The Vampire Diaries

What an episode !!!!:dance: so emotional .....delena forever !!!!:wedding:

just seen the last episode of this season! Wow - I mean - AMAZING! Gave me chills at the end and something to look forward to in the next season! VD rules! :)

i loved it, but stil think it had the potential to be better...
i wanted more of an ending rather than wat seemed like another episode, im all for cliffhangers but i feel alot of the story is stil very out there.. i had a real gut feeling jeremy was going to be shadow kissed tho, after he said to bonnie he didnt feel himself. so i think thats very interesting :D x

and for those who have read the book or kno the book plot..
i wonder if claus taking stefan away is going to be the equivalent of shinichi taking him?? x

xx Linzi xx

i get to see the last episode in 2 days, cant wait!!!!!

hope they manage to save damon as i will be extremely annoyed if he dies from tylers bite, almost cried at last weeks one, poor jenna!!!

arrrggghhhh just seen it, how exciting!!!! i love damon :)

Tbh i didnt think it was that amazing, think last weeks ep would of been a better finale..or something along them lines.

Naughty Stefan though :dohh: xxx

I watched it 2 nights ago it was a okay ending i was expecting more though!

Loved loved loved the finale. Ive cried so many times in this season!

Damon is lush! I already guessed what he needed though ;)
Naughty Stephan indeed lol
Cant wait for next season now!

ive bought the books off ebay 1-5, i just need to find two seconds to start to read them

is stefan really off the rails though or just going along with it?!?! thought he was drinking elenas blood to build up a resistance so he didnt turn all grrrr again??

maybe he is bad but maybe he is pretending :shrug:

I watched the finale today as its been the only chance to watch it and thought it could of ended a bit better its a big cliffhanger to leave till next series, which I cant wait for now lol. And loving Delena.
And Shellie I thought that he was maybe just going along with it to as he was drinking Elenas blood to stop him going like that but he did kill that girl.

but did he kill her though?!?! i know he drank from her but she could have just been weak or fainted with shock!!! maybe he just made it look that way :)

Surely Klaus would of known if he or she was faking..we'll see, wonder when s3 is out?x

ive bought the books off ebay 1-5, i just need to find two seconds to start to read them

I bought the 3 first books but like u never could find the time to sit down and read them ....i am always too tiered at the end of the day ... sooooooo.... i found out there where audio books and i downloaded 1-5 cant find 6 anywhere ... anyway i love it !!after my babies are asleep i put my mp3 player on my ears ,close my eyes and enjoy ....well i love everything but the voice imatation of damon and stefan ....the reader sucks at it big time...such a turn off...:eek::rofl:

here is where i downloaded it from... i think its worth it... https://isohunt.com/torrents/?ihq=VAMPIRE+DIARIES+AUDIO+BOOKS

ohhhhh.....how crazy would it be if the Salvatore brothers belong to the Originals bloodline...?!:wacko:could that be the reason klaus wants stefan ???:shock: 16 weeks and 5 days? to go..... :dohh:

that would be madness..but i do believe its for the reason Stefan was a crazy mofo in the past xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->