The TTC 2012- 2013 Babies Club... 13 BFP's!!!

Hi ladies,

Wendypops- Gald you enjoyed yourself and had fun last night! Don't worry about the WKD's, you can treat yourself every now and again. Unfortunately this is what happens in my job in the summer. We have weeks where it is absolutely crazy. My deadline for the students deposits has been brought forward due to the people needing to approce them going off on holiday from this Friday coming!! So I am in work again trying to get ahead!! Yesterday was really good, I managed to calculate 273 students deposit which is a record for me!!

Arlene- As Wendy said, it could mean a few different things. Fingers crossed for you :hugs:

Carly- No problem hun, your one of the girls so your up there :hugs: Glad the scan went well. Your very lucky to hear the heartbeat, I still haven't heard mine yet but happy that she is moving about.

Naomi- I bled for just over 2 weeks and it was really heavy through out. The worst bit I remember (sorry if tmi) was being sat with friends and passing a blood clot so big I felt it and had to run to the loo :( take each days as it comes. Once the bleeding stops it will be a huge help to you as you can start feeling yourself again and move on. PM me if you need a chat hun :hugs:

Well I am in work again trying to get through more work. I am not doing as long hours today as although I am being paid £24 and hour to do it, its a Sunday and I don't like working Sundays :haha: I am planning a little break to the brother in laws in the next few weeks as they are giving us loads of baby stuff! Then I will be taking a few days off work after that and having a break as things here should calm down once I have all this in for the deadline.

Hope everyone else is ok. I have text Lea again as I think she had a fs appointed last week. I will let you all know how things wennt. Huge :hugs:

Thanks ladies. I'm pretty sure I ovulated last week.. I'm really regular, felt the cramps and had plenty ewcm to too, which although I do have a lot of cm just not its not ew. I'd rather not think it was O time now as we have only :sex: once. Just need to wait and see! I'll do a proper post when I get home from work.. Its a pain when your on a phone! :lol:

I know the feeling Arlene, hence why I ahvent poste muche recently as I have been too lazy to get my laptop out of my workstuff and load it up :haha:

Talking about lazy... work isn't going too well today, I just cant concentrate!! Although hubby has just called to inform me he is on his way with a McDonalds for lunch :haha:

Could be anything Arlene, but FX'd!

Emma, hope you enjoy your McDonalds! I'm so jealous!!

Emma I love mcdonalds, but I am trying to be good about eating healthy, but its HARD!!! I am already a little over wieght for my height so I don't want to put on too much weight to fast and really suffer. But you better enjoy that mcdonalds, eat some fries for me. I hope you get to hear your beans heartbeat soon!!

Arlene FX'd for you. Take a proper test soon and let us all know. I will be waiting for answers!!! And don't worry that you only BD once because hubby and I only BD twice and it worked so good luck!!! I hope I get to hear good news!!!

Well ladies I need to get myself something to eat because I am already feeling ill this morning. I notice if I eat a little something every 3-4 hrs I do feel better. However I lost my breakfast yesterday. But its all worth it. I hear if you have sickness early on its a sign its a girl. Don't know if thats true, but it would be lovely.

Ladies please tell me how to post a picture. I would love to put up ultrasound pics but have no clue how to place picture into posts. Thanks!!!

Carly you can attach photos by clicking on the little symbol that looks like a paper clip on the text box of the reply page. Thanks for the reassurance, we :sex: plenty at the time im 99.9% sure I did actually ovulate, just confused me a little now getting a positive today.

Emma i'm very jealous of your mcdonalds, I haven't had one in soo long! I'm also jealous of your £24 an hour on a sunday, i'd work every sunday for that :lol: my OH took overtime today too and he was teasing me about him making £30 an hour..i'm clearly in the wrong job :dohh:

Naomi.. huge :hugs: your way xxx

Wendy huge congrats on the weight loss! must be a huge motivation to see its working. Go you for letting your hair down and enjoying yourself :thumbup:

Just found this..

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/276683-almost-positive-opk-5-6dpo.html

So now i'm going to step away from the laptop :dohh:

Arlene - good luck - FXed for you!!

Wendy - DH has a 2008 Suzuki GSX-R 600. I'll post a pic of it. He loves his bike. I have to say, I don't. LOL I just don't like them. I've always considered them dangerous. I don't like how there is nothing to protect you, like a seatbelt or something covering you like a car does. Anyways, congrats on the weight loss! How awesome!

Emma - hope you enjoyed your McDs!

Hope Lea is doing good as well!

And here's the pic of DH's motorcycle:

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y14/yam102284/223370_10150584025575333_898080332_18427661_277937_n.jpg

Had a fun weekend! Got some new shirts as I desperately needed some new tops. Figured out I need to start working out and dieting again. And had some yummy drinks. Margaritas and some hard apple cider. And now, we're off to Harry Potter!!! :happydance:

Ok guys I attached the ultrasound pictures. My husband put a red circle around our little bean. Feel free to comment or tweak pictures and show me what you have done. Thank you all for your support. I know its still early on but I am really hopeful that I have one sticky bean!!!

Attachments

• Ultrasound 07142011.jpg
    Ultrasound 07142011.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 5
Evening all! Will need to try and make this a quick one as that's hubby in bed ready for his 2am start for his new job. I'm going to try and get to bed a bit earlier at nights too, it wont do me any harm!

I've had a semi productive day, got a load of things put on ebay after a clear out but then sis-in-law was round for six hours :haha: We can talk! In the middle of it ma sis fell out with me AGAIN! So the atmosphere is pretty crap again. As usual she went off on one for no reason. I wont bore you with the details but basically she took something I said totally the wrong way. How I don't know cause sis-in-law and hubby knew exactly what I meant but she lives in her own fantasy world and blew up at me. Which of course ended up with her storming off and telling me to F*ck Off. My sis-in-law just sat there with her mouth open. My family don't get to see that side of her, it's just me that gets her tantrums and the abuse. I didn't rise to it though even though sis-in-law and hubby were not impressed. As usual she came to apologise later but still tried to blame me for it saying she understands it was a misunderstanding on her part but I still pissed her off :dohh: I just want a quiet life. Is it really too much to ask for?? :shrug:. Anyway, on to you lovely ladies:

Emma I was about to say I hope you're getting decent pay for all this but £24 an hour is bloody good pay! lol. Hope the tax man doesn't take too much of it. Aww that sounds like a nice wee break to brother-in-law's and how fab you're getting free baby stuff! I bet you can't wait to get your nursery put together. I read about your Mum in your journal :grr: Just let it breeze over you hun. Not worth bothering about :hugs: x

Arlene If you are sure you ovulated it could be good news hun, I just don't want you to get your hopes up too much and then take a big fall. Like I say i've had near positives and I wasn't pregnant or ovulating! I'm really hoping it's good news and I have read that thread before but just try not to think about it right now. It's too early for a HPT and that's your only real way of knowing either way. Fingers crossed though hun, I would be made up for you if this was your BFP :hugs: x

Rachael How are you hun? You've got a nice chart going on there! Not long till testing time for you :hugs: x

Carly Aww what a cute pic of your little bean! Bet you can't wait to see the difference in size at your next scan! x

Amy Ooh that's one cool bike! My hubby's got a Kawasaki VN800 but it looks way more comfier for a passenger than your hubby's does. It has a high backrest on it so it feels like you are just sitting on a chair when you are on it, it's fab! I know what you mean about the dangers but as long as the driver drives safe it's no more dangerous than a car. In fact bikes can dodge accidents a lot more easier! Cars are way more practicable though. Hope you enjoyed Harry Potter x

Well I'm off to my bed. Night night all :flower: x

Night night Wendy :hugs:

I'm not hopeful, despite my chart. I've had spotting so pretty sure AF will come and get me soon :nope:

Yes Wendy I can't wait but next scan isnt until 20 weeks so its a long wait. I will see the doc again on august 11th for routine check up I guess, not really sure what to expect but well see. If anyone has any ideas of what I should expect I would love to hear it.

Rachael Aww sorry hun, I know mid cycle bleeding can be a good sign but I see your temp is dropping too :( If the wicked witch does arrive you can join me and Amy on our quest for a BFP next month :hugs: x

Carly That does seem a long time away, I wonder why you don't get a 12 week one like here? At least then you'll probably be able to find out if it's a boy or a girl! That's if you want to find out? x

Well the :witch: has left the building. Yeeha! Bring on ovulation time next week x

Carly - what a cute little bean! How many weeks for your 8/11 appt will you be? With my 1st pregnancy, before we knew anything was wrong, I went in for a 10 wk appointment. The doctor did an internal exam, and tried to find the heartbeat with the doppler. They might do that for you too. And the US is def different with ultrasounds. I wasn't supposed to get one until 18-20 weeks. My doctor's office doesnt do one until then, unless you have spotting or bleeding. It's pretty frustrating if you just want to make sure everything's okay.

Wendy - glad you had a semi-productive day! and that AF is gone! and sorry you had another fallout with your sister! Yeah, I tried sitting on DH's bike, and it really wasn't that comfy. I don't want to ride on it though. DH has had to lay it down one time, as a guy stopped quick right it front of him. He swears up and down he wasn't falling too close. So it's things like that, that make me not want to ride. I completely trust DH's driving ability, but it's the other drivers around here that I don't trust. There are so many accidents here that claim the lives of motorcyclists.

Rachel - sorry hun! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! Don't give up yet!

AFM - I've had some very weird cramping/twinges in my left ovary area. I don't know if it's from the soy, but I got 2 sharp pains last night, and it's been a dull ache every since. Also had loads of CM as well. Gonna start my workout routine when I get home! I might have DH turn the air conditioner on too, cause it's supposed to be a hot one today!

At my 8/11 appointment I will be a few days past 10 weeks. I am going to call the office today though because I had some cramping over the weekend. No bleeding, but I have heard that you dont always have bleeding with MC. So I know I am just being overly paranoid but I just want to ask what there opinion is. I was not about to go spend hours in an emergency room to be told everything is fine. I hope everything is going to be ok. Well ladies not much in the mood to talk today but I wanted to say hello. Wish you all a good day. I will catch up either later if I am feeling more up to it or tomorrow.

Amy..what a bike, looks scary though :lol: what did you think of harry potter? Good lick with your work out routine! :)

Carly its nice you have those photos right at the start of your pregnancy, is it normal routine to have a scan so early where you live? Cramping is actually also a good sign that pregnancy is progressing and that things are stretching to make way for baby to grow, i'm sure everythings fine :hugs:

Wendy glad the :witch: has gone :happydance: not to be disrespectful but it seems like your sister is rather immature at times. You don't need the stress!

Rachael I hope :witch: stays well away from you :hugs:

Well I really do feel like everythings on this cycle..which I know is ridiculous but just feel like throwing in the towel, which makes me sound very selfish but 3 pregnancies i've found out this week, none of which were planned. One of the girls told me right after she'd smoked 3 cigarettes that she was about 7 weeks and was definately getting tied after this one. The other was OH's cousin who he works with and just 2 weeks ago had said there was no chance they were having another (they are always on and off) and the other being his younger sister. :dohh: I had a little cry earlier..so feeling slightly better now, got a big cuppa tea and eastenders starting in a few minutes :)

Arlene - I thought Harry Potter was FANTASTIC! I think it was the best movie they made. I thought they butchered most of the movies, compared to the books. But this one was good! And the fact the whole movie was in 3D was so awesome!

Sorry to hear about all those pregnancies. I really don't think I would've been able to keep my mouth shut, especially with the smoking one. It really frustrates me how the people who don't want them, get them so easily. And the people who are trying so hard, it takes them forever. Massive :hugs:

I'm still none the wiser :shrug:

Still having the odd bit of spotting :shrug: but AF isn't in full flow. Don't know what to make of it :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->