The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

blooming 'ell!!! DH's gig has just been cancelled, bass players ill....so we didnt need to have rushed earlier after all....but never mind it was lovely and didnt feel rushed at the time..... :dohh: xx

Evening ladies.. Thank you for your replies about ball sweelings :haha:

I thought it would be normal i just worry :haha: wannabeprego he has no pain or swelling, ists just a bit tender at the top of each ball on the outer side, so will see how he goes :)

V , dh had one insiscion down the middle and healed lovely, (loks like he has had a ball nip and tuck :haha:)

:thumbup: on your positive OPK, i havent got a positive yet but im sure i will very soon as i have ovulation pain and EW fluid and on cd12 ... so FX

mrsessex :hugs: :flower:

(loks like he has had a ball nip and tuck )

haha i said the same to my hubby last week!!!!!!!:haha:

they look higher and firmer, thought it was just me so didnt mention it befor!:dohh:

V , dh had one insiscion down the middle and healed lovely, (loks like he has had a ball nip and tuck :haha:)

:thumbup: on your positive OPK, i havent got a positive yet but im sure i will very soon as i have ovulation pain and EW fluid and on cd12 ... so FX

yer my dh healed really quickly, well we were able to BD after 13days!! I think thats why he complains of it feeling tight in the middle, where the skin was pulled when they stitched him back up, like a nip n tuck :haha:
He said he had abit of pain on the top of each one afew weeks ago but more uncomfortable than painful, it feels better when he is 'empty' if her goes over 3days without 'emptying' he feels abit swollen :haha: oh the hardship of makin sure that doesnt happen!! It's a tough job, but somebodys got to do it!! :rofl: xx

it feels better when he is 'empty' if her goes over 3days without 'emptying' he feels abit swollen :haha: oh the hardship of makin sure that doesnt happen!! It's a tough job, but somebodys got to do it!! :rofl: xx

:haha: :haha: i must remember that & use that one lol :haha::winkwink:

thanks girlies you have put my mind at rest x

it feels better when he is 'empty' if her goes over 3days without 'emptying' he feels abit swollen :haha: oh the hardship of makin sure that doesnt happen!! It's a tough job, but somebodys got to do it!! :rofl: xx

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/thsuperlachen1yg7.gif

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/3DSmiles127.gif
https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/lol.gif

How is everyone's weekend going so far? It seems like doing school work has used up most of my weekend so far....Uuuugghhhhh:growlmad: I had to write an 8 to 10 page paper, first draft for my class, i am so relieved I finally got it done. :thumbup: Me and DH have managed to get in lots of :sex: lately, even though i havent OV'ed yet, I suppose it doesnt hurt to start early, LOL...:haha:

We have some work to do around the house, since I am hosting a pre-Xmas weekend dinner party and having my whole family over. I want the house to be in tip top condition for company. I am still trying to decide what foods to cook for dinner that day, or if I should cheat and have the food catered. LOL. I was thinking of making lasagna since when i make it, it ends up being enough to feed an army, LOL. I was debating between a turkey or a ham. hmmm, well at least i have time to decide still....:wacko:

How is everyone's weekend going so far? It seems like doing school work has used up most of my weekend so far....Uuuugghhhhh:growlmad: I had to write an 8 to 10 page paper, first draft for my class, i am so relieved I finally got it done. :thumbup: Me and DH have managed to get in lots of :sex: lately, even though i havent OV'ed yet, I suppose it doesnt hurt to start early, LOL...:haha:

We have some work to do around the house, since I am hosting a pre-Xmas weekend dinner party and having my whole family over. I want the house to be in tip top condition for company. I am still trying to decide what foods to cook for dinner that day, or if I should cheat and have the food catered. LOL. I was thinking of making lasagna since when i make it, it ends up being enough to feed an army, LOL. I was debating between a turkey or a ham. hmmm, well at least i have time to decide still....:wacko:

Hey hun, :wave:

my weekend is going ok.....so far and have managed afew good 'sessions' with DH and looking at my temp this morning and with my '+' opk yesterday I think I'm ovulating......erm now!!! :haha: so i might not be on for long :winkwink:

so what are you studying? I started uni in sept (as a mature student-I'm 26) and I'm doing my teacher training so my goal by the time I;m 30 is to be a fully qualified teacher and mummy!!! :happydance: but i dont mind if I'm just a mummy then finish uni when i can...:thumbup:

I love lasagne!!! yummy!!! I've not long woken up and I'm starving...cou;d eat a lasagne now infact!:haha: I hope your dinner party goes well, I've never had to cook for more than 6 people, i'd be rubbish if I did, DH is more of a cook than me, he's perfect.....(99% of the time):haha:

well enjoy the rest of your weekend :wave: and thanks for the add xxx

My OH's scar is higher than his original one, it even goes up the base of his winkie a bit! We have to be careful in some positions 'cos his balls are higher than they used to be, they took quite a bit of the vas away with the original op, so the surgeon that did the reversal had to really 'yank' to get the ends to meet! Ouch!!!

My husbands balls have gone up higher too! For which he OFTEN complains about!!!!!!!! Surgeon had to pull up right ball quite a bit so his balls now sit level --- not good! Poor fella --- blimey our hubbies are diamonds!

Hi Girls, We are having a good weekend thanks

Friday night went Roller Skating with the kids which i love :haha:

Saturday the kids went to nanny & grandads for the afternoon so we went xmas shopping and out for a lovely meal after and even some :sex:

We've managed to get loads in aswell :haha: and i haven't 'O' yet either nor a positive OPK, but im sure its not far away now
but getting sum practise in:haha: stopping that full ball discomfort :rofl; :rofl:

Today getting the roast on, finishing off homeworks and reading with the children and looking forward to sitting down later to bugs life with the kids on channel 5 :thumbup:

:thumbup: and ive weighed myself this morning and ive lost 5lb since last friday:thumbup: (i reached my goal 7 years ago after having my son and managed to stay within my goal but when my jeans get tight i diet for a bit)
https://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j43/kiaylor/untitled-2.jpg

Attachments

• 20642_1086845669502_1777258661_167652_7526927_n.jpg
    20642_1086845669502_1777258661_167652_7526927_n.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 8
Hello Im 24 DH is 35 had vasectomy reversal nearly 2 years ago 2 years after vasectomy, been actively trying for 8 months now. SA came back positive although they could only reattach one tube back.Thinking they may have got his SA wrong? Looking for answers why it hasnt happend yet! really wanting a :baby: now started using OPK's to try and increase my chances. xxxxxxx DH has two children from previos realtionship, I have none :-(

Welcome justone :flower:

Its a good idea to know when you are ovulating :) can only help matters :) Sorry your VR seems a bit wooly ?

Have you had a sperm sample since? recently? What are the results?

Be nice to have another member on board, :flower:

Keep popping in x

Sarah > wow you've lost so much weight!! Well done you!!! Are you on SW? How have you kept it all off?? I struggle with my weight but then i love food :rofl: greedy piggy I am :haha: Id eat all day if i could :blush:

You look stunning in your wedding :flower:

Well done!
x

Sorry for the confusin Dh had original vasectomy in 2005, then reversal in jan 2007. Only one tube out of the two was able to be reconnected but the surgeon says this makes no fdifference.A few weeks later they tested his sperm and it was positive and he said there were 'plenty there!' been 'actively trying' for 8 months xxxx nice to meet people in similar situations xxx

Hello Im 24 DH is 35 had vasectomy reversal nearly 2 years ago 2 years after vasectomy, been actively trying for 8 months now. SA came back positive although they could only reattach one tube back.Thinking they may have got his SA wrong? Looking for answers why it hasnt happend yet! really wanting a :baby: now started using OPK's to try and increase my chances. xxxxxxx DH has two children from previos realtionship, I have none :-(

Hi there :wave:

welcome to the VR WAGs, always a pleasure to have new people join us on here!! :thumbup:

If you're not sure about the SA results, then you could always go to your doctors and see about getting another one done, just to be sure. I hope you get on alright with your OPKs, thats always a good place to start, I got my first '+' yesterday, so am very excited!! :thumbup::happydance: now I know roughly when I ovulate each month I doubt I'll use them next month, thats the plan, we'll see :haha:

Thanks again for dropping by, if its ok with you, i'll add you to the front page so people can see a list of us VR WAGs to see just how many there are of us :thumbup:

here's some :dust: for that BFP very sooooon!! xx

I feel slightly embarrassed asking him to do another SA, worried he might think Im blaming him for the problem, when possibly it could be me? He was emabarrassed taking his first 'sample' in :blush:I had a positive ovulation test a few days back does this mean Im definitely ovulating??? Yes I would love to be added to the list of WAG's. thanks for making me feel welcome everyone:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->