The TTCers

I'm waiting for AF to finish at the moment, I think it'll be over either today or tomorrow. Then I'll probably have about 12 days or so until O. Seems like forever away! Hmph! :haha:

6 more days until AF/testing

i know how you feel wellsk. somethimes i feel like the tww for o is as bad as tww for af! i get bored in this period coz there is nothing to track or speculate about. at least in latter 2 week you know you COULD be pg

thanks beads good luck to you to x

mine is a shortened version of my nickname beadie. it comes from my friend not being able to say my name when i was little so called me beadie and it stuck!

how is everyone? any updates. it is too soon for anything for me as im still waiting to o.

move went well too not much left to do now except unpack!

I love nicknames like that!

I've not really got much to update. Just trying to keep myself busy and not drive DH crazy thinking about things until AF if it comes.
I just ordered a pack of 10 HPTs from a place here in Israel that delivers them to your house. Not sure how reliable they'll be, but I also have like 4 left that I bought in the pharmacy when I was in London in July, so I'm basically stocked for the next six months (and G-d willing I won't need more than one :thumbup:)
:dust:

haha nothing like being prepared. i have 2 'in stock' but tend to get them everytime i go shopping! so soon i will be stocking up again.

I have a double pack stashed when af is late....at some point. I consider it a test of will power not to use them until I'm late
I should O today if my ff chart is right. Though my temp is slowly going up so I'm not sure maybe I did already. This is only my second month temping so on still getting used to it.

I try to avoid keeping them in the house, I have no will power and will test at 10dpo :haha:
I've also got temping to suggest whether we caught the egg or not :)

Im like you wellsk. No will power at all. Dont tell my bf when im testing so if I do get a bfp ill have to take another one with him knowing and act surprised ha ha. Need to work on will power definately....or just practice my surprised face

Also just noticed your location tsyhanochka! Thats ace x

Aww beads! :haha:
I'm definitely POAS when he's at work, as I have a surprise plan for my DH! :)

Thats a great idea, to plan a surprise. What u gunna do? Might do that myself so I can poas freely lol

When I get my BFP I'm going to run out to the local supermarket (luckily only a mile down the road) while he's at work and I'm going to buy some buns. Like iced buns, belgian buns, etc. And I'm going to put one in our oven (I'm guess you can see where I'm going here)... Then when he comes home, I'll ask him to 'check the oven, as we've got something cooking'.
Hopefully he'll put 2+2 together and make 4... when I say that I don't mean twins by the way! :haha:

That is genius!! I tip my hat to you ha ha

Anyone else got any ideas? Or been inspired by mine?

Anyone else got any ideas? Or been inspired by mine?

I expect to test when DH is already at work so my plan is to text him and wait for the ridiculously excited phone call... Hehe...

I cant think of anything!! Help me lol

Aww bless Yoshy! I bet that will be the best and most shocking text he'll ever receive! :haha:
Beads, there are tonnes of ideas out there, you could put baby booties in an envelope? I thought about decorating it on a cookie :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->