The TTC 2012- 2013 Babies Club... 13 BFP's!!!

Rachael i'm going to be naughty and say... :test:...:blush:

Amy I didnt see in 3D, personally don't like to watch any films in 3D, but yes definately the best movie! And I struggled alot to keep my mouth shut!

MAVS, I totally understand your not wanting to wait. I have been spotting for a little over 2 days and the doc said not to rush in as it happens in alot of pregs 7-16wks. I am just nervous you know. They sent lab slip because they believe it may be a UTI or infection soooo, again with the waiting.... results tomorrow and meds tomorrow if so. Its the if not that has me worried. GL to you! FXD all is well.

Hope it's nothing to worry about MrsMM

Arlene, I tested yesterday. BFN. Might test again in the morning. I'm not sure :shrug:

Evening ladies,

Carly, try not to worry too much. I still have odd cramps now and I bled early on and had cramps. They were so bad one day I was woken up at 5am with them. Hopefully you get the reassurance you need x

Rachael, I still have my fingers crossed for you x x

Arlene, huge :hugs: you are still well in Mrs and there is no throwing in the towel! PMA :hugs: I don't know how people can smoke when pregnant, I feel bad for not eating too healthily at the min. Ignore them all, you will get your :bfp: x x

Amy, enjoy tonight :winkwink:

Hope everyone else is ok, I can't see further back on my phone atm. I got my downs syndrome results through, 1 in 100000 chance of having it. Cheered me up a little today at least x

hey ladies.
So I called the doctor early this morning and they fit me into their schedule. I literally cried the whole drive there. And it took everything I had to not cry in the waiting room of the office, or while talking to the doctor. However I let some tears out after seeing beans flickering heartbeat, and being assured everything was ok. It was nice to not be made to feel stupid of crazy. I know they say cramping is normal, but I just felt like the world was crumbling around me. I am happy I have an incredible doctor who realizes how much conflicting information is on the internet. I really need to stick to talking to you ladies and thats all because all the other stuff out there makes you go bonkers. Sorry I have gone on and on about me.

I have read everyones post and will write more personal messages tomorrow. Just wanted to get what happened today out. Thank you all for all your kind words.

Arlene - Yeah, we don't watch 3D things very often. It was a pain with the glasses, and after watching the over 2 hr movie in 3D was a little hard on the eyes. But I liked it! I'm sad the series is over too!

MrsMM - FXed it's nothing!

Emma - Such good news!!

Rachel - FXed for you; you could still be in it!

Carly - glad everything's okay!

Wendy, Adrienne, and everyone else

AFM - well, the workout didn't go as planned. tried the 30 day shred, and it was too hard. So, I'm planning on working out tomorrow on my elliptical. The diet didn't go as planned either, as I found the leftover popcorn from the theater the night before. Ughhh. And I've been having such a down day too. I wish I could just feel like myself again.

Amy- That bike looks awesome, not my cup of tea but still really cool. I agree the US stinks when it comes to ultrasounds. Mainly its because of insurance but I feel it is unfair to new mothers. A girlfriend of mine didn't have any ultrasounds because her insurance didn't allow them unless there was a problem. So I guess I should feel lucky.

Wendy- We would love to find out the gender. I hope bean won't be camera shy. We are getting a 4d ultrasound so doc said we would know for sure then. We are rooting for a boy but of course would be thrilled and happy no matter what as long as baby and me are healthy.

Arlene- Hearing about other BFP's is hard. Especially so many in such a short time. But your time will come, I just know it. I don't know if I have missed a post but I didn't see an update of what happened with positive OPK??

MrsMM- Thank you for understanding. I pray everything will be alright for you and your bean.

So all this talk about harry potter. I have only seen the first film but I would like to see this last one because it has been talked about so much and is supposed to be epic. I am glad some of you ladies got to enjoy it. Its always fun to have a nice night out. I hope I feel better this weekend so I can actually go out and do something. Today I will be working on school work so I will be at the computer most of the day. So I will check back in with you ladies later. Have a wonderful day!!!

Hi Everyone,
Sorry I haven't been on much lately but there's been a lot going on over here, but I did want to update you ladies on my water ultrasound today. Well good news and bad news. Looks like I'm going to have to have minor surgery to get rid of 3 polyps in the uterine lining. The doctor seems to think that this is why I may not be able to get pregnant. The polyps are keeping the egg from attaching to the uterus. So bad news have to have surgery on Aug 15th. Good news is that this could fix my problem and I can be on my way for a BFP.

The ultrasound itself wasn't too bad. It was very similar to an HSG. I must say I am little more crampy this evening than I was with the HSG and I'm feeling a little bloated. (must be all that water they shot in my uterus LOL) So now I'm going to sleep in tomorrow and try to catch up on some much needed sleep. I hope all you ladies are doing well.

Carly glad everything is ok and I hope you're able to relax some.

MrsMM hope all is well with you and your little bean.

Rachael I've got fingers crossed for your BFP

Arlene hope Kyle is feeling better, and I know it's hard when it seems like everyone around you is getting their BFP, but don't worry I know yours is coming soon.

Emma hey energizer bunny I can't believe you are in second tri already. Woo Hoo!!

Amy sorry you're having a down day hope things start to look up tomorrow.

Wendy sorry old AF got you but glad your on to a new cycle. Let's call it a BFP cycle.

Hope all you other ladies out there are doing well. Take care!!!

I am going to be trying as soon as I stop bleeding. : (

can you add me to the list??

hey 9babiesgone- welcome to the thread. Nice to see you on here :hugs:

Adrienne- I am so glad to here the news about the ultrasound. I am taking it as good news as the surgery will lead you to what you want. I know it is strange being in the second tri already. Get some well earned rest :hugs:

Carly- I am so glad that everything is ok. The internet can be a very bad place when your thinking the worse. Try and relax and take things easy as your little one will be doing plenty to your body over the next 8 months. Everyday I feel different and take each day as it comes. Good you start to feel better soon :hugs:

Arlene, I hope Kyle is feeling better and your not working too hard :hugs:

Amy- every credit to you on the exercise front. I have never got on with exercise, always seemed too much like hard work to me :haha: hope the pains have gone for you :hugs:

Rachael- hope you are feeling ok hun, you Amy and Wendy and on your :bfp: cycle this month! We will keep that horrible :witch: away from you all.

Wendypops- I hope work clams down for you, you are missed on here. How is Scott getting on in his new position? :hugs:

Naomi- hope the bleeding is calming down for you now and you can join the other girls on their :bfp: cycle :hugs:

Sophie, Carron, Shona, Michelle and anyone else I have missed, we all miss you and hope you are doing well :hugs:

Well Lea decided not to go to her fs appointment as things are still messy at home. She is happy focusing on getting her career sorted out and doing her course. I think she has an English exam coming up as well.

Well its now my 10th day in work and I am lost as to what day I am on :haha: I am looking forward to the weekend and some much needed rest which I may not get until Sunday at this point. My friend came over to sort a new door for Pips room last night and didnt manage it. He is coming back Saturday morning to finish it off and sort some electrics for me. It's nice for him to do it but I am so tired at the minute.

Anyway, time for another day in the mad house!

Adrienne- Sorry to hear about you having to have surgery, I pray everything goes well. FX'd that we will hear of a BFP soon. You must be feeling some sense of clarity and excitement.

Emma- You work too hard!! I hope you get some much needed rest this weekend.

9babiesgone- Welcome to the thread. Lots of lovely ladies here!!!

:wave: Hi all! So sorry I have been neglected all you lovely ladies, I have been so crazy busy it's unreal! But I will try and pop on later for a proper update.

I wonder if any of you girls can help me in the meantime. I got a letter from the hospital saying my results all came back negative for any sexually transmitted diseases and I am still immune from measles etc but it did say they detected a bit of thrush so get Canesten. Well I got the oral pill of canesten and swalled it at work sneakily so no one would see. It was only when I got home at lunch and went to throw out the box that I noticed it said in bold do not take if pregnant or trying to get pregnant :dohh: I re-read the letter from the hospital thinking why would they tell me to use this but in my rush reading it before work this morning I missed the word cream :dohh: Apparently it is safe the tablet isn't. I am now freaking out that i've majorly f*cked up :cry: Do any of you know why you are not meant to take it or what effects it has? I can't find anything by googling. Hopefully I will be ok as i'm only CD6 nowhere near ovulation. Ugh, i'm such an idiot! I didn't even know I had thrush! Never had it before and have had no symptoms of it :shrug: Oh well I best get back to work, I shall be back on later for a catch up :hugs: x

Wendy I honestly don't know, however I would imagine it should be fine consiering you've not yet ov'd :hugs:

Hi all!! I know that I'm not around a lot (although i never really sign out bc of my cell) but I am totally freaking out about my cycle. Just need some people who understand!! most of you know that my chances of getting pregnanct are low because of my husband's situation BUT his testosterone levels have increased since then with the hormone therapy. The dr said it would take some time though.. So i'm expecting my normal cycle and now I am at 14 dpo according to FF and no AF BFN and I have no idea what is going on:-( I have been taking b6 50 mg on and off for a while & it never changed my cycle so i'm not sure if that's it....I NEVER have longer than a 10 day LP in all the months I have been charting but still no af??? Anyone have any advice or been through this?? thanks for listening well reading I appreciate it.
Sorry for the rant
:dust::dust: to all and welcome to the newbies!!!
xx, Michelle

Hi Michelle, lovely to see you back. I think this is one that needs time really. The B6 can do one of two things, it can either lengthen your luteal phase or lengthen your period so it may of done one of the two. Hang in there for a few more days and I am sure something will become clear for you :hugs:

Wendy, as for the pills, I am sure you will be fine for this stage in your cycle so don't worry about it too much. Hope work is calming down.

Anyway, I'm off for a nap lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->