having a nice fruit tea. Back to work I go

You're right, and I do feel much better for things. I wish I'd done it sooner really as now we have a plan so if I don't get this job I'm going to do Avon and we're also going to get the cats neutered one by one, although I think my male may have a home to go to with a mature couple which will mean the pressure is off a little. Might convince OH to let me keep one of the ginger males instead :rofl:

Hello Ladies, How are we all doing?

I have had a hectic few days, with drama's ( bex then the OH) and Still working till 3am in the mornings, doing my English!
I keep asking myself, when is this going to stop!!! I think i will end up in a mental hospital, if this is not sorted soon... I had to call social services today to discuss bex. Something needs to be done, the poor girl is really messed up,.

Guess what.... I had a call 2 days ago from the FS, asking me would i like an early appointment ( the next day ) Well, to pot that went bcos ttc is the last thing on my mind. I think i need to just focus on trying to find out whether my relationship is going anywhere, and working hard on my courses!
A baby is the last thing on my mind!

I will keep coming on here to speak to you ladies... I'd miss you all too much ....:winkwink:

Wow i do keep asking myself, where the hell do i get the strength to deal with my life. :shrug: Not only that, Where the hell do i manage to be there for others when my own life is such a hectic ball of drama and stress..... I must be super strong....:wacko:

Well I will start catching up on the post agn... Hope you are all well....:hugs:

Hey ladies,

Quiet on here tonight. I see our lovely lea is back.

Hope everyone is ok. I have spent tonight sanding down the skirting boards in the spare room so they can be glossed this weekend.

Hope everyone is ok :hugs:

Emma - hope you're feeling better today :hugs: I know about the exhaustion. Last pregnancy, I was soo tired I could barely make it past 1-2 p.m. I really don't know how I did it. I was also super hungry too; it was the only thing to make the sickness go away. If I got too hungry, I would start to feel nauseous.

Charlie - Maine is beautiful! I love going to the beach there!

Sabrina - congrats on booking your wedding venue!

Wendy - I may look into getting the Zumba. I need something to kick my butt! As for American Idol, I was mad when James got voted off too. He definitely should've won. BUT, I am very happy with the 2 finalists. I will be
testing this upcoming Monday, May 30th. I'll be on CD36.

Lea - hope you get a break soon :hugs:

AFM - I'm back from my trip. Boy, I forgot how long of a drive that was. It wasn't bad though. But now I'm exhausted. I woke up this morning, feel very sick and pain in my abdomen. I had a muffin and some Sprite and it seemed to calm my stomach down a bit, but I got waves of nausea throughout the day. Not really cramping much either anymore. Since there's nothing on TV (and I can't watch the finale of American Idol w/out DH) I'll probably go to bed early since I'm so tired. Praying these symptoms/feelings are a good sign!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->