The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

Nothing to report with me AGAIN

Witch due Monday, had no spotting yet!! Have had alot more very white discharge, but until she fails to show I am not going to get my hopes up....but so hard

How's everyone else? Xx

FXd for the witch staying away Ababytogether!

As for me - I'm cd10 today, due to Ov on Sat/Sun. It's been a strange month and I'm feeling a bit "bleugh" about the whole TTC thing, almost like the novelty is starting to wear off and I'm getting a little bored with all the waiting. We're still trying, using concieve + and softcups during my fertile time but my attitude has changed somewhat and I'm no longer obsessing about the "this month is THE month".

I've decided to concentrate on other things from now on! The utility room has just been given a major makeover, the new fridge will be delivered next week so the kitchen will be gaining a few more units (having the fridge built in with the units either side and above), and I'm in the middle of re-designing our bedroom ... and hopefully persuading hubby to let me get those fitted wardrobes .... Then I'm starting on the bathrooms!!

Plenty to keep me busy and (hopefully) TTC sane!

Oodles I am so sorry to hear that :hugs: :hugs:

Ooooh chatty all the best with the home improvements! Your hubby will just need to understand that ladies are the ones who know what's needed, those wardrobes will be yours! :winkwink:

I know what you mean about keeping sane, it's draining being full-on TTC and after a while I just stopped obsessing too. I only POAS if I'm actually late now which is once in a blue moon.... :lol:

Am on CD1 which is horribly painful so on strong painkillers and hot water bottle :wacko: Why does it have to be so sore...... men have it so easy.........

xx

:hugs: I'm so sorry Oodles, I hope you're ok.

We need some good news on this thread, it's been a while :nope:

FX ababytogether, sounds promising!

Chatty, I know how you feel about the novelty wearing off. Trouble is, the MC has made me more determined than ever, it will drive me crazy, I know it :wacko: You sound very busy there!

I got my opks, preseed and softcups, but am on CD9 and still bleeding fairly heavily :growlmad: I guess it's because it's the first AF post MC. Am cross though because DH goes back to Aberdeen on Sunday, so the timing is all wrong.

:dust: to all!

Oops, crossed posts with Tally. Hope you're ok hun, that damn witch has a lot to answer for :hugs:

Sorry the witch got you tally

I am feeling very achey in my groin area, like the af is going to come, still no sign of it though..always spot at least 5-7 days before, if not pinky then clear with a streak of blood in it to let me know that I am out, but I havent had that this month, no symptoms sore boobs etc, nothing zilch, lol, still got ewcm usually dried out by now, means nothing I know, oh I hate it, lol

xx

Hi guys me again, 3 days PO here and im peeing all the time whats that all about? This 2ww is gona suck! I used ov test this month and got a smiley face on cd13. Was begining to think i wasnt ovulating. FX for everyone....xxx

FX for you Ruby, hope the 2ww doesn't drag too much!

ababytogether, that sounds promising if you've normally had spotting by now. Both times I got a bfp, I had zero symptoms :D

:dust:

Sorry the witch got you Tally :(. Hope you're ok and not suffering too much hun :hugs:

Ruby and Ababytogether - hoping that u both get those BFPs this time around!

A day of cleaning like a wild thing today (and washing,ironing, bed changing ect ect). We are godparents to my gorgeous nephew who is to be baptised on Sunday - we're hosting the christening party at our house! I'm so looking forwards to it! I delivered my nephew, so he's very very special to me and I absolutely love him to bits.

Busy busy busy this weekend!

Hope everyone has a great day!

Hi ladys not been posting for a while just been lurking! Hope I can come back and join you! For all the newbies me and dh are 16 months post vr with low sc. I'm feeling quite sad today as its cd1 for me. So on to month 17. Good luck and baby dust to you all. X x x x

Welcome back justmarried. I'm sorry the witch got you :hugs:

Aw that's lovely Chatty, hope you have a great time this weekend!

The witch is STILL hanging around - gone on to double figures now :wacko:

Thanks everyone :friends:

I have got to the stage where I just expect AF now, not very optimistic I know but getting hopes up and having them dashed gets too much after you've been TTC for so long. Justmarried, nice to see you back. I know, it sometimes still gets me down too :(

Sorry to hear witchy is stubbornly refusing to go away sapphire! And it must be horrid knowing your DH will be away at bat timing :hugs:

Busy chattyB! Exciting :happydance:

FX for some BFPs in the group soon! :dust:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back