The TTC 2012- 2013 Babies Club... 13 BFP's!!!

Didn't mean to post that just yet :dohh: I'm going to see Harry Potter tonight :happydance: I don't know how i'll make work tomorrow morning for 8am!

Hope everyone else is well :) xx

Wendy - I would def test tomorrow if AF hasn't come in full force. It really is normal to spot around AF time if you're PG.

Arlene - I can't tell you how jealous I am you're going to see Harry Potter tonight. We have our tickets for Sunday night, and I can't WAIT!

AF is basically out the door. Just had some spotting today. Only on CD3 too. I wanna try and DTD every other day from CD8 until I get a + OPK, every day for 3 days. BUT, I gotta see if DH will be on board for that. I hope so.

Morning girls, well the :witch: is here full flow now so today is CD1 for me. It's strange how she took so long to make her appearance but she certainly made me suffer. 11pm last night I was in bed curled up with a water bottle, tears running down my face in pain. Hubby just lay with me stroking my face, I was in agony. This morning I woke up to find a massive blod clot in my pad, no wonder I was in pain if I was passing that! It really freaked me out as i've never had anything like it. Maybe it was blocking all the blood coming out which is why it has just been spotting for days. Who knows, but she is here now so at least I can move on to a new cycle and new hope :flower: x

Arlene Thanks hun, I was hoping it was my month too but oh well, i'm sure it will happen in time. We are thinking we will do it every second day of highs and both peaks this month so hopefully the sperm will be better quality. We shall see if that works! If not it will be back to every day :haha: Did you enjoy Harry Potter? I've still never seen any of them but my sis and sis-in-law go see them all in the cinema and love them x

Amy Glad the horrible witch is on her way out, hopefully hubby will agree to go along with your plans for this month :hugs: x

Well I got nowhere with my housework yesterday :dohh: I did get a good few loads of washing done but that was pretty much it! I went to the ice cream place with hubby and a had a lovely ice cream sundae. I did pick a very weird combination though which I'm not sure I will do again! I read it to say you picked 4 flavours and got fruit sauce. Didn't realise till I got it that you had actual fruit in it and sauce. So I had fruit, strawberry sauce, double choc icecream then more strawberry sauce, mint choc icecream, more fruit and sauce, strawberry icecream, strawberry sauce, raspberry ice cream then squishy cream and wafers :haha: It actually did taste lovely as long as I ate the one layer at a time, mixing didn't taste good! haha. Oh well, you learn! Last night I went out and had dinner with some friends, it was nice having a catch up and I had chicken stuffed with haggis, it was soooo yummy!

So today I should really be doing my housework but i'm still having cramps so I shall just relax for a while. Hubby is making me a cuppa as we speak, he's a sweatheart. Talk to you all later :flower: x

Wendy :( sorry to hear that. Hope she takes it easy on you from now on, that sounds horrible :hugs: That ice cream sounds..different :haha:

Amy hope your hubby agrees to your plan :thumbup: Harry potter was excellent, felt really sad though that its all over!

Half past 9 start at work for me by the looks of it :dohh: Kyles not well, been up in all night so my mums taking him to the doctors. He's already on antibiotics and they dont seem to be helping!

Wendy - sorry AF got you! Hope you can relax today. The housework can wait - just take time for yourself :hugs:

Arlene - glad to hear Harry Potter was good! I can't wait to see it Sunday!!

Well, I probably won't be on as much this weekend. I'll be checking in, but won't be posting. My best friend is coming for the weekend to visit! We're gonna be drinking, and watching movies, and doing lots of shopping! :happydance:

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Good Morning ladies!!
So the ultrasound was the most amazing experience of my life. We were able to see the amniotic sac and our little bitty bean. The best part was hearing my babies heartbeat. I never heard such a lovely sound in my life. We are early on and I know anything can happen but I really feel good, I feel god isn't going to let anything happen to us. Our due date is march 5th so I am going to make a new ticker. I thank you all for your well wishes. We have our next appointment on Aug 11th. Doctor said next scan wouldn't be till week 20 though. I don't know how I will handle the wait, but I will. I will probably be on the site a lot more to deal with the anxiety of the wait. I wish everyone baby dust who needs it!!!!!

I hope all you lovely ladies have a great weekend. My husband is taking me to a lovely restaurant on the river, it is supposed to be real nice so I am looking forward to that.

CONGRATS on a great appt and scan MAVS!!!

There are PLENTY of threads that are helpful during every stage of the pregnancy on here, so I am sure you will find some.

Yes we did get pictures. My husband took them to work for his assistant to scan so once we emails them to me I will put one up. Its not much but its a lot to me and my husband. And that heartbeat, I wish I could describe the feeling I felt. I did cry, I can say that much. So we will have another scan at 20 weeks and then we have a 4d scan at 24-28 weeks. So I am soooo excited for that. I have seen some of my girlfriends and they are just amazing. I will keep you guys posted on everything. Thank you for all your encouragement, and kind words. I am glad I found of group of lovely ladies.

Arlene Hope wee Kyle is feeling a bit better, there's nothing worse than having to work when your wee one is poorly :hugs: x

Amy Sounds like a fab weekend to me hun! You enjoy it hun, I think it's just what the doctor ordered :hugs: x

Carly :happydance: So pleased everything went well! I can imagine how happy you must have been hearing that heartbeat. Can't wait to see the pic! Now like i've said before, don't go leaving us! We are all here for the long haul :hugs: Enjoy your meal x

Well i've not got much done again today :dohh: I did go up the street and get some messages and errands done, then I hoovered and cleaned out my car so better than nothing! But I was so tired after that I fell asleep. Wish I hadn't now cause I had a horrible nightmare and woke up all upset. A hug from hubby for a while calmed me down though. I don't usually get nightmares but when I do they are usually horrible :( Anyway I will get some dinner now and then hopefully find the motivation to tackle some more housework. My ironing pile scares me! x

Wendy..I hate nightmares, glad hubby cheered you up :hugs:

Carly really chuffed for you that the scan went well :D hope you have a lovely dinner :hugs:

Day off today and I kind of really want to be in, purely because they have no one in my department tomorrow, then for 3 days afterwards i'm in on my own..its going to be an absolute hell hole. Joys! However, being with my boys means more and tomorrows our only chance to have a day together. Anyway, eastenders some tea and then finish off my latest nappy cake :) Hope everyones having a good start to the weekend!

I just read my post back :dohh: "day off today.." I meant tomorrow. Clearly I need this day off! And as always it is bucketing down. ;( we were looking forward to a day at a big park in edinburgh!

Morning ladies,

Hope you are all ok.

Sorry I have not been about much but I am shattered from work! It is absolute chaos at the minute and I am working 10 hour days and then going home and sleeping! I have been following the thread but it seems too much to respond to people because I am on my phone. I am nipping on my journal and trying to put updates at least.

Hopefully things will ease off in the next week but I am not holding my breath. I am looking forward to next weekend off and trying to think of the money!!

Miss you all :hugs:

Arlene I know what you mean, my hubby always felt the same when he knew he was going to be the only one in the department. He just couldn't relax. He has however just got a new job so hopefully there wont be any more of that! He will still be in Tesco but he's now got a job as a skilled baker. It's actually a bit more money than his team leading job but less stress so I think it will be great for him! Only thing is the hours are 3am to 12.00noon so it's going to take some getting used to! He better not wake me up every morning at 2am when he's getting up! :haha: Hope you've had a nice day off and managed to find something else fun to do :flower: x

Emma That's crazy hun, you should not be putting yourself through that. I understand you feel you have to and work is crazy busy but it's not good for you or the baby. You need to start slowing down :hugs: x

Well I am off out to a ruby wedding party tonight. Haven't even started getting ready yet so best get a wriggle on! Will be meeting brother-in-law's new girlfriend tonight. I hate meeting new people for the first time! I get all shy and never know what to say but hopefully it will be alright. Talk to you all later or tomorrow :flower: x

Hey ladies,
Just wanted to send :hugs: and let you all know I am here, I'm just finding things really hard at the moment so haven't been replying.
Still bleeding, not sure if this is normal as it has been over a week now :cry: just want the nightmare to be over.
Hope all you ladies are well

Just a quick one! DH and my best friend are out on his motorcycle. I don't like them, so DH enjoys having someone to ride with him at least.

Emma - hope work starts slowing down for you! you and the baby need rest, hope you can start getting it!

Wendy - have fun tonight!

Arlene - hope you're had a good day off!

Naomi - I wish I could give you a real life hug, but this will have to do :hugs: I know exactly how you feel. It'll get better, I promise. But take the time you need to rest.

Had a good shopping day today! Realized I really need to start working out and watching what I eat. Maybe if I start doing that, I'll get a baby. Got some new shirts and some scrapbooking stuff. We're gonna watch the movie "Beastly" tonight, and we watched "Hall Pass" last night. Was absolutely hilarious!!!

Naomi I can't even imagine what you are going through, but I have a feeling you have a strength inside you don't even know about yet. Just remember to surround yourself with people who love you, and bring out the best in you. I wish you and your family nothing but love.

Wendy those hours sound rough, but I bet you will get used to them in no time. And yes that heartbeat was amazing. I have read about some women who don't get to hear it until around 12 weeks, so I feel like I have been truly blessed. I will get to putting up a picture tomorrow. I have school work to complete, so I will be on the computer much of the day.

Emma I just realized I was in the very first post at the bottom. I am so honored to see my little BFP flashing. It really made my day, so thankyou!!! And you need to not work so hard. Your body is working hard enough as is. I can tell you if I was working right now, especially if I was at my last job were I had little to no backup there is no way I would survive. So I give you major credit, but slow down a little!

Well I guess I should get a few things done around the house, and my husband is wanting to go to dinner, so off I go. Have a nice evening ladies. I promise to post pics of my little bean tomorrow. I know some ladies love to tweak pictures so feel free!!!

No time for a big as I'm on route to work but had the urge to poas this morning, knowing at 6dpo it is ridiculous I used an opk and its positive?! What do I take from that?

Morning ladies, one is suffering from a little blue wkd hangover :dohh: Och well, I haven't drunk in soooo long i'm not going to feel bad about it! Had a fab night, and after 5 blue wkds I plucked up the courage to go and talk to brother-in-law's girlfriend and she was lovely. Think she really appreciated the fact I went and spoke to her. So i'm still in my pjs having an easy day. Best get up and organised soon though cause back to work for me again tomorrow :( x

Naomi I have heard of bleeding going on for a few weeks at a time, others only a week, everyone's body is different. Really hope it stops for you soon hun, I hate what you're going through :hugs: Like Amy said it's times like these we wish we lived closer to you hun but we are all here whenever you need a chat :flower: x

Amy Ooh what kind of bike does your hubby have? My hubby loves his motorbike but I have to say I love it too! It's only when we go far my behind gets sore :haha: I've never heard of those films but sounds like you are having a fab time with your friend! Hope you treated yourself to something nice while shopping :flower: x

Carly Hope you had a lovely dinner, don't study too hard :flower: x

Arlene Ooh exciting! However it could mean one of two things. Either your could be preggers as people do get positive's on these and are pregnant but 6dpo is very early, I wouldn't discount it tho! Or you didn't ovulate last week and you are ovulating now, this also happens. OPK's let you know when your body is trying to ovulate but it is not a clear indication that you did. Your body maybe tried but failed so is trying again now. I got near positive opk's in my marathon cycle but didn't actually ovulate then, my body was just trying to. The only clear way to tell if you ovulated is temping but I know you're not doing that so it's hard to tell what this could mean for you. Fingers crossed it's good news though! All you can do is pee on another one in a couple of days time and see what it says then :flower: x

Well I best get on with things. I weighed myself last night and have lost 4lbs this week! :happydance: So happy i'm finally seeing results from this low carb diet! Hope the sugar from the blue wkd didn't put it back on though :haha: Talk to you all later x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->