The Vampire Diaries

A kiss would be great. I hope it happens. Sadly I will be in Ireland with no internet access at my parents house next week so I will have to wait a few days to see it.

Just watched it. What a sad episode.

I could've cried when Jenna and John died and even though John was never one of my favourite characters he was noble at the end. I really wonder what will happen next. I hope they manage to save Damon.

I could've cried when Jenna and John died and even though John was never one of my favourite characters he was noble at the end. I really wonder what will happen next. I hope they manage to save Damon.

i agree what john did was very touching and a fantastic way to prove his loyalty.. i reaalllly dont think they'l kil damon off.. the whole show is based around a girl (elena/Katerine) and the double love of the salvatore brothers, without him, theres no point lol x

i agree what john did was very touching and a fantastic way to prove his loyalty.. i reaalllly dont think they'l kil damon off.. the whole show is based around a girl (elena/Katerine) and the double love of the salvatore brothers, without him, theres no point lol x

i 100% agree they wont kill him off but whats your theory on how they will save him?

I think somehow that Elena will save him. Maybe that's just wishful thinking :blush:

i 100% agree they wont kill him off but whats your theory on how they will save him?

have you read the books?..
in the books elena is a kind of supernatural being in herself. her tears are kind of magical too... shes a maiden of sorts.. maybe in the programme either being a doppel ganger or the elena/john thing could make her this way.. so yh im thinking, either she plays a part in it, or bonnie finds a spell to stop it or even slow the process whilst a cure is found, i ust dont think they'l kill him off, especially as although its not 100% the same as the books, its based on it and damon plays a massive part of them xx

ive not read the books but defo gonna get them !

i would, i think theyre great and theres more to come apparently..they are very far fetched that u really kinda believe that vampires n werewolves etc are real lol.. xx

Woah go easy on the spoilers, some of us havent seen the last 2 eps lol

anyhoo i love Vampire Diaries. My sister and me are off to the convention in Birmingham in June..meeting the characters Stefan, John, Tyler, Rose, Matt..Caroline was going but she had to cancel :( xx

Hey! i just noticed something on the final trailer did i see right elena jumps out of a high window ? do u think maybe she has some kinda powers ? the window looks high right? human with some kinda powers? hm, just wondering .... what do you all think about that?

I think its kathryn jumping and when Elena says Damon dont, or stop..he's halluncinating its Kathryn and going to bite her maybe? x

Fixed all the broken spoiler tags. :)

Just finished watching the episode. Totally epic!

Thanks Tiff. I'll be watching the 2nd to last episode tonight, cant wait :D x

some people are so lucky .. in a few hours they get to watch the epic season finale ....:hissy:...while others have to wait to download !!!

wow!i never thought any show could make me so addicted ....:dohh:

i got my kleenex tissues ready ....bring it on VD world !!!! i cant waiiiiiiiiiittttttt!!!!!!!! :happydance:

Only gotta wait til Tuesday here to watch it, cant wait!

xxx

Few more hours just a few more hours im gonna be the first to download !!:happydance:

the spoiler pictures are making the hours go by forever .... so excited ....:kiss:

https://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m63/OULINAS/VD2.jpg
https://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m63/OULINAS/VD1.jpg
https://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m63/OULINAS/VD0.jpg

Watched it this morning, I wasnt massivly impressed actually thought it wouldve been better than it was, it was still good though xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->