The TTCers

cntrygrl

Reaction score
I thought I'd start this thread to join up with the great ladies I've met in the couple of Vent Threads I had been in which both were closed down. The last one being my own which I don't believe we offended anyone. I hope we can all continue to chat and share what we are all going through :hugs:

Hello :hi:
I'm here now! :)
I'll introduce myself a little.
I'm Kathryn, I'm 21 and a Psych Student and university. I've been married for just over 2 years and I have TTC previously for around 8 months, but that time I was just having sex and hoping for the best, so NTNP I guess! Now I'm back and TTC for my first cycle this time round, but I am charting/temping in order to give myself the best chance of catching that egg! I have vaginismus, which means I cannot have sex regularly, so pinpointing O is essential to me!
Hope everyone is okay! :hugs:

My name is Danielle (Dani) I'm 30. We've been TTC for 10 cycles now. I was diagnosed with uterine polyps in April, they were removed in May. This is our 3rd cycle TTC after the removal. I am currently taking a break from all the crazy stick testing and fertility vitamins. Just having lots of sex (tmi) I know, but we're keeping it fun for us.

I'm sorry to hear about you having polyps! :hugs: Fingers crossed you will have no problem TTC without them! Lots of babydust to you!
Talking of keeping it fun, you should try a game called monogamy. I had therapy to reduce my vaginismus, and that was a game that was recommend to me by my therapist. It's a lot naughty, but it also gets you talking openly and having a laugh. Something I think is really important when TTC :)

Oh I definitely agree. I'll check it out.

Hi all and thanks for the new thread. Im 26 and un married to my boyfriend who is nearly 30. I came off bcp in Dec but we only been ttc for 4 months so far. Hoping this is my month as my o day is predicted on his birthday!! Thanks for the invite to the thread. Im pretty new on here and in need of regular buddies to moan to, to give me tips and to help me speculate over potential symptoms ha ha. This is me crying out for ttc friends!

Aww :hugs:
We're all very friendly on here! We'll keep you company. I hope your TTC journey is short and sweet!

Thanks I need it seeing as my sis and my bbf are already pg

Ah no, that sucks! I'm really sorry, it must be so hard for you to have two people extremely close to you have something that you want really badly :(
We're all here to support you if you need to vent or just talk. It's completely understandable and normal if you find it hard, you feel jealous and bitter about the fact that they're pregnant, and don't tell anyone tell you otherwise! :hugs:

Hi ladies. My name is Samantha, Im 25 and my hubby is 26. This is our 9th cylce TTC. I found out that I have PCOS back in late May/June. This website helps keep me sane! I dont talk to anyone, besides the ladies on this site, about our baby making journey.

12 dpo today... scared to test... I really, really dont want to see a BFN!

Thanks! i would never take the shine off it for them. in fact i am my bffs birthing partner! but i cant talk to them about ttc because they soon turn it around to their being pg. it really helps having ppl to talk to on here :)

:hugs: Beads-- I'm in the same boat close friends are pregnant and you can't really talk to them. So I come here and chat away.

S_Love-- Sorry to hear about the PCOS. The dr's should be able to work with you and find the best medicine that will help. I know what you mean about that BFN. I hate seeing it too.

:hugs: Beads-- I'm in the same boat close friends are pregnant and you can't really talk to them. So I come here and chat away.

S_Love-- Sorry to hear about the PCOS. The dr's should be able to work with you and find the best medicine that will help. I know what you mean about that BFN. I hate seeing it too.

Yeah this was my first round with Clomid. I was just really hoping Id be one of those awesome First Round Clomid Concievers! Lol I know its going to be negative this month but Im going to wait and see on 14 dpo.

Good luck to all of you ladies! :dust: to everyone!

Hi all, my name is Vanessa and I'd love to join the convo. I'm 32, married and haven't seriously TTC but came off birth control in January. I'd like to try more seriously for my first baby, have done tons of reading on TTC, charting and OPKs. Hoping to keep in touch with others TTC =)

heyy :) dont know why we got closed down i didint see anything that was actually offensive or harmful to anyone just feelings we all go threw but anyways my af got me early but i have alot of hope for this cycle for some reason or another :) wishing luck to everyone

Welcome everyone! :hugs:
Vanessa, charting is easy once you get the hand of it! Have you brought a thermometer yet?
Jess, I'm really sorry about your AF lots of baby dust for next cycle! :hugs:

yaaay a little thread where we can keep in touch! and can i say from my vent the other day about my OH blowing his nose on the towels i have not hid the towels from him haha!!

My af has been so nice to me though i useally have mildly bad cramps the first day and im past the first day and shes not gave me any trouble at all guess she figured she wouldint add any flames to the fire

Fingers crossed! It sounds promising. I know what you mean though, I normally have unbearably painful periods, to the point of where I cannot physically move! But this month I had a few light cramps. It was amazing! :happydance: I don't understand why though?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->