The TTCers

teako, let it all out hun! sorry to hear your cycle is not regular this month :(:hugs:!

Good Morning Ladies :hugs:

Sorry I've been absent. Work has me traveling so it's a constant busy. AF for me is due the 24th or 25th. I have zero signs of her showing so far. No sore BB's or anything. I'm thinking maybe the SIS threw me off or something.
Beads-- Good Luck with the quitting smoking. I never started, but everyone else in my immediate family is a smoker.
Star-- I'm the Suzy Homemaker as well. I love to crochet and bake. I have to add some pics of my latest pieces of work to my link.
Nic-- You can actually learn to knit or crochet right off youtube. I'm more of a see and learn than a here's the pattern now do it girl.
--Has anyone heard from Tsy? I also keep meaning to pop over on Yoshy's journal to see how she's doing.
:dust: To all of us.

Hi cntrygrl! glad your back! how was travelling with work?
Yeah its something i've always been interesting in just never found the time to do it, but i will check it out on youtube thank you :hugs:!
thats good no signs of AF! lets hope it stays that way :D.
Not heard from tsy :\.. have no idea what's going on there :(.

Traveling wasn't too bad. The hotel I stayed in was nice. The drive home though took 2 hours longer because of an accident and rain. I also ended up leaving later because one person took forever filling out there paper work.

glad the hotel was nice :)! and sorry the drive home took 2hours longer :(!
what is it you actually do?

I'm in Human Resources/Staffing. So right now we're doing a large recruit for a store for the big shopping day (Black Friday). I hire temporary, temp to hire, and direct hire people for different companies.

I enjoy it when it's busy. When it's slow it drives me nuts. Right now between traveling and moving the office it's a good steady busy.

aw thats good cntrygrl :)!

well i have had weird feelings in my tummy, like bubbles :haha: no idea what it is and never had it before :S

Hi guys!

Hows it going?

https://distilleryimage1.instagram.com/e95edcf01c5811e281d822000a1f9682_7.jpg

Finished a box. I quilled the top and I like how it looks :)

Sorry, bloody virgin and their bloody internet, it's taking about 20 mins to load a page!

Quicker to use my mobile!

Thank you! I'm going to make one for each person for christmas :)

Day 1 of no smoking complete with no casualties! Oh n beautiful box star!! Thats a great talent :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->