The TTCers

That sucks Teako, maybe your body is adjusting? The mentural cycle is mind boggling!

I'm good thanks, how was your night out last night?

Was good! Dinner was a bit odd but good company lol.

We had chili but the beans hadn't soaked long enough and were kinda crunchy...

Hows your weekend been?

oh lovely about the beans :haha: glad you had a nice night though hun :)

weekend has been quite OH been working all weekend, so had a nice relaxing weekend like i do every weekend :haha: hes also working tonight so that will let me get some ironing and bits and bobs done! what is your plans today?

I've been making some of these boxes https://snapdragonsnippets.com/index.html for crimbo. Trying to get my christmas stuff done early!

I'm being organised this year! I cleaned and did my washing friday thank god! Today i can chill and craft!

they boxes are gorgeous!

I'm starting my xmas shopping from about 14th of november! actually so excited, got OH's birthday on 25th of November aswell and he is sooo hard to buy for :( have no idea what to get him!

I done my cleaning yesterday, got a tiny bit of ironing to do and just have a quick hoover:)! Having a pretty lazy Sunday :haha:

My DH is so hard to buy for, it's our anniversary oct 30th. I am crap at boy presents!

Will take pics of my boxes when I am done :)

Cake time!

yeah would love to see pics hun :)

happy baking!

Cakes are in the oven. Ran out of parchment paper so made cupcakes instead.

hi girls.

So i have had cramps for about the past 3 days now. nothing else other than a headache for the past 2 evenings. am i just ill??

star, cupcakes are delicious to!! you make me soo hungry :haha:

beads, where in your cycle are you hun?

could just be a headache hun, or it could be a sign, hard to tell just from a headache. are you feeling anything else?

could be a good sign hun! fx'd for you! how you feeling about this cycle?

Idk...we bd day before I got +opk and day after but I just dont feel like its my month

they say the month your not feeling it can be your month hun! but i know how you feel, i feel like that EVERY month.. feeling good this month haha.

So my period started today. 18 days late. How am I suppose to track anything. My period is usually regular but suddenly it's going weird. So frustrated. The doctors told us last march that my DH surgery worked and we are good to go. So why is it still not happening?
Sorry. I just am frustrated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->