The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

Hope that temp spike is good news Carlise :D

wannabe, sorry you've got so much going on. A laparoscopy is keyhole surgery, I have the tiniest scars from mine. In fact you can barely see them at all. You have one insicion in your belly button, and another lower down (I can't remember where and I can't see it for stretchmarks :haha:)

Hope that temp spike is good news Carlise :D

wannabe, sorry you've got so much going on. A laparoscopy is keyhole surgery, I have the tiniest scars from mine. In fact you can barely see them at all. You have one insicion in your belly button, and another lower down (I can't remember where and I can't see it for stretchmarks :haha:)

Thank you for the kind words and advice hun...:hugs::hugs:

I am glad to know that your lap scars are very small. I was wondering about that because my Lap surgery I had a little over a year ago was to have my gall bladder removed and the incisions were bigger, the biggest one is at the top of my belly right in the center below my boobs, and that one was the most soar because of how big it was, my gall bladder was enlarged from infection and had stones in it, so the whole was bigger to pull the gall bladder out of it, and that one was the most painful for healing and would hurt me when i would laugh, sit down stand up, etc... But the two smaller cuts i have on the right side of my belly didnt hurt me much at all really...

Hey everyone!!
Congratulations ttcpostuser!!!
Well with the chemical pregnancy has really killed my desire to fervently continue to ttc. So this time around I'm just kicking back and if i get pregnant praise God. I just can't handle the stress then joy followed by heartache again right now. I will continue to pray for you ladies and getting your bfp's!!!

Some excellent news is my husband's sperm count has insanely sky rocketed plus motility has improved from a month of taking fertilaids 3 men's supplements!! Its definitely worth the money!

Good Luck Wannabe

Chatty no am not using the cream

Still nothing no further along in knowing whether I am pregnant or not so have booked for a blood test next Tuesday as I will be 11 days over, driving me mad this is, if not then will be trying to figure out why I have missed a period and hope that it is not the start of something that will affect my baby planning

babydust to you all :)

im keeping my finger crossed for you hun for that bfp
when did you last test??

Thanks for all of the well wishes and luck girls!!!! :hugs:

@Ababy, Good luck to you hun!! I hope the blood work is positive and that this is finally the time for your BFP!!! :dust: :dust:

So I talked to the DR's office and the scheduler explained to me that it is okay if I am ovulating when the surgeries take place, Me and DH will probably just abstain from sex during my fertile window so that I dont have any chance of pregnancy that cycle. I hate to put the surgery off any longer to the next cycle because I am anxious to get back on board with TTC for the next cycle which will start for me around the 19th of March based on that surgery date. Tomorrow my DR is going to call me back to answer some additional questions that I have about the surgery as well since she was out of the office today.

goodluck with your surgery wannabe, im sure you will get your bfp afterwards.xx

Hey ladies. Sorry I have been gone lately! Just finished my cancer treatments january 5th. The same day I received my rn license, and I got my smilie face on the opk! What a great day that was! We were suppose to avoid getting pg this month but I had to opk test anyway! Lol. Well, came to visit family in california because I lost my grandmother xmas day. Well, last Thursday, my dh and I decided to test because I was a day late and we were going out to dinner and wanted to have a few drinks. And would you believe that second line came up! After trying for 10 cycles, I felt like I would never see it. So I can officially say... I GOT A :bfp: !!!!!! We are soo excited, but nervou because of the cancer treatments. God won't let something be that we can't handle though. Doing lots of praying!!!! Good luck to you ladies. My due date is sept 26th, so I am 4w 5days pregnant! Just a little bit pg, but every baby starts tiny! I love my poppyseed size child so much already! Good luck ladies, your time will come soon. Don't let it become a chore, enjoy the process!

congratulations on your bfp, happy and healthy 9 months xx

Hey everyone!!
Well with the chemical pregnancy has really killed my desire to fervently continue to ttc. So this time around I'm just kicking back and if i get pregnant praise God. I just can't handle the stress then joy followed by heartache again right now. I will continue to pray for you ladies and getting your bfp's!!!

Some excellent news is my husband's sperm count has insanely sky rocketed plus motility has improved from a month of taking fertilaids 3 men's supplements!! Its definitely worth the money!

Thats fabulous about the sperm count oodles!!

:hugs: Oodles. I found I am the opposite, dead set on getting a bfp asap. I would have thought the whole MC debacle would have put me off, but it's made me more determined. Great news about the fertilaid :D

:dust: to everyone!

Hey everyone!!

good news about dh count.

Hi all :wave:

Welcome to the group Carlise! I am wishing you all the best with TTC. :dust:

Oodles, that's great news the fertilaid seems to be doing the trick! :happydance:

Wannabe, you are showing such strength dealing with all these obstacles in your ttc journey :hugs:

:dust:

xx

Hey everyone!!

Sorry you have been feeling down hun since your last cycle and the chemical, TTC is so exhausting and takes a toll on you emotionally, Big hugs to you hun.. :hugs::hugs:

Great news that your DH's :spermy: count has gone up!!! :happydance:My DH has been taking vitamins as well and I agree that they do help alot!! :thumbup: Good luck and baby dust for your next cycle hun. Just the fact that your DH's counts are improved means you have a better chance to get your BFP!!! :dust: :dust:

Thanks for all of the kind words and support girls!!! :hugs: I am hopeful that my upcoming surgery will hopefully get us our BFP finally or at least allow us to take the next step towards being able to do IUI finally!! :thumbup:

TGIF, I hope that all of you girls have a wonderful weekend and enjoy yourselves!!! Anyone have any fun plans this weekend?

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/910fd9aa.jpg

wannabe: I hope you have a wonderful weekend too!!

No big plans this weekend. Next week we go see Wicked and then the following week is our anniversary. So just laying low this weekend.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!

No big plans this weekend. Next week we go see Wicked and then the following week is our anniversary. So just laying low this weekend.

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/anniversary83.gif

Hubby and I were down in London last weekend to see Wicked! You'll LOVE it!! Best musical I've seen in a long time (apart from Lion King!)

Have a great time!

Just to let everyone know the witch arrived

9 days late

Gutted because I got a positive OPK so dont know why it took so long to arrive, but most importantly if I ever do get pregnant I will always wonder whether I am jsut late now

The body plays such tricks on us, 22 years and the only time I have ever been late without getting pregnant, think I am more mad about that then anything, lol

Am surprisingly ok actually, I thought I would have been devastated but I just had this gut feeling that I wasnt, especially with only having the one positive test

Oh well onwards and upwards as they say...

How much do you pay for the fertiliaid (sorry cant remember who posted it)

My hubbie is only on Wellman at the mo

Thanks everyone for the good luck wishes

Babydust to you all
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

@Ababy, I am sorry that the :witch: got you hun, and she played a dirty trick on you by coming so late... big hugs to you hun.... :hugs: :hugs:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/bearlog.gif

As far as the fertilaid vitamins, I just buy mine from the website, here is a link to the site.....

https://www.fertilaid.com/

Recently i have had my DH on these vitamins from GNC though, just because we have a GNC store in our local mall and DH can go to the store to pick them up and also they worked for my DH because we saw improvement in his second SA when he was on these vitamins as well..

https://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2134277&cp=11516183.2104776

Thanks Wannabe

I have jsut ordered Fertilaid, hubbie is on wellman and Pycnogenol at the mo

I wanted to know whether he should stop taking the Wellman and just take Fertilaid and Pycnogenol, do you know?

Nowhere in the UK sells Fertilaid so have to wait for it to arrive, fingers crossed be here within 3 days

xx

:hugs: ababytogether, so sorry the witch got you. I don't want to upset you, but there is a small possibility it could have been a chemical pregnancy, especially as you've never been late before. Most women don't even realise when they have suffered one. The only upside of that is that you are meant to be more fertile afterwards. Our bodies do strange things sometimes, I sure don't understand mine :wacko: With regards to taking the supplements together - check the labels as they could well have similar ingredients and I'm not sure if it would be safe to take big doses. x x

I'm sorry the witch got you huni :(

I'm thinking that it your body failed to Ov after the first set of OPKs and then went on to try again (and Ov) the following week. There have been a few scientific studies done (if I can find the links, I'll post them) regarding delayed ovulations and also multiple Ovs.

AFM - 10dpo today, no symptoms that I've noticed, not gonna bother testing. AF will be here by Saturday/Sunday. I've had a strange cycle this month ... I knew last weekend that any pregnancy was HIGHLY unlikely (only manage to DTD 3/4 days before Ov). I can honestly say that this 2ww has been the quickest yet! No obsessing, no symptom spotting, no temping or stick peeing .... Its made me realise how TTC was completely consuming me. I have got SO much done (Uni, house etc etc). I've decided to leave my monitor alone for a few cycles - I know I Ov regularly around cd12/13 so I'll maybe POAS around cd10, take my temp the same day, take it again around cd15 to confirm Ov and stay living in my little no obsessing, carefree, bubble lol.

Hope we have some good news on VRWags very soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->