The Vampire Diaries

what a shocking episode ...well i guess some of the spoilers so far are turning out ....its crazy..:dohh: but i love it !!:happydance:

this is what im thinking ....

1)maybe elijah's magic posion? will be used to save Damon ? well he did say that it brings someone dead back to life right ?
2) or maybe just like the moon and the stone theory wasnt true im saying maybe? the bite from a warewolf doesnt result to vampire death? we didnt see rose actually die did we?...damon ended her misery .... but who knows?!! :shrug:...
3)and who is to say that damon wont turn into a warewolf ? maybe klaus and damon have that in comon ...why did damons father hate damon so much ...maybe he knew he wasnt his real son ?:blush:...ok i just thought of that one:dohh: that might be too extreem ...lets cross that out ...:haha:

oh i cant wait for the next episodeeeeeee !!! :happydance:

i dont think elijah potion would work on damon.. simply because when damon fed elena the blood elijah stated that damon has seen to the fact that the potion wont work.. so i figured it doesnt work on vamps..
i think rose was pretty much dead anyway too, but maybe it takes damon longer as Tyler wasnt fully transformed when bitten? so gives stefan chance to search for an antidote? i dont think he'l transform into a wolf..

and as for your last suggestion i dont think that'd be truth either, simply because klaus is an origional vamp and has the werewolf gene, whereas Damon is a bitten vamp not an origional..

personally i can see some simarlarities now to the books and kinda think they'l take the same route only with different storylines :D xx

what a shocking episode ...well i guess some of the spoilers so far are turning out ....its crazy..:dohh: but i love it !!:happydance:

1)maybe elijah's magic posion? will be used to save Damon ? well he did say that it brings someone dead back to life right ?
2) or maybe just like the moon and the stone theory wasnt true im saying maybe? the bite from a warewolf doesnt result to vampire death? we didnt see rose actually die did we?...damon ended her misery .... but who knows?!! :shrug:...
3)and who is to say that damon wont turn into a warewolf ? maybe klaus and damon have that in comon ...why did damons father hate damon so much ...maybe he knew he wasnt his real son ?:blush:...ok i just thought of that one:dohh: that might be too extreem ...lets cross that out ...:haha:

i dont think elijah potion would work on damon.. simply because when damon fed elena the blood elijah stated that damon has seen to the fact that the potion wont work.. so i figured it doesnt work on vamps..
i think rose was pretty much dead anyway too, but maybe it takes damon longer as Tyler wasnt fully transformed when bitten? so gives stefan chance to search for an antidote? i dont think he'l transform into a wolf..

and as for your last suggestion i dont think that'd be truth either, simply because klaus is an origional vamp and has the werewolf gene, whereas Damon is a bitten vamp not an origional..

personally i can see some simarlarities now to the books and kinda think they'l take the same route only with different storylines :D xx

I agree it opens it up for some of the things from the book to actually happen xx

oh lexis mom thank you so much ... now im starting to understand things that i couldnt quite get ....:hugs: i think youre right ..!!!

elijah did say that about the potion i forgot :dohh: man i really have to sit my butt down and finally read those books !! can u explain to me or how ever the books explain it how did the originals start ?and your right even if damons lets say was from a different father (warewolf) it wont make sence if he turns half warewolf half vampire since he is a bitten vamp...but i still dont get how did the originals first turn into vamps .. i think i remember elijah saying that both parents where human right ?...so when did the 7 children turn into vamp originals? and how ??? thats an other thing i cant quite get ...:wacko:

I'm so excited to see the episode. I will have to wait for someone to upload it onto the internet as I am in Germany :shrug:
Nina was giving an interview and she said that everything that has happened in the last two seasons will have been done because of the influence of Klaus. I wonder if Damon and Stephan have been compelled this whole time.
Sorry for not saying these things as a spoiler but I have no idea how you're supposed to list something as a spoiler.

I'm so excited to see the episode. I will have to wait for someone to upload it onto the internet as I am in Germany :shrug:
Nina was giving an interview and she said that everything that has happened in the last two seasons will have been done because of the influence of Klaus. I wonder if Damon and Stephan have been compelled this whole time.
Sorry for not saying these things as a spoiler but I have no idea how you're supposed to list something as a spoiler.

WOW!! now thats one thing i never thought of... ive been reading so many spoilers out there omg!! from what the cast and writers say these two last episodes are gonna be the sadest of all ....well , i got my kleenex box all ready bring it on !!!:dohh:??????:cry:.....ah, who cares im still excited nothings gonna stop me from watching it :happydance:

WOW!! now thats one thing i never thought of... ive been reading so many spoilers out there omg!! from what the cast and writers say these two last episodes are gonna be the sadest of all ....well , i got my kleenex box all ready bring it on !!!:dohh:??????:cry:.....ah, who cares im still excited nothings gonna stop me from watching it :happydance:

Yeah I can't wait but that seems to be the vibe going around the net. Imagine if Stephan was compelled into loving Elena and it is really Damon who is really in love with her. I must admit to being a Delena fan :haha:

Just watched the newest episode, so exciting but really annoying aswell guess the theory of starting to follow the books was wrong :(

You can watch it on www.tvbreak.net. Click on the episode from the front page and I usually find the loombe link the fastest. I will be watching in a few minutes too. :happydance:

I watch on youtube though its hard to find if you dont knw what to look for and is usually only up for a couple days, ive seen the new trailor!! Why? Xx

i just wanted to see it , cant wait for next week

Its on youtube I cant post a link as am on my phone just type in 'the vampire diaries season 2 episode 22 preview' xx

THE LAST EPISODE OF SEASON 2 !!! I CANT WAIT !!! ITS ALL DELENA!!:wedding:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8txpfGkQE8o&feature=iv&annotation_id=annotation_42086

OMG! wat an AMAZIN and TEARFUL episode.... i cannot wait for the season finale..although i dont want it to end at the same time! i can see this next episode being full of tears too :( xx

Oh looks great cant wait to watch. I want to start reading the books as havent read them yet. I am also a big Delena fan

Hey! i just noticed something on the final trailer did i see right elena jumps out of a high window ? do u think maybe she has some kinda powers ? the window looks high right? human with some kinda powers? hm, just wondering .... what do you all think about that?

Hey! i just noticed something on the final trailer did i see right elena jumps out of a high window ? do u think maybe she has some kinda powers ? the window looks high right? human with some kinda powers? hm, just wondering .... what do you all think about that?

I just watched it again and it does look like a high window. Maybe she does have some kind of supernatural powers.
What do you think Elena is trying to prevent Damon doing when he says she is so beautiful and she says Damon don't. Wonder if he was trying to kiss her. Hope so :blush:

I just watched it again and it does look like a high window. Maybe she does have some kind of supernatural powers.
What do you think Elena is trying to prevent Damon doing when he says she is so beautiful and she says Damon don't. Wonder if he was trying to kiss her. Hope so :blush:

there are spoilers all over the place saying that there will be a epic kiss and elena wont stop him this time ...to tell u the truth that would be a good season ending ..but i have a feeling he is about to faint or something ...i just hope im wrong... [-o<

could also have been catherine? maybe?.. i really cannot wait :D x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->