The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

TTCpostVR - That's AMAZING news!!! I'm SO happy for you both! Happy and healthy 9 months huni :)

Looking good Ababytogether! I have everything crossed that the lines get darker! Will be stalking!

Sorry the witch got you wannabe :(

Thanks everyone, someone else in a diff thread just told me it is an indentation line :-(

I thought if it was a faint pink it was still a good sign, just when it is on the comp it looks nothing like it does here

Never mind, maybe it isnt my time after all

:hugs: I'm sorry wannabe, I hope that you are not too scared to have surgery - the thought is always worse than the reality :nope:

Congratulations ttcpostvr!! That's amazing news, I'm so happy for you :happydance: Wishing you a healthy and happy 9 months, and GL with your treatment.

ababytogether, I do see a v. v. faint line - how many dpo are you? Don't worry about it not showing up on the computer, it's really hard to get a good picture. If you can see a faint pink line IRL and it gets darker when you retest tomorrow with fmu, then it's a bfp :D I've got everything crossed for you!

:dust: to all!

I am 1 or 2 DPO, threw my diary away (last years) and couldnt remember the day that I came on last month so am going on remembering

Still do not feel pregnant and I have had a bit of red when I wipe but it has gone now so I really dont know

I remember when I was pregnant with my last child, I went to the dtrs at 5dpo and the line was so faint she had to test again in 3 days, then they said that I didnt have strong enough pregnancy hormones for it to show up so they confirmed it by blood test

I just dont know what to think anymore, just want to know for definate

Do you mean your period was due a couple of days ago, or that you OV a couple of days ago? Testing again tomorrow should give you a better idea. I had spotting when I was pregnant with Holly, it was all colours and lasted for 9 days. Had I not been TTC I would have assumed it was my period. They say IB can occur when your period is due, which was definitely the case with me.

Hi Sapphire, no my period was due either yest or sat, so am either 1 or 2 days late

When I wipe there is nothing there most of the time, just white mucus, rarely I have a pink bit, once I have had bright red but it was a very small amount

I just do not know what to think

I took a clearblue today at 3.15 and it came back as not pregnant so I have kind of gone with I am not but am still waiting for my period, lol

If your pregnancy hormones are usually quite difficult to detect then I would expect a digi to be negative. Best bet is definitely another FRER, they're a lot more sensitive and hopefully a line would have gotten darker. You could always wait a couple of days before testing again, hcg should roughly double every 48 hours.

Thanks Sapphire, will await to see what tmrw brings ( maybe af) if it hasnt arrived tmrw then I will book in a test for bloods Friday and I will take a couple of tests in between

Will drive me potty but hey ho, there are alot more ppl in a worse situation than me

Babydust to us all xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Morning ladies

Still no period but all tests negative..not sure what to think anymore be a docs visit next week if the witch doesnt show. Thanks for your support xx

Ababytogether - Do you use OPKs? It may be that you ovulated a little later in the cycle, which means a BFP, or the witch, would also be a little later in showing.

I'm keeping everything crossed that the witch stays away and you get 2 blazing lines on your HPTs over the coming days.

AFM - I Ovd as predicted on cd13 (Sunday). Unfortunately, we were so busy with guests and organising the christening, I ended up with a headache from hell and we didn't DTD :(. I'm out this cycle - the last time we DTD was on the Thursday (cd10). I'm getting so tired of OPKs, monitors, temping and waiting. I think I'm going to put them all in a cupboard and just take it as it comes for the next few months. I know now that I ovulate on cd12/cd13, so as long as I keep track of the witches arrival and make sure we dtd at the right times, I *should* be fine. There comes a time when focusing so intently on one thing gets you down and the watched kettle doesn't boil (or takes ages!).

I'm preparing myself for a new arrival in other ways, getting the house sorted out with more storage (new wardrobes hehe, boiler room kitted out, utility room sorted, etc) and getting myself fit and healthier. I've just downloaded a new app for the phone ... It's basically an interval training app where it times your running. You run for 60secs, walk for 90 secs for half an hour at a time, 3x a week, and gradually changes the walk/run ratio as the weeks progress. Apparently, at the end of 8 weeks, I'll be able to run 5k ... Which would be novel as the only part of me capable of running at the moment, is my nose lol.

Wow Chatty, I feel exhausted just reading that :haha: You don't know for sure that you're out this month. Those lil guys can hang around a while. That's what I hope anyway, DH is never actually here when I ov.

Hope the witch stays away ababytogether.

The :witch: got me early this morning.... I'm out.... :cry:

I hate those dam cheap IC's.... looks like surgery is my next step... Oh joy....

:hugs: I am sorry hon, those ICs are torture aren't they... :hugs:

Hey ladies. Sorry I have been gone lately! Just finished my cancer treatments january 5th. The same day I received my rn license, and I got my smilie face on the opk! What a great day that was! We were suppose to avoid getting pg this month but I had to opk test anyway! Lol. Well, came to visit family in california because I lost my grandmother xmas day. Well, last Thursday, my dh and I decided to test because I was a day late and we were going out to dinner and wanted to have a few drinks. And would you believe that second line came up! After trying for 10 cycles, I felt like I would never see it. So I can officially say... I GOT A :bfp: !!!!!! We are soo excited, but nervou because of the cancer treatments. God won't let something be that we can't handle though. Doing lots of praying!!!! Good luck to you ladies. My due date is sept 26th, so I am 4w 5days pregnant! Just a little bit pg, but every baby starts tiny! I love my poppyseed size child so much already! Good luck ladies, your time will come soon. Don't let it become a chore, enjoy the process!

Congratulations!!! :happydance::yipee::wohoo: Wishing you all the best :D

Hi Sapphire, no my period was due either yest or sat, so am either 1 or 2 days late

When I wipe there is nothing there most of the time, just white mucus, rarely I have a pink bit, once I have had bright red but it was a very small amount

I just do not know what to think

I took a clearblue today at 3.15 and it came back as not pregnant so I have kind of gone with I am not but am still waiting for my period, lol

Different tests are so varied in how sensitive they are hon, digital ones are the least sensitive so don't give up yet!! :)
Some ladies don't get a good positive test till later for one reason or another :thumbup:

Ababytogether - Do you use OPKs? It may be that you ovulated a little later in the cycle, which means a BFP, or the witch, would also be a little later in showing.

I'm keeping everything crossed that the witch stays away and you get 2 blazing lines on your HPTs over the coming days.

AFM - I Ovd as predicted on cd13 (Sunday). Unfortunately, we were so busy with guests and organising the christening, I ended up with a headache from hell and we didn't DTD :(. I'm out this cycle - the last time we DTD was on the Thursday (cd10). I'm getting so tired of OPKs, monitors, temping and waiting. I think I'm going to put them all in a cupboard and just take it as it comes for the next few months. I know now that I ovulate on cd12/cd13, so as long as I keep track of the witches arrival and make sure we dtd at the right times, I *should* be fine. There comes a time when focusing so intently on one thing gets you down and the watched kettle doesn't boil (or takes ages!).

I'm preparing myself for a new arrival in other ways, getting the house sorted out with more storage (new wardrobes hehe, boiler room kitted out, utility room sorted, etc) and getting myself fit and healthier. I've just downloaded a new app for the phone ... It's basically an interval training app where it times your running. You run for 60secs, walk for 90 secs for half an hour at a time, 3x a week, and gradually changes the walk/run ratio as the weeks progress. Apparently, at the end of 8 weeks, I'll be able to run 5k ... Which would be novel as the only part of me capable of running at the moment, is my nose lol.

Wow you are busy!

You are right, the OPKs and everything else are exhausting.

As for me, not a lot to report really :lol:

Lots of Uni work to do, so will have to get off here and stop chatting so mush, and get the heck on with it whilst the kids are in school and I have the chance!

xx

Chatty apparently there is not a high chance of conceiving on the actual day of ovulation but best to dtd 1 to 2 days before to get the best chance.. apparently even up to 3 days before. google it, im not lying ;)
Afm.. we are now almost 2 weeks post op and dh is feeling much better.. we dtd yesterday and nothing bad happened which was a relief! lol
hope everyones hanging in there :)

hey guys,

I wondered if I could join you all please : )

My OH had his VR 19 months ago and no BFP's yet?

His sperm count came back as ok with 70% mobility? Is that good?

I am diabetic aswell which probably has something to do with it?

Its good to hear that so many of you have had BFP's after VR gives me some hope : )

Pxx

hey guys,

Its good to hear that so many of you have had BFP's after VR gives me some hope : )

Pxx

:wave:

Of course you can join :D

Your OH's sperm sounds good from what you've said!

Sorry I don't know anything about the diabetes side of things, maybe someone else will know :flower:

It's frustrating waiting so long and not getting a bfp isn't it!

Best of luck

:dust:

xx

I ovulated on 8th January used an strip and got a positive which makes today 16dpo...who knows witch has stayed away so far...whether she's imminent I've no idea, lol

Welcome to the group Polly xxxx

Hi girls, I am freaking out trying to decide what to do because DH and me discussed me doing the surgery now since I just got my AF and I can schedule it now if i want... Eeekkk, I wasnt mentally prepared to do it just yet though, in my head I had been putting it off until my March cycle so I still had some time to debate doing both surgeries verses doing just the one... :wacko: My only concern is that we havent even filed our taxes yet, we are still waiting on some of the W2's that we need so we can file...But usually what happens with the medical bills, is it takes about a month for the health insurance company to process the claim and than the Fertility office will bill us, so I am thinking that with timing we could have our tax refund back before I even got billed for the surgeries...

Plus to be totally honest with you I am scared of having surgery, and at the same time I am excited about the possibilities it will bring for me to finally get my BFP... I was thinking if I just did the one required hysterscopy it would leave us more $$ to be able to do a round of IUI, but if I do both surgeries the costs would be greater now and we might not be able to afford to do IUI, but at the same time we could try on our own for a while since I will be prime and at my best fertility wise since my obstacles will be taken away, except of course we are still left with DH's low sperm count.... I just got him back on fertility vitamins to try to work on getting his :spermy: numbers back up again!!! What to do, What to do girls????????????? EEEEEeeekkkk, do it now and be able to start TTC again in March or wait until Marchto do it when we have our tax return back first..... Do one surgery or both... I am going to have to write a list of questions down and call my DR's office i think.. lordy I am going to drive myself to drink...

Than I was thinking, well what if my choice to only do the one surgery could of meant me getting my BFP, but I didnt do them both so I miss out on my chance... Eeekkk..:wacko:

On a lighter note, totally off topic, I made yummy apple muffins lastnight!!! they cane out delicous!!!:haha: DH loved them and ate like 4 of them when I was done....:thumbup:Just thought I would share...LOL....

hey guys,

Pxx

Hi and welcome to the group!!! :flower: Yes that motility is very good and higher than what is required for normal motility!! Did they tell you what his sperm count was???

I know that some girls have to take medication when TTC that are diabetic take metformin, But of course you need to talk to your DR to see what they think is best for you, but I know that diabetic medication has helped many diabetic girls get their BFP's so I would definatly look into this option with your DR... Good luck and baby dust to yoou hun!!! :dust: :dust:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/frog-oup-DelightfulFrogs-LavenderMC-vi.jpg

@Chatty, good luck and baby dust to you hun!!! :dust: :dust:

@Waiting, i am glad that you and your DH got back to :sex: without any problems and that he is feeling better. You guys must be excited about getting back to TTC again and lots of good luck and baby dust to you!!! I hope you get your BFP soon!!! :dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->