The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

Dh is sleeping in recovery .. op took 4 hours.. surgeon attached both sides vv and there was clear fluid from each .. don't think they checked for sperm but sounds like it went well.. So glad its over!

doc just called and told us that we should be really pleased as everything went well, the procedure was straighforward and that we have the best chance possible! i am so relieved its all over!

That's awesome news Hun! So glad everything went well. FXd his recovery is quick and easy and you'll an able to get on with TTC very soon.

Hey ladies i am 6 dpo today and this morning had a sharp pain in my uterus that lasted less than a minute now every now and then i get ome cramps but nothing major just noticeable. This has not happened to me before from what i recall so I'm wondering if maybe its implantation cramping or not...... have any of you lovely ladies ever experienced this and it turned out to be a pregnancy??

Oodles I had the worst ever stomach cramps on sat/sun and now I've got the worst ever watery mouth feeling. Not feeling sick as such but feel as if I could be. No idea what day po I am as my cycles are all over the place just now but I did have a few days of spotting just at new year. God knows what's going on with my body!!

Fingers crossed it's a BFP for you xx

doc just called and told us that we should be really pleased as everything went well, the procedure was straighforward and that we have the best chance possible! i am so relieved its all over!

Fantastic news!! Hope he has a speedy recovery and you get your BFP soon x

Waiting4vr, I am so happy for you that everything went well with the op! I wish him the fastest recovery and the best outcome for you both :winkwink: Remember he hasn't gone for this for you only it's for you both and your future :D

Oodles, I've never personally experienced implantation cramps but have heard ladies say they have. FX for you that this is what these are!

xx

WOOO HOOO!!!!!! I am so happy for you!!! That is wonderful news hun!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance: I hope your DH has a quick, easy and pain free recovery!!! :thumbup:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/a1.gif

Hey ladies i am 6 dpo today and this morning had a sharp pain in my uterus that lasted less than a minute now every now and then i get ome cramps but nothing major just noticeable. This has not happened to me before from what i recall so I'm wondering if maybe its implantation cramping or not...... have any of you lovely ladies ever experienced this and it turned out to be a pregnancy??

I am sorry but i cant help out with your questions since i have never been pregnant before. I would suggest posting this question in the pregnancy first trimester thread on the B&B boards because the girls are very helpful with these kinds of questions!! Your symptoms do sound promising though. I have read stories from other girls that have said that they could feel implantation and if you do a google search for it you can probably find some info about it also. Good luck and baby dust to you!! I hope you get your BFP this cycle!!! :dust: :dust:

Hello everyone,

I haven't posted in a while. It looks like the only way we are going to get pregnant is via invitro with ICSI. So now it's saving time and hopefully we will have the money in 6 months. I hope we all get our 2012 babies!

Welcome to all the new ladies!

:dust: to all!

Hi girls,

I am worried about my poor dog Oreo's back paw, she has been limping since yesterday afternoon since after we got done playing fetch outside. I can see that her back feet are cracked and bleeding from the cold of the winter. This has happened to her before but she didnt limp like she is now. We played fetch out in the yard the last 2 days in a row and I think it got her back paws raw from running al over the yard. I think if she doesnt get better over the weekend than on Monday I will be calling the vet and taking her in. I feel bad for her and I hate seeing her in pain. since i dont have kids yet she is like my baby and is kind of spoiled.:blush: I am hoping it will heal up on its own like it did last time this happened. I dont think it is that bad though because sometimes she limps and other times she walks normal. When I let her out to go to the bathroom this morning, she took off running like a bat out of hell after a squirrel and completely forgot about her foot and of course irritated it again to make it bleed, but the fact that she walks on it normal from time to time makes me think she will be alright if i just give it a few days.

On another note I am excited and i just ordered the Zumba Exhilarate DVD Experience and I cant wait to get it in the mail. I have read really great reviews and I have a few friends that have the DVD set and just love doing it!! I figure it gives me a work out to do in the house on those cold winter days when I cant get outside to do my speed walking.

Here is a link to the set I bought... They are a bit pricey but you are getting alot of work out DVD's for the money and a variety of work outs.

https://www.zumba.com/shop/product/zumba-exhilarate-dvd-experience/

I am trying to stick to a diet and weight loss routine again and I figure since I love dancing that maybe I can do the zumba work out and it will be fun and wont feel like a work out!! Hopefully I can trick myself into working out by having fun for a change!!:thumbup:

Well it is almost Friday, and I hope that all of you girls have a wonderful weekend and enjoy yourselves!!!

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/31772la6h4ounhb.gif

Hi Wannabeprego, what kind of dog is it? We have a Lab and during the winter he gets really bad. He moves slowly, but loves playing fetch. I hope your baby gets better soon. I'm with you on the diet thing. I figured since I have to wait 8 months I might as well loose some weight. Let me know how the DVD is and if it's working for you.

Hi Wannabeprego, what kind of dog is it? We have a Lab and during the winter he gets really bad. He moves slowly, but loves playing fetch. I hope your baby gets better soon. I'm with you on the diet thing. I figured since I have to wait 8 months I might as well loose some weight. Let me know how the DVD is and if it's working for you.

Thanks for the well wishes for my dog...:hugs: She seems to be feeling better this afternoon, I cleaned her paw and put some vaseline on it to help with the dryness and chapping. So I am hoping that in a few days she will be back to her old self again!!

My dog is a boston terrier, so she is on the small side like 20 pounds, and she has very tender pink paws, and I dont think they do so good in the winter time with the harsh cold.

I will have to do an update and let you know how I liked the Zumba work out set once I get a chance to try them out!!!:thumbup:

Part of my New Years resoultion was to loose some weight and get in shape so hopefully the Zumba tapes will help out with that!!!

Good luck with saving up for your fertility treatments!! Hopefully time will go by fast for you and the time to do it will be here before you know it!!!:hugs:

waiting congrats on the op, hope that your dh has a speedy recovery and you can get baby making soon xx

Dh is sleeping in recovery .. op took 4 hours.. surgeon attached both sides vv and there was clear fluid from each .. don't think they checked for sperm but sounds like it went well.. So glad its over!

congraulations on your dh vr, hope he is recovering well and getting lots of rest:)

hi all, we went for sa tests yesterday and the outcome was the same as before, no sperm present :( absoloutely gutted..
we have 2 options now, option 1 have a re-do vr.... it will cost us £2495 and not sure if agagin after a couple of months it will close
option 2 ivf.. ive looked into this and can have free ivf if i donate eggs.. we do however will have to pay for dh to have surgical sperm retrival and the cost would be £1463.. im totally torn over wat to do.. would love to be able to have vr re-do and try naturally however it scares me that scarring will occur quickly and then will be back here again,. the ivf option scare me too as i know i only have 1 chance to get pregnant..
what do you think girls????

Hello everyone,

I haven't posted in a while. It looks like the only way we are going to get pregnant is via invitro with ICSI. So now it's saving time and hopefully we will have the money in 6 months. I hope we all get our 2012 babies!

Welcome to all the new ladies!

:dust: to all!

Hi hon :) All the best with saving up, and for the future procedure! Yea 2012 babies for all WAGs :laugh2:

Thanks for the well wishes for my dog...:hugs: She seems to be feeling better this afternoon, I cleaned her paw and put some vaseline on it to help with the dryness and chapping. So I am hoping that in a few days she will be back to her old self again!!

My dog is a boston terrier, so she is on the small side like 20 pounds, and she has very tender pink paws, and I dont think they do so good in the winter time with the harsh cold.

I will have to do an update and let you know how I liked the Zumba work out set once I get a chance to try them out!!!:thumbup:

Part of my New Years resoultion was to loose some weight and get in shape so hopefully the Zumba tapes will help out with that!!!

Good luck with saving up for your fertility treatments!! Hopefully time will go by fast for you and the time to do it will be here before you know it!!!:hugs:

Sorry to hear your dog is having probs! I hope things get better quick :) Zumba sounds fun!

hi all, we went for sa tests yesterday and the outcome was the same as before, no sperm present :( absoloutely gutted..
we have 2 options now, option 1 have a re-do vr.... it will cost us £2495 and not sure if agagin after a couple of months it will close
option 2 ivf.. ive looked into this and can have free ivf if i donate eggs.. we do however will have to pay for dh to have surgical sperm retrival and the cost would be £1463.. im totally torn over wat to do.. would love to be able to have vr re-do and try naturally however it scares me that scarring will occur quickly and then will be back here again,. the ivf option scare me too as i know i only have 1 chance to get pregnant..

Aw hon I am so sorry :hugs: Huge decisions ahead... only you and your DH can work out what's best, with a ton of discussion obvs as you both need to be sure... I really don't know what we would do in that situation. Obviously if money wasn't an issue things would be different but we are sticking with just hoping for the best naturally even though DH's SA's have shown pretty abysmal results although admittedly not no sperm at all. TBH the idea of IVF would scare me too anyway... but it does bring joy to many couples.

Sorry that didn't really make sense at all did it :wacko: I want to send you :hugs: and wish you every success whatever route you and your hubby decide to take x

:hugs: I'm sorry you are going through this. It's a hard decision to make. Our Dr told us that scarring can occur and it was a good idea to freeze some sperm, we didn't do it and it does worry me. If you donate eggs you only get once change at IVF? I'm sure you and DH will make a wise decision.

:hugs: Oh Clare, I'm sorry hun. I think personally I would go for IVF. I think I'd redo the op if I suspected it was done badly the first time round, but as I know your surgeon I don't think he would have done it badly. If he suspects it's due to scarring, there's a good chance the scarring could occur again. Sorry you have to make such a hard decision, I hope you both work out what's best.

:hugs: Chatty, sorry the witch got you.

I hope your ICSI journey goes smoothly HappyBunny :flower:

I hope your DH's recovery goes well waiting4vr, and that you can start TTC soon!

Good luck to those in the 2ww, loads of :dust: for you!

The witch got me a few days ago, I was expecting it so am not disappointed. I may have to get me some preseed and softcups now! I suspect DH will be in Aberdeen for my OV day, so I need to store up some swimmers :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->