The TTC 2012- 2013 Babies Club... 13 BFP's!!!

Amy, I'm not really a plum anymore lol, they changed my due date so I will be 12 weeks on Tuesday now.

Hope everyone has had a lovely weekend so far. I am having a lazy morning in bed lol x

Ah Emma, a few extra days to wait :flower: Bet it such a relief to have that lovely scan picture, had a little nosey on your journal:thumbup:
Sorry the witch got you adrienne, enjoy that chocolate, I've eaten my body weight in chocolate I think:dohh: does help though!!
Hi Amy:hi: I'm ok thanks, getting there, just impatient to get back to :sex:!!:blush:
Hope everyone is having a good weekend!
AFM I had a lovely day yesterday with family during our bbq. mentioned to mil I was upset that sil wasn't there, got a few excuses from her but I think she realised I was quite upset about it so maybe her attitude will change soon. Even the rain didn't spoil it, and my mum and dad said it was good to see me, I'm not one for fuss and they were worried about me because I wasn't really talking to anyone:cry:
Back to work tomorrow and quite nervous but I'm sure it will be ok:thumbup:

Naomi, hope work goes well for you tomorrow. If you don't feel up to it make sure you go home and rest. I am glad you had a good BBQ and told the mil your views. X x

Amy i'm rather jealous, would love to see him. I love country music too, my nana got me into it at a young age, shes passed away now so whenever i'm thinking of her i'll stick on a country tune :) glad you enjoyed it!

Adrienne sorry to hear the witch got you :hugs: like you said though, you can get your water ultrasound sorted now. Hope you can get a day to suit :)

Naomi glad the bbq went well and hope your mil has a chat with sil, try get her to be a bit more supportive.

Rachael yay for ovulation :happydance: hope this is your month :)

Emma, I wish I had a lazy day today. I went to a friends last night with a bottle of wine to share, ended up having vodka too :dohh: I was ill...2 hours late for work with no energy to do the shift. No more drinking with work the next day! How you doing now? Hows the sickness?

I'm making nappy cakes now! Hopefully get a facebook set up over the next week, i'll be taking orders through there and will hand out leaflets, eventually attend craft fairs, car boot sales and hopefully get a few into nearby independent baby shops. I'm looking forward to it, got my first order which is nearly finished :D
Anyway, i'm tired, with a huge headache and haven't been able to eat all day, keep throwing it right back up. I hate hangovers :( Hope everyone else is well.

Leaa..hope your okay misses!

x

Emma - hope you've had a good lazy day! i've been feeling the same way! I've done nothing (besides the concert) all weekend.

Naomi - glad you're doing well! and that you had a good time at the BBQ! Good luck with work tomorrow, but like Emma said, if you don't feel up to it, take more time. Get plenty of rest!

Arlene - I love country music! I'm such a country girl! I grew up listening to it, then kinda grew out of it in my teenage years, but went back to it in college. Just the words and everything in the music. There are a few songs out there that have helped me with my m/c's. Hope you start feelin' better! If I get AF this week, I have a feeling I'll be feeling the same way next weekend - lots of alcohol with my best friend :haha:

And for your viewing pleasure - 1 pic of Eric Church and 2 of Toby Keith. We were 7 rows back, but a little to the left of the stage. If we were centered, we could've got some great shots!

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y14/yam102284/IMG_1304.jpg

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y14/yam102284/IMG_1323.jpg

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y14/yam102284/IMG_1332.jpg

Arlene, I certainly do not miss hangovers. Bet it was nice to let your hair down though. Oh wow, your happy cakes sound good, you should put a pic up for us to see the end result. Hope you are feeling better soon :hugs:

Amy, I am so glad you had a good time. I hope the witch stays away for you :hugs: I haven't done anything today as I was running round like an idiot yesterday trying to sort out cakes for my bday! We got to where we were eating and the hubby dropped one of them! I was too tired to be cross with him so told him to leave it in the car and we would make do with the other one! Loving your pics, it looks like you had a great view x

Hello Ladies hope you are all doing well. It will take me days to read the forum and catch up with everyone. But I wanted to thank you all for well wishes for my vacation. It was fantastic, I had a lot of fun. I returned home today after a long car ride. My husband just went out to pick up some dinner since I was not about to cook and he was not about to clean dishes. Well its nice to be back, and I cant wait to read and hear from you all!! Our first ultrasound is on thursday and I just cant wait. I have already googled what 7 week ultrasounds look like. Well goodnight to you all!!!

Thanks Emma! Sounds like you had a fun day, despite the cake incident! Glad you had a nice relaxing day today!

Welcome back Carly! Glad you had a good vacation!

Hey ladies!

Just a quick one from me as i've not had a chance to properly catch up yet, i'm soo tired. Had a fab time in Kelso, was a right laugh, but i'm sunburnt to a crisp now. Very ouchy! I had no idea I was sunburnt till yesterday, you were lucky to get an hour of sun at most at a time then it rained for like two hours so thought I was fine without sunscreen on. How wrong was I! Poor hubby is the same though, the back of his neck and face is beetroot red, my Dad was calling us red necks :haha:

Hope all you ladies are doing well, I'm 12dpo now and took a test this morning as hubby wanted me to. BFN :( Oh well, maybe next month.

Adrienne sorry the witch got you hun, hopefully you can get that water ultrasound booked :hugs: x

Emma I am so happy for you hun! That's a fab scan picture. So when is your due date? x

To all the other ladies I will reply asap. I need some caffeine and food before I attemp it lol x

Try not to worry about the BFN Wendy. You're still in it until AF shows! I stupidly took a test yesterday, but I was only 9-10 DPO. It, of course, was BFN. Don't get down about it! :hugs:

Hi ladies, just checking in on the BFPs... Can't want to hear some this week.

My Friday appt went very well. Nothing big, mainly leave a "sample" and answer/ask alot of questions. The usual. Basically eased my wife's nerves as she was worried about my cramps, running/jogging, not eating, etc.... The 12 week appt is at the end of the month so that should be more exciting. (in my journal)

WENDY - you are totally still in this, since there is no :witch: hang in there.

EMMA - sooo glad to have read your scan went well, pics are cuuute (I stalked the journal)

:dust: :dust: :dust: to you all!

Well first day back was interesting, certainly fell straight into it!! 2minutes through the door and got given a list as long as my arm of stuff to get done by the end of the day and was out doing home visits for most of it!! Did have a little cry at the end of the day as got called in to discuss results that I hadn't been back long enough to analyse yet, but think that was more managements fault than my weakness!:growlmad:
SIL has just phoned and apologised, she was really genuineand I'm so pleased we had a chat, seems there was a bit of a misunderstanding as dh hadn't made it sound like a big deal but its all sorted now and things are good:thumbup:
MrsMM24 sounds like a good appt, so glad you got ask your questions, bet your looking forward to that 12 scan!!
Wendy, your not out until that nasty witch arrives, as you told me a couple of months ago!! fingers crossed for you hun :hugs:
oo arlene, hope that hangover has gone now, I hate hangovers!!

Right catch up time! I've been out and had a lovely day, treated hubby to lunch at a local cafe and caught up with the in-laws before doing some food shopping. I've had some right looks walking about with a face like beetroot :haha: It's still quite stingy but hopefully it will die down soon.

Emma Glad you had a nice bday meal hun, what is Gav like dropping the cake :dohh: Bet he felt awful! I take it everyone was thrilled when they heard your news? Aww I wasn't thinking, do you have to have a full bladder for every scan? I'm gonna dread that when the time comes! The last full bladder scan I had was bad enough! :haha: x

Arlene Ooh how fab you're doing nappy cakes! I've seen them before on ebay and always thought they looked fab! Let me know if you get a facebook page set up and I will go on over and take a look. I know a few friends who are pregnant at the mo so you might just get an order! x

Rachael :happydance: for ovulation! Glad it finally came! And that's fab about your weightloss (I saw it on facebook), you are doing so much better than me! Keep it up lady x

Naomi So glad the bleeding is finally coming to an end hun, hopefully you will feel a lot better soon :hugs: Well at least that's your 1st day back out the way. It was always going to be stressful one. So glad your sister in law called you, word probably got back to her about how upset you were and she's realised she was in the wrong, even though there was a slight confusion with it all. It's a lot easier when families get along x

Amy Glad to hear you enjoyed your concert hun! I have no idea who the singers are but it sounds like you had a blast. Thanks hun, I always tell you girls you's aren't out until the witch shows but i'm not good at taking my own advice am I? :dohh: We always have good intentions at the start of the month not to test early and then once we hit 9/10dpo we are dying to test! Hopefully it's just too early for both of us :hugs: x

Adrienne You enjoy that chocolate lady! We all need some comfort food from time to time x

Carly Lovely to have you back hun and so glad you had a fantastic break away :flower: Can't wait to hear how you told your family the good news! x

MrsMM Glad your appointment went well hun, I'm sure it's a weight of your wife's mind knowing things are going ok. Roll on your 12 week appointment! x

Lea I know your not ttc at the mo but make sure you still pop on every now and again for a catch up, we miss you :hugs: x

Well I got a call from the receptionist at my doctors at lunch, they have received a letter from the hospital saying I have to be prescribed Folic Acid (I was taking this anyway but at least on prescription I can get them free) and that the doctor has not to prescribe me anymore anti-histamines for my hayfever as these have been linked to early loss in pregnancy. This was a bit of a shock to me! I wasn't taking anything just in case but didn't realise there was any fact to them causing problems. My hayfever has been awful too. On Sunday at Kelso you couldn't see any white in my eyes, they were pure red and bloodshot. Hopefully the pollen count will stay low for a while if I can't take anything for it.

Anyways I best get off as I've got a ton of washing to catch up on. Talk to all you lovely ladies later :flower: x

Evening ladies :flower:

Wendypops- I am so glad you had a good weekend. Naughty you for testing early :growlmad: Be patient Mrs, you are not out until the :witch: comes along. Sounds like you have had a lovely day today. I was so bored at work today and I am not looking forward to tomorrow. Training up a temp on my birthday was not what I was expecting lol!! Apparently you have to have a full bladder as it pushes the baby into a better position to see them on the scan. My due date is the 24th January now x

MrsMM24- So glad your appontment went well :hugs:

Naomi-
Work is going to be a little difficult. I spent 2 hours in my car one day as I got thay upset/ angry I couldn't go back into my office as I felt I was going to cry or shout! Its lovely to hear that your SIL called you to apologise and things are better between you. Hope tomorrow is better for you :hugs:

Arlene- Hope you and Kyle are good? Have you heard much off your friend about the uggs?

Rachael- :happydance: for the weight loss. How are the kitties getting on? I loved the pics of them today :hugs:

I hope everyone else is ok :hugs:

As for me, well busy at work as usual but have my temp starting tomorrow so hoping that makes my workload better. Other than boring work, nothing else to report. I am just hoping for an easy day at work tomorrow! :hugs:

Amy got some great pictures there! Cowboy hats just do it for me :blush::lol:

Nice to have you back carly! Glad you had fun. :)

Wendy you are forbidden from having a crappy attitude :growlmad: we only accept pma here, please! :haha: Bad hubby for making you test early! Glad yous had fun, shame about the beetroot faces :dohh: You should search Toby Keith on you tube..very talanted man! I didnt realise anti-histimines could have such an effect. I'm going to set up a facebook after I made a few to get some photos up so people have an idea of whats available.

Naomi yes the hangovers gone, I wouldn't have left bed this morning otherwise! Glad to hear your sil called and yous managed to sort it, and that you survived the first day back, always the most difficult :hugs:

Emma i'm charging my camera tonight so will hopefully be able to show yous some photos. meant to ask before, any sign of a bump yet?!

mrsmm glad your appointment went well :)

Nothing much to report here..me and OH were just about to get our :sex: on when his work called him not. Terrible timing, typical! :dohh: sorry tmi but I had to moan to someone :haha: plenty overtime this week to keep me busy so might now be posting much xx

:cake: HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMA! Hope you're beings spoiled rotten :cake:

Morning ladies! And as above Happy Birthday to you Emma! Hope you have a fab day hun (apart from working of course!) x

Arlene Cowboy hats? Seriously?? :dohh: You've gone down in my estimations :rofl: My crappy attitude has left the building! :) Temp went up this morning so my positivity is creeping back. Will either retest tomorrow at 14dpo or on Friday at 16dpo when I think my AF is due. Aww isn't it a nightmare when you get interrupted at the worst possible time! Believe me I know, my sister lives with me :haha: The amount of times we've just about started and then there's a knock on my bedroom door. My hubby swears she has a radar :haha: Hopefully you can get at it tonight instead x

Well i'm up bright and early again, haven't had a lie in this holiday yet! Hubby's car is getting MOT'd at the garage so I need to follow him up so I can bring him home. Not sure what the plans are for the rest of the day, we are thinking of going to see Transformers at the cinema tonight but it all depends how tired I am. Anyway, I shall be back on later :flower: x

Happy birthday Emma! :D

The kitties are all good, as cheeky as ever :haha:

Well, AF decided to show this morning. I'm pretty devastated. I really thought we had it this cycle. :cry:

I'm glad I have today off, but not glad that I get to spend it at the in-laws, with DH's nieces and nephews. I'd rather just stay in bed all day.

Aww Amy i'm sorry hun :hugs: I think i'm out this month too, I'm having slightly discoloured discharge if you know what I mean so no doubt AF will follow in a day or two x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->