The Vampire Diaries

I started reading the books ages back, theyre boring and the the series is better. The Salvatores in the books conjure a not nice looking pair of men LOL

I also believe Stephan has gone badass and I wish Elena would run off with Damon already !

season 3 will start in september in america, although its only just finished here and there, Season 2 actually started in september of last year.. where does the time go :wacko: xx

Yeh apparently its back in september, yay im missing my salvatore brothers weekly fix already xx

Ok question.

SPOILERS SO DON'T READ ANY FURTHER IF YOU DONT WANT TO BE SPOILED.

Ok when the Sheriff shot Jeremy why wouldn't his ring work to save him. Bonny said that the ring won't work on him he is human or something similar or did she mean that it was a human that shot him and that's why the ring wouldn't work?

Help

yeah because the ring only protects against supernatural deaths and he was shot by a human

just wanted to put this out there...

I went to the vampire diaries convention in Birmingham the other week..met the cast: Stefan, Uncle John, Matt, Tyler and Rose..it was the best weekend ever!

Anyways theyve already confirmed a convention for June next year 22nd i think it is...Paul Wesley (stefan) wants to come back and said he wants to bring Matt, Ian & Nina (Alaric, Damon and Elena/Katherine)

Seriously cant stress enough, book the tickets! lol!!! xx

oooh i would love to go ! what did u do while you wwere there ??? tell all!!!!!

Friday was a stage talk with them, open ceremony then 50s dance were everyone got smashed lol Saturday was photos, autographs, ongoing stage talks all day and just chilling round the hotel when not busy, they were also showing episodes lol..which was weird watching them on tv then seeing them on stage lol Sunday me and sister chilled as it was just photos and autographs again and we already had ours :) bloody fab! xx

How much was it to go??

And when is vamp diaries coming back on!! I miss it :cry:

i dont want to wish my maternity leave away but yey cant wait lol

i have bought all the books but havent had chance to open any yet

How much was it to go??

And when is vamp diaries coming back on!! I miss it :cry:

Sorry just seen this. Our ticket was £89..its not gone up to £95..you get autographs included with that (but have to buy the pics for them to sign 4 for £10 at a stall) pictures (they all varied, the most expensive photo op was for Paul Wesley/Stefan which was £30) with the ticket you get into the parties and stage talks. We got a priority pass for £25 which meant we could queue jump at pics and autographs :thumbup:

The events site posted the other day 'if you havent got your ticket yet, do so soon as we'll have an announcement soon which is guaranteed a sellout'

Thinking that means Ian Somerhalder and/or Nina!

Paul said he was gonna come back next year and bring them 2 :happydance:

xxx

I wanted to go to Insurgence too but Im doing Bitten2 in August so couldnt afford both this year although last year we did 2 conventions. I wont be doing any next year as Ill have baby :( GUTTED

Which is Bitten? Insurgence was my first con then got eternal twilight 6 in October..luckily as we live away from family when we go back they are happy to have Millie for a few nights, and shes so easy i dont feel bad leaving her lol.

xxx

For those that read the books there are 3 more coming out the next one comes out in october x

22 seconds ....!!! :happydance:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bArYw1DFSN8

:happydance:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOQtF7hEMTY

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back