The TTC 2012- 2013 Babies Club... 13 BFP's!!!

Evening all! I'm just back from a lovely catch up with a friend over dinner. I would say it was a lovely meal but my friend found a hair in her lasagne :dohh: Very off putting! She didn't have to pay for it but it sort of put us off eating our pudding after that. Still like I say the catch up was nice all the same!

Emma That's a real shame for his wife, she didn't know anything about it but she suffers just the same by not being able to mingle with her friends at the sprint. I hope for her sake things blow over soon, although I would find it very hard forgiving a friend for stealing. Ooh how fab finishing around Xmas, that's really not that far away! I've already started my shopping :haha: I am a big kid though, I just love love love Xmas! Always go over board with pressies and find it very hard sleeping on Xmas eve! I think i'll always be like that x

Adrienne I'm so sorry to hear about your grandmother hun but at the same time I'm glad she's not suffering anymore as i'm sure you are. Big :hugs: are sent your way x

Carly Happy 8 weeks hun! Time is going so quickly for you and Emma. Sorry to hear how tender your boobs are, that would drive me crazy! Hopefully that will be one of the symptoms you will lose when you get into the second trimester. Oh I think I found you on Facebook, unless there is another Carly who is from Chicago and is now in Richmond :haha: I didn't add you in case you didn't want friends from on here on Facebook but it was nice getting a clearer view of what you look like! x

Rachael That sounds like a good plan hun, go back in January and say you've been trying a year. They have got to start tests then. Saying that though I have faith that you will get your BFP before then! :thumbup: x

Naomi I am so glad that it's finally over for you hun :hugs: You can't beat a McDonalds to brighten up your day! Especially their chocolate milkshakes, mmmm. A night away in Cambridge sounds fab, i'm sure you'll enjoy it x

Maia I'm so glad to hear the bleeding has stopped already, you've been blessed in that regard as some ladies have to wait a long time. And that's fab news the doctor thinks you will be good to start trying again in August :happydance: I've got a feeling you will get a BFP again very soon and who knows, this time you might have one of us as a bump buddy along the way :flower: x

Arlene I don't think the Doctor would be able to tell by looking down there hun, don't count yourself out just yet. I'm routing for you! :thumbup: x

Well i'm going to head off to bed, i've no reason to be tired after all that sleep last night but for some reason I am! Talk to you lovely ladies tomorrow :flower: x

Well .. time for my catch up ..

SLH - welcome to the thread! :dust: to you!

Arlene - sorry to hear about everything! :hugs:

Carly - I'm sooo happy to have another Secret Life fan too. Luckily, I watched the episode with the death of their baby alone. DH would've thought I was nutso crying over a TV show. The 2nd time I watched it, I bawled my eyes out. Most likely because it very close to my 2nd loss. I really hope all the couples stay together. Amy is so good for Ricky, and the same for Ben and Adrian. I can't wait to see this showdown between Amy and that woman who tried to get Ricky to sleep with her for admission to the school. It should be good! Happy 8 weeks!

Emma - One of my cats does the same exact thing. She's basically chewed off the hair around her leg, and sometimes there's little scabs. Same thing with her belly. Did your vet say anything? We took them for their yearly check-up in June, and the vet really couldn't give us an answer. I don't particularly like him anyways.

Rachel - hope you're feeling better and your CBFM sticks came! Can't believe they won't do any testing for you!

Naomi - So happy it's over for you hun! Get some rest, and you'll be TTC in no time!

MrsMM - glad your recovery is well! I'm sure it won't be long until you get another BFP!

Wendy - Glad you had a good dinner, minus that hair in your friends lasagna. Yuck! Hope you got some sleep!

CD14 and my CM is getting watery! Yay! And I'm getting more and more cramping and twinges. I'm sooo hoping I ovulate before the end of the week. Neverless, we've started BDing every other night. I'm DETERMINED to catch it this cycle. And if I don't, I'm trying Preseed next cycle.

Had a crazy vivid dream last night. I watched the movie "Knowing" with DH earlier in the day. It's a movie about the world ending. Basically, that was my dream. I dreamt that on Wednesday the world would end, and it was sooo vivid and real. I woke up like scared it was gonna happen. It was crazy.

Wendy its a shame when that happens because like you said you just can't fully enjoy the food! At least yous had a good catch up!

Amy..knowing is a great film, although I certainly would not like to dream about it. Scary thought! :happydance: for nearing ov time.. Fx'd you catch that egg!

Well as usual getting ready for another stupidly stressful day at work, so much fun. Yes, sarcasm seems to be oozing out me today already :haha: off to my dads for a visit after work though, looking forward to that. It was his bday sunday and my little sister's is on friday so dropping off the presents.

Hope everyones well! Xx

Morning ladies! I'm up bright and early to get my washing done and hung out, it's another gorgeous day here. Well, I got a high on by CBFM this morning :happydance: Chances are though i'm going to get five highs again if it's giving me one on CD12. Not going to bd every day this month, going to try every second day but every day of peaks and see if that works. Going to try and not tell hubby when my peaks and highs are either but we will see how that goes! He's not had it in a week as I wanted to wait a week for that tablet I took to work but that's a week today, so I should be able to lure him very easily tonight without giving the game away :haha: I just don't want him getting stressed like last month.

Amy I love that our cycles are close together! Bring on ovulation! Urgh I hate dreams like that, you always wake up in a panic. I blooming well hope the world wont end on Wednesday though! lol x

Arlene I feel the same, I honestly feel like I need another holiday even though i've just had one! Have fun at your Dads x

Well i'm off to get ready for work, talk to you all later :flower: x

Arlene - hope you have a good, non-stressful day at work!

Wendy - I love that our cycles are so close too! Yay for a high on your CBFM! We're BDing every other day, until I get that + OPK then that day, and 2 days after that (if we can). I'm hoping that will be enough! Here's to BOTH of us catching that eggy!

Well, I should probably get ready for work. I'm exhausted. Up at 5 a.m. yesterday and today, to travel to another branch over an hour away. I'm already longing for the weekend when I can sleep in.....

Wendy- I am like a little kid when it comes to time, it never can go fast enough for me. Please dont take this the wrong way because I am not trying to be rude at all. But very few people in my facebook world know I am pregnant and I know questions will fly if they notice a new friend from another country. My DH and I have decided not to post anything on facebook until we have 20 week scan. At that point I would love to add all you lovely ladies who have facebook on. I hope you understand, because I don't want any hurt feelings. As far as a hair in your lasagna that happened to my sister and I the last time we went to dinner, and while our whole meal was free we both were kind of disgusted and just wanted to leave.

Amy- I hope you got to see the episode. Every episode just gets better and better for me. I still think Adrian is kind of rotten for trying to trick Ben into getting pregnant again, but I don't think it will happen. I am already excited for next weeks episode since there is going to be a dance and woooo Ricky is a good looking man when he is all dressed up lol. I also hope you catch you eggy! If I hadn't gotten by BFP in June I was going to order preseed and more OPK's. But then I got my BFP and didn't need it, so FX'd thats what happens to you!!!! Hope you are enjoying all the BDing :) lol.

Arlene- Hope work isn't too bad for you. Enjoy your time with your dad. Again hoping the witch stays FAR FAR AWAY!!!

Well ladies I am about to give a little TMI, hope you can just offer a little bit of support. I have a history of bartholins cysts (a cyst formed from one of the glands of your hoohaa being blocked). I have been able to catch a few in time and shrink them with cortizone cream before they get too bad. Others get worse and I have to take sits baths to get them to drain. And one time I actually had to go to the doctors to have it drained and packed. It is extremely painful, and uncomfortable. Not to mention embarrasing. The last time I saw my doctor before I moved he said if I were to get another one I would need surgery. So I am panicking because now I am pregnant and I dont want any kind of surgery. So I am praying I caught this one in time and can shrink it or heal it with sits baths. I see my OB for the baby in two weeks. So if no improvement by then I will get his opinion. Sorry I rambled. It just pops up over night and there is usually little to no warning signs. Well ladies thats all I have to say. I have some school work to get done today, and I never got to catch up on project runway so I think I will do that today as well. I hope you all have great days.

Amy No wonder you're tired hun, I very rarely see 5am! I think i'll do the same as you, every second day from tonight and then both peaks and the day after. Fingers crossed it will work for us both! x

Carly Don't be daft hun, no offence taken! I thought this would be the case which is why I didn't send you a friends request. I've got friends from all over the world so was able to add all these lovely ladies without any questions being asked. Feel free to add us once you hit your 20 week mark and then you'll be able to put a face to all our names :flower: Sorry to hear about the cyst, i'm assuming they were wanting to operate to maybe stop it coming back? Hopefully for the moment though you can get it reduced down yourself. I would definitely mention it to your OB so they know but I don't think they would want to operate while you were pregnant and I can't see that the cyst would do any harm to your little bean so try not to worry :hugs: x

Well hubby informed me at lunch that I would be getting action tonight so I don't even have to worry about getting him into bed :haha: Fingers crossed this will be my month! x

Thanks Wendy! Yeah, quick healing and inspirational words from the doc have got me gleaming, not to mention, prepping for another start. OPKs, temping chart, etc, ready! I will be happy to have any of you ladies as a bump buddy! Looking forward to that day, here is to a :bfp: soon :dust: :dust: :dust:

Hi ladies :flower:

Amy- My vet basically set it was stress related. I think thats complete rubbish as my cat does not go out and stays in all day. Her main problem for the day is where she is going to sleep! He gave her an injection to stop her skin being irritated and said it will hopefully help her stop pulling her fur out.... I bed to differ! Yey for nearly ovulation :happydance: enjoy the next few days :winkwink: You should try pre seed! Changed my sex life completely :haha:

Wendypops- I am gutted for his wife. I am not sure things will blow over with her friends side of things as no one wants to speak with him! I have just found out that it looks like some money Gavin gave him in October he pocketed so I am not happy at all! I havent started my xmas shopping yet but I have money saved up ready for it! We have been saving £2 coins for the past 6 months and have over £150 at the minute! Enjoy tonight :winkwink:

Carly- I think my "friend" only admitted he stole because he knew he wouldnt be able to get away with it! The vets seem to think that my cat is stressed and thats why she is doing it. Glad you are eating plenty at the minute :hugs: Sorry to hear about your cysts at the minute. Finger crossed for you.

Arlene- Hope your day at work was ok :hugs:

Maia- So sorry again for your loss. I am loving your PMA for your next cyle. Fingers crossed for you :hugs:

Well I have had a few pretty random days and I am shattered so I am on the sofa watching mindless tv eating haribo! I have posted up a 14 week bump pic on my journal if anyone is interested x

Hmmmm Haribo.....

Sorry, this diet thing has me wanting things I really shouldn't have :p

Animals are wierd. Could be the smallest thing that is causing her to pull her fur out :wacko:

evening ladies, just a quick message as on hubbys phone! Well stopped bleeding yesterday almost immediately after the op and did a frer just now which had the faintest of second lines so im assuming i have a little pregnancy hormone in my system but the line is really only visible if you stare at it! So have decided to be a bit naughty and go for the ntnp tomorrow as it is our anniversary! What will be will be! What do you ladies think? Please tell me if you think it is a huge mistake lol!

Well I got in from work, we :sex: and then I fell asleep. I have just woke up now at 12.40am :dohh: What a waste of a night! lol. Thought I would see what was going on here and then I suppose i'm as well getting back to bed lol.

Maia I was going to say you should put a link to your ovulation chart on your sig but I doubt you have any room left :dohh: :haha: Will you be using the same donor again? x

Emma Oh that's not good, knowing he's possibly taken some of Gav's money makes it all too personal :grr: What a jerk! No wonder you're mad hun. Aww you're fairly getting a cute wee bump! I really need to catch up with people's journals, I just never seem to be able to find the time right now. Can't believe your little pippin is the size of a lemon already! x

Rachael Oh I'm the same with my diet! As soon as you know you can't have it you want it :haha: I did divulge in some fudge cake when having dinner yesterday, bad me! But we need a treat every once in a while. Wonder if you CBFM will want a stick tomorrow like it did with me on CD9? x

Naomi So glad the bleeding has stopped hun and you can start ttc again. They usually want you to wait a month to let your mind and body heal but only you know when the time is right. If you feel you are ready and want to start ttc again then I say go with the NTNP route this month hun. There is a lot of ladies out there who get pregnant very quickly after a miscarriage and like you say what will be will be :flower: x

Well i'm going to get back to bed. I've managed to convince hubby that I wont get my highs and peaks till next week :shhh: Thinks its better this way, no pressure on him. I can't shake the feeling that we should be :sex: every day of highs & peaks but it obviously did no good last month so I know i'm better trying every other day this month. I bet I kick myself for it though if it doesn't lead to a BFP this month :dohh: Anyway, talk to you all tomorrow :hugs: x

Wendy, it asked me this morning, CD9 for a stick. I gave it one, but going to ignore it's pleas for the next couple of days or I'll end up using 20 again :dohh:

Just a quick message to say no AF so far, although I just know deep down i'm not pregnant so I am expecting her to show sometime before 12 today. Will hopefully get back on tonight or tomorrow x

Rachael Aww that sucks. Well I suppose you will be alright as long as you ovulate on day 18 or earlier but if you think you wont then skip a couple and hopefully it will be alright x

Arlene PMA lady! You are not out. I am keeping everything crossed that she stays away for you hun. If she does arrive then I guess you were ovulating later when you got that positive OPK x

Emma - You're a lemon! Happy 14 weeks! Hopefully your kitty stops pulling her fur out - I wish my vet would've done SOMETHING for mine. We might switch vets, we just don't like this guy.

Arlene - FXed for you!

Wendy - Hope you're enjoying all that BDing!

Naomi - Hope you're enjoying your anniversary trip! I say if you are ready, then NTNP would be your best bet. I did that, and unfortunately I didn't get PG right off the bat. But, if you're body is ready, it'll happen. If it doesn't, take that as a sign that your body wasn't ready to get PG again.

Carly - Yes, Adrian is rotten to try and trick Ben and get pregnant again. And I love how that woman who tried to get Ricky into trouble (Carly?) got fired! Good for Amy for going after her. Sorry to hear about your cyst. I would def mention it to your OB just so they can monitor it.

Well, I think everything going on is starting to affect me. Just all the TTC and the 2 losses, and everything I see on a daily basis. It's just really getting to me now.

I would love to just stop the OPKs and CM checking and everything, but we rarely ever DTD when we aren't TTC. If I did that, and didn't tell DH when we had to DTD, we wouldn't do it. And no baby. So, I'm just at a loss on what to do ...

Amy Sorry to hear things are getting you down hun. I know what you mean, the amount of times i've been on the toilet doing a pee in the morning then realising I need to use my monitor and trying to stop half way thru to grab a plastic cup :dohh: Wish I just knew when I was ovulating and didn't have to fath around doing temps, cm checking etc but it will all be worth it in the end hun. Keep your chin up :flower: x

Naomi- I think you should enjoy your anniversary. I think if you are feeling well enough to TTC then you should. Maybe have the mindset you and your husband are just going to enjoy the weekend and not think about TTC and see what happens.

Rachael- Dont let the monitor sucker you, those sticks arent cheap.

Arlene- Stick hopeful for you, you need to be hopeful for yourself!

Wendy- I think you should just BD whenever the mood strikes either you or your husband. Just have fun with each other. I know its hard to not think about TTC, but when you push it out of your mind for just a little bit, the BDing is sooo much better.

Amy- Of course her name was carly, I was so ashamed. But I am glad she got fired as well, she was CRAZY!! My husband and I also dont BD often, we did when we were young and dating, but not since we moved in together, maybe once a week if that, sometimes once every two weeks. So I can relate to how your feeling. Maybe if you went at it a different way, for example make him a nice dinner, wear some sexy lingerie, light some candles, play some music and see if without talking about TTC you can both get in the mood to be together.

So I just found out yesterday that my husband and I are going home to IL to visit our friends and family from September 2-8 so I am over the moon with excitement. I miss home soooo much! When we lived in Indiana I drove to IL all the time, but now that we live in Kentucky its just way to far. I just think to myself I will be 14 weeks then and then just a few more weeks till we find out if we are having a boy or girl. So I am hoping this mini trip will help the time speed up for me. We have to go grocery shopping today so I am going to be on the coupon hunting mission for a bit. Other than that not sure what the day holds. I hope everyone has a good one.

Naomi- I would be cautious about ttc so soon. I know you are wanting to get right back in there but with the amount of bleeding you have donw recently the lining of your wound will be very delicate and may make it a little more difficult to implant. Enjoy your anniversary though :hugs:

Amy- Thanks hun. Tabbie seems to be doing ok and I have not noticed any major clumps of fur about so hopefully the injection is helping. I would change vets if you dont like them, I didnt like this guy who saw her but I havent seen the woman who dealt with her epilepsy as she was lovely! Hope you start feeling better soon :hugs:

Arlene- I still have my fingers crossed for you hun :hugs:

Wendy- I hope your body clock sorts itself out. I am sure it is difficlt still with Scott doing weird hours. Glad you enjoyed your meal with your friend :hugs:

Rachael- The haribo were lovely lol. Certainly made me feel better :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->