The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

Rachy: I hope all goes well and all you hope for happens <3 I'm sorry for sounding so ignorant, in all honesty I'm starting to become greatly concerned over what my DH's doctor has said..maybe we should get a second opinion. I've also started AF, i'm not too discouraged just yet though but DH and I were talking and we decided that if by Feb we do not get a BFP that we will start IVF. So we do have options of the VR and antibodies have become serious..I'm just trying not to become too disheartened by it all.

I'm hoping the best for us all :flower: Have a lovely day everyone and please forgive me if I sound mopey.

No need to ever apologise in here! We have all been there Hun it's so confusing right in the beginning and it's a learning curve, really different experience for each and every one of us. Hugs Hun x

Hi everyone!!! Good luck Rachy how exciting!!! Everything crossed for you.

Hope everyone is well..We are enjoying the TTC and feeling very positive. I'm now on metformin for my PCOS and if I haven't ovulated within 3 months will be put into the clomid :)

DH is back to normal now and I'm charting and temping. Thanks to Live_in_hope (Vicky) who gave me great advice!! Really thankful to her I had absolutely no clue where to start. I'm on CD 8 and we are BD'ing at least every other day and using preseed I'm sure that helped last time . xxx

HopefulVRmum I'm glad you have everything on track just need to get you ovulating now! :)

Hey ladies,

transfer went as well as it could i guess. You already know our embie was poor quality and im not holding out much hope for my bfp, but this little beauty survived the thaw with 100% cell survival!!
It hadn't started to re expand upon transfer but it has already gotten further than I expected it to.

Otd is the 17th, i wont be testing early unless my body screams pregnant. Thank you all for your ongoing support xxx

Attachments

• IMG_20160706_195915.jpg
    IMG_20160706_195915.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 1
Thanks Elmo! Hopeful but not sure what my body is doing haha. Trying not to stress yet though I'm sure it will even itself out.

Fab news Rachy!!! Everything crossed for you xx

Hi all, my husband has just had a VR but only one side could be reattached. Has anyone had a similar situation? We have 2 children already so hopeful things will just go back to normal. Thanks, Sarah.

Rachy does OTD mean that's the day you can test? I'm so glad that so far things have gone well, can't tell you how much I'm hoping and praying for you xx

Hi Sarah, I think it can be quite common for only one side to be attached but don't think it's the case for any of us personally on here. Which dr did you use and was it microsurgery? Are you uk? Welcome :) xx

Yes, I'm good thank you! Our Surgeon was Mr Harriss at Nottingham BMI & yes I think it was micro surgery but not 100%

OTD = Official Test Date

Hey sarah, its very common to have only one side attached, aslong as he had sperm pesent then pregnancy is possible x

Thank you Elmo, and everyone else here. *hugs*

Sara: Hi! I hope everything works smoothly for you and DH, and that his analysis gives all sorts of good news when the time comes :flower:

Rachy: I'm so happy to hear the transfer went well! best wishes the embie grows happy and healthy *hugs*

So far everything is normal at home, and will be hectic soon lol. After our family trip to Albany NY I am starting DD with potty training, DH and I discussed which big event to be first; a big girl bed or potty training and the latter was chosen. I think it will be a nice distraction from fretting over ovulation weeks and charting with a good gain :D

it was meee! :thumbup: Dr Harriss did both ours and both my girls are products of Dr Harriss' awesomeness! :thumbup: He did expect to only be able to reattch both sides of my hubby as he has orevious scarring but he was able to do it. But so long as there is sperm, whether its from one side or both, its good! It only takes one :thumbup: welcome to the group Sarah! Keep us posted on things wont you!xx

Great news rachy! :dance: so pleased! Roll on the 17th!! Xxx

Im 32 weeks today! And Ive one week left at work...I am going to plod along to next friday :haha: 5 more days :dance: xxx

Hope you all have a lovely weekend everybody xx

omg ive just realised my otd is on the same day as the anniversary of my brothers death. I think ill test on the 15th instead &#128542;

I dont think my mum would appreciate being told the result if its a good one on that day of all days!

im 2dp5dt and feeling some quite sharp pinching low and to the left. Im kinda tempted to say its just trapped wind because since starting the progesterone, ive been 'droppin' them like its hot' &#128558;&#128169;
My boobs are beginning to feel tender but I dont know if its because I keep squeezing the life outta them to see if they hurt &#129300;
I have also had an increase in my usual palpitations & dizziness but again, that could be the drugs. I just wish my wee would turn blue or something so id have a definitive clue to whats happening in there xx

Fingers crossed. TTC seems like forever away at the moment. The swelling and bruising looks so sore, seems slightly improved today we think. How long does it normally take for the swelling and bruising to go down?

its a good week or 2 for swelling and bruising to subside. My dh was able to :sex: just 11 days after vr so it might just look worse than it is...dont let him milk you for sympathy &#128518;

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->