The TTCers

wellsk- i think i might haha! that would soon stop him doing it all together haha!! and i'm glad AF is being kind :)

Fingers crossed! It sounds promising. I know what you mean though, I normally have unbearably painful periods, to the point of where I cannot physically move! But this month I had a few light cramps. It was amazing! :happydance: I don't understand why though?

Im not completly sure either but tmi warning i have bowel problems and cant use the restroom very easily anyways and i was having more problems then normal so i took a laxative and well it worked alot ill just say that and its like maybe my cramps have something to do with my constipation

Ooh maybe? Hopefully it'll continue to work though! :hugs:
It's funny you say that though, because my doctor diagnosed me with IBS a few months ago. Although I'm not convinced, it got so bad (and other symptoms) that I ended up in hospital with them suspecting an etopic pregnancy! :wacko:
But the problems seemed to fix themselves? Although I still have been having painful periods. :shrug:

Yeah it can be quite painful to be backed up ive expiernced most of my life though its never been diagnosed, the only thing that seems to help is drinking a unrealistic amount of water every day

Welcome everyone! :hugs:
Vanessa, charting is easy once you get the hand of it! Have you brought a thermometer yet?
Jess, I'm really sorry about your AF lots of baby dust for next cycle! :hugs:
I have a thermometer but I want to get one that doesn't beep - that beeping sound would be annoying every morning ;-)

Hey there,
I'm 30 dh is 37. We are in cycle 10 and never had a bfp. I deal with migraines, IBS, and some environmental allergies. I'm Med free right now but wish I could take something for my itchy skin...stupid allergic eczema We eloped earlier this month.
Happy to chat with you ladies. Even if its not just venting. I found our other threads were a bit more than that anyway.
Thanks for keeping us together!!!

Hey there,
I'm 30 dh is 37. We are in cycle 10 and never had a bfp. I deal with migraines, IBS, and some environmental allergies. I'm Med free right now but wish I could take something for my itchy skin...stupid allergic eczema We eloped earlier this month.
Happy to chat with you ladies. Even if its not just venting. I found our other threads were a bit more than that anyway.
Thanks for keeping us together!!!

i have eczema to :/ super annoying i hate the way it looks on my arms

My period is five days late but I don't want to get any hopes up (easier said then done) cause ever so often my period is off by a about a week. Either early or late. And I just know that as soon as I go buy an ept it will start. Ugh. How do you deal with the disappointment month after month.

My period is five days late but I don't want to get any hopes up (easier said then done) cause ever so often my period is off by a about a week. Either early or late. And I just know that as soon as I go buy an ept it will start. Ugh. How do you deal with the disappointment month after month.

I know how you feel. Every other month for the past few af has been about 5 days late and I keep getting my hopes up! Its cruel like your body is playing tricks on you. Well girls wish me luck coz IM moving house today and quite frankly I cant be bothered.

beads-have fun moving house!

sorry to the girls who got AF :(! and in limbo

I'm gonna stick with my screen name as my name (Yoshy) cuz its based on my hubby's nickname with his family, and because most people don't know we're TTC, I'd like to keep things semi-private since this is the Internet afterall, and theoretically anyone can see the forums.

That said, I'm 27, DH is 30, we live in Israel, and have been married 8 months tomorrow and TTC since we got married.

Officially I'm not charting or checking things this month, and we're just having lots of sex, like Dani, but I did notice when I ovulated this month (Wednesday afternoon), and practically jumped my husband that night... Hehe

I have PCO, but thank goodness, it doesn't seem to effect my ovulation; so far I've just not managed to get a BFP since we've been trying.

I'm really grateful for this forum, and feel like I'm finally finding kindred spirits who understand what I'm going through :)

My best friend and another close friend are incredibly supportive, but both already have three kids each, and have no problem conceiving when they want to, so they don't really understand.

Hey Yoshy I'm sticking with my screen name too. For similar reasons.
Good luck!

I've also started to grow attached to it ;-)

Mine means gypsy girl in Ukrainian and dh sings the folk song of the same name whenever I wear my flowy skirts or bright colours....so quite often actually.

That's really cool! How's it pronounced, btw?

The ts sounds like the t's in it's and the rest is phonetic:
Ts-on-itch-ka
There is likely a better linguistic way to sound it out but that's how it sounds to me and how I say it :)

Cool :)
I was a linguistics major which is partly why I asked ;-)
I'm kinda a language geek.

I love the idea of how everyone comes to their names. Although mines really boring! It's just my university username, and basically my name!
By the way, welcome yoshy! :hugs:

mine is a shortened version of my nickname beadie. it comes from my friend not being able to say my name when i was little so called me beadie and it stuck!

how is everyone? any updates. it is too soon for anything for me as im still waiting to o.

move went well too not much left to do now except unpack!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->