The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

Hi Girls, We are having a good weekend thanks

Friday night went Roller Skating with the kids which i love :haha:

Saturday the kids went to nanny & grandads for the afternoon so we went xmas shopping and out for a lovely meal after and even some :sex:

We've managed to get loads in aswell :haha: and i haven't 'O' yet either nor a positive OPK, but im sure its not far away now
but getting sum practise in:haha: stopping that full ball discomfort :rofl; :rofl:

Today getting the roast on, finishing off homeworks and reading with the children and looking forward to sitting down later to bugs life with the kids on channel 5 :thumbup:

:thumbup: and ive weighed myself this morning and ive lost 5lb since last friday:thumbup: (i reached my goal 7 years ago after having my son and managed to stay within my goal but when my jeans get tight i diet for a bit)
https://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j43/kiaylor/untitled-2.jpg

blooming hell girly!! you look amazing!! you've done a grand job!! :thumbup: nice one and your wedding photo...gorgeous!!! awwww, i'd get married all over again if I could (to my DH of course) :hugs: I can't wait until it's all out about me and DH then I can post piccys on here too eithout worrying who will seee it them!!

I dont dare weigh myself, it's always abit scary. I tend to go by how I look as I'm sure it's my bones that are heavy!!! :haha: well I'm 5ft 8 and am 12stone and to me that sounds alot but I am a size 10/12 (ok more a 12 but can squeeze into some size 10 stuff). I'm abit big around the middle than i'd like to be.I have a full gym membership but I dont have the time to go now as I work about 50hours a week :dohh: crazy woman I know:wacko:. But I'm not too fussed at the mo as I'd like to think I've got a nice amount of squidgyness for my baby to be's home :thumbup:

Sounds like you're having a good weekend Sarah. My parents and lil sis (the one who doesnt live with me!:haha:) who's only 13, came over earlier for coffee with some old family friends who have been at theirs for the weekend which was nice.....then they all went as they have a sunday dinner booked on the steam train through leicestershire (didn't invite me though):dohh: lol.

Me and DH are just pottering about, doing some housework, I've just got my 2nd '+' OPK alot more positive than yesterday so we'll be busy again later :winkwink: I've got an english assignment I need to start and finish pretty soon so I'm thinking baout doing that, but I'm enjoying being on here too much at the minute :thumbup: and doing some catching up!

I can't remember if I mentioned it on here but our Sky+ box went down on Friday and they can't get anybody out to us until next sat!!!! So no tele (which means more :sex:):haha: so we went to blockbuster last night and picked up a couple of DVD's so thats what we'll be doing tonight!! Then early to bed and early morning for Uni 2moro and hopefully the start of my 2WW!! :happydance:

I feel slightly embarrassed asking him to do another SA, worried he might think Im blaming him for the problem, when possibly it could be me? He was emabarrassed taking his first 'sample' in :blush:I had a positive ovulation test a few days back does this mean Im definitely ovulating??? Yes I would love to be added to the list of WAG's. thanks for making me feel welcome everyone:hugs:

aww your very welcome, we're a lovely bunch on here :flower:

Yer I can see how that might make him feel..... although my dr said to me if I haven't had any luck in 6months to go back, and as you've been trying 8months, maybe you could say it's routine to get checked after so many months. Unless you leave it for a few months now you know when you Ov you can time the :sex: better :shrug:

yes if you got a + afew days ago, then you are ovulating :happydance: so depending on when it was, you could have already ovulated by now. once you get a positive, you are due to ovulate 12-36hours after so really the best way to go I think is by your CM. As soon as it goes watery and eggwhitish then get super busy or just try and aim for abit od sexy-time every other day :winkwink: and you will be fine xx

My cm this morning was egg white :dohh: and im due on in like 2-3 days...but was reading up and you can get ewcm 2 days before ya period is due...i didnt even know that! so there ya go...i was like ''am i ovulating again????!!!!!'' had a right old panic on for a bit

:sex: sounds like your all getting busy this weekend :rofl: :haha: good luck girlies

:dust:

hey V I reckon your Sky box going down is fate...... i reckon it means you get more :sex: in and then a magical :bfp:

:dance: heres hoping eh!

:dust: for all x

You all seem lovely have been a another website chat room but noone can quite relate to the vasectomy reversal etc...
Looking forward to sharing my journey with you all and I'm sure we will alll have our BFP's soon and become wonderful mums xxxx wishing you all luck from the bottom of my heart :hugs:

How is everyone's weekend going so far? It seems like doing school work has used up most of my weekend so far....Uuuugghhhhh:growlmad: I had to write an 8 to 10 page paper, first draft for my class, i am so relieved I finally got it done. :thumbup: Me and DH have managed to get in lots of :sex: lately, even though i havent OV'ed yet, I suppose it doesnt hurt to start early, LOL...:haha:

We have some work to do around the house, since I am hosting a pre-Xmas weekend dinner party and having my whole family over. I want the house to be in tip top condition for company. I am still trying to decide what foods to cook for dinner that day, or if I should cheat and have the food catered. LOL. I was thinking of making lasagna since when i make it, it ends up being enough to feed an army, LOL. I was debating between a turkey or a ham. hmmm, well at least i have time to decide still....:wacko:

Hey hun, :wave:

my weekend is going ok.....so far and have managed afew good 'sessions' with DH and looking at my temp this morning and with my '+' opk yesterday I think I'm ovulating......erm now!!! :haha: so i might not be on for long :winkwink:

so what are you studying? I started uni in sept (as a mature student-I'm 26) and I'm doing my teacher training so my goal by the time I;m 30 is to be a fully qualified teacher and mummy!!! :happydance: but i dont mind if I'm just a mummy then finish uni when i can...:thumbup:

I love lasagne!!! yummy!!! I've not long woken up and I'm starving...cou;d eat a lasagne now infact!:haha: I hope your dinner party goes well, I've never had to cook for more than 6 people, i'd be rubbish if I did, DH is more of a cook than me, he's perfect.....(99% of the time):haha:

well enjoy the rest of your weekend :wave: and thanks for the add xxx

I am studying to get my Business BA degree in Human Resources Management. I am currently in my last class and will complete my education on December 17th, (as you can see by my ticker below) I am super excited about finishing up finally, it feels like it took forever!!!:happydance:

Good luck with your studies hun!!!:thumbup:

Thanks for the well wishes with my dinner party! I dont have that much experience cooking for alot of people either so I am a little nervous about it as well. I will have about 15 guests total so it should be interesting. Plus it will be a variety of people eating, I have one vegetarian and kids to feed as welll, so that means i have to have something to make them happy as well!!:dohh: I am going to prep some things the day before to make it easier to get ready the day before!!! :wacko:

My cm this morning was egg white :dohh: and im due on in like 2-3 days...but was reading up and you can get ewcm 2 days before ya period is due...i didnt even know that! so there ya go...i was like ''am i ovulating again????!!!!!'' had a right old panic on for a bit

:sex: sounds like your all getting busy this weekend :rofl: :haha: good luck girlies

:dust:

hey V I reckon your Sky box going down is fate...... i reckon it means you get more :sex: in and then a magical :bfp:

:dance: heres hoping eh!

:dust: for all x

What ya like?! :haha: I didn't know that actually :shrug: If I've learnt something over the past few months, it's that you never know anything for sure until the :witch: does or doesnt turn up!!

I know what you mean about the sky box, and then DH's gig getting cancelled meaning he wouldnt be out last night??? (coz do you remember saying that my sis was out last night and i was like :dohh: coz I got my first '+' and DH would be out too!!!) so sister out, DH in, no sky = :sex::sex::sex: it's too weird not to mean anything!!! FX then :haha:

So if you havn't started by middle of the week are you going to test!!??? :thumbup: oooh it's so exciting!!!! xxx

Hello Im 24 DH is 35 had vasectomy reversal nearly 2 years ago 2 years after vasectomy, been actively trying for 8 months now. SA came back positive although they could only reattach one tube back.Thinking they may have got his SA wrong? Looking for answers why it hasnt happend yet! really wanting a :baby: now started using OPK's to try and increase my chances. xxxxxxx DH has two children from previos realtionship, I have none :-(

Welcome to the thread justone!!! I am in a similar situation because my DH has two teenagers from a previous marriage and I dont have any children yet either. I am ten years younger than my DH as well. We have been TTC for about 10 months since his revresal and I havent had any luck yet either, my DH has a low sperm count after his reversal. :dohh: I am trying to remain positive and hopeful despite everything!!! :hugs:Good luck and baby dust to you hun!!! I hope we both get our :bfp:'s soon!!! :dust::dust::dust:

Hi Girls, We are having a good weekend thanks

Friday night went Roller Skating with the kids which i love :haha:

Saturday the kids went to nanny & grandads for the afternoon so we went xmas shopping and out for a lovely meal after and even some :sex:

We've managed to get loads in aswell :haha: and i haven't 'O' yet either nor a positive OPK, but im sure its not far away now
but getting sum practise in:haha: stopping that full ball discomfort :rofl; :rofl:

Today getting the roast on, finishing off homeworks and reading with the children and looking forward to sitting down later to bugs life with the kids on channel 5 :thumbup:

:thumbup: and ive weighed myself this morning and ive lost 5lb since last friday:thumbup: (i reached my goal 7 years ago after having my son and managed to stay within my goal but when my jeans get tight i diet for a bit)
https://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j43/kiaylor/untitled-2.jpg

Mrs Rich, Glad to hear you are having a fun weekend!

You look great!!!:thumbup: Congrats on your weight loss so far!!! :winkwink: I also have been trying to get back into working out and eating right as well, so far i have lost 8 pounds, and hope to loose about 10 to 15 more pounds, or more weight, maybe more if i can reach my first goal!!! :flower:

I'll only test again if I get to this time next week with no period, but period feel immanent!

How is everyone's weekend going so far? It seems like doing school work has used up most of my weekend so far....Uuuugghhhhh:growlmad: I had to write an 8 to 10 page paper, first draft for my class, i am so relieved I finally got it done. :thumbup: Me and DH have managed to get in lots of :sex: lately, even though i havent OV'ed yet, I suppose it doesnt hurt to start early, LOL...:haha:

We have some work to do around the house, since I am hosting a pre-Xmas weekend dinner party and having my whole family over. I want the house to be in tip top condition for company. I am still trying to decide what foods to cook for dinner that day, or if I should cheat and have the food catered. LOL. I was thinking of making lasagna since when i make it, it ends up being enough to feed an army, LOL. I was debating between a turkey or a ham. hmmm, well at least i have time to decide still....:wacko:

Hey hun, :wave:

my weekend is going ok.....so far and have managed afew good 'sessions' with DH and looking at my temp this morning and with my '+' opk yesterday I think I'm ovulating......erm now!!! :haha: so i might not be on for long :winkwink:

so what are you studying? I started uni in sept (as a mature student-I'm 26) and I'm doing my teacher training so my goal by the time I;m 30 is to be a fully qualified teacher and mummy!!! :happydance: but i dont mind if I'm just a mummy then finish uni when i can...:thumbup:

I love lasagne!!! yummy!!! I've not long woken up and I'm starving...cou;d eat a lasagne now infact!:haha: I hope your dinner party goes well, I've never had to cook for more than 6 people, i'd be rubbish if I did, DH is more of a cook than me, he's perfect.....(99% of the time):haha:

well enjoy the rest of your weekend :wave: and thanks for the add xxx

I am studying to get my Business BA degree in Human Resources Management. I am currently in my last class and will complete my education on December 17th, (as you can see by my ticker below) I am super excited about finishing up finally, it feels like it took forever!!!:happydance:

Good luck with your studies hun!!!:thumbup:

Thanks for the well wishes with my dinner party! I dont have that much experience cooking for alot of people either so I am a little nervous about it as well. I will have about 15 guests total so it should be interesting. Plus it will be a variety of people eating, I have one vegetarian and kids to feed as welll, so that means i have to have something to make them happy as well!!:dohh: I am going to prep some things the day before to make it easier to get ready the day before!!! :wacko:

oh wow,not long until you finish then!! Thats great!! :thumbup: I know I'm crazy to start my degree the same month my DH has his VR but I thought about it really hard and thought that if I put off studying to try for a baby and we end up trying for years and years, I could have done my degree twice over, so I thought if I start it now and it does happen, then I will do as much studying as poss but if I have to stop to be a mummy then thats fine, I can always pick it up when we're ready as it'll always be there, but with DH already 44, if I finished my degree first then he'll be 47 and I'll be nearly 30 so our chances are better now, well thats the theory!!:thumbup:

Sounds like you've got a tough job on with your dinner party, it'll be great though I'm sure!! So long as there's fizzy pop and ice-cream, the kids will be happy!! :winkwink: but yer, the more you can do before the better! :thumbup: xxx

Thankyou :hugs: I don't feel preggy though :haha:

It's true when they say you " just know"

X

X

I hope thats the case, I thought I was last month though didn't I? But now I know my period and know what it brings each month, I should be able to notice if anything was different, hopefully.

Anyway, as it was afew years ago for you since your last pregnancy, you never know, maybe your body will react differently to it this time so the feeling of being pregnant will be different too..if you know what I mean!! :thumbup:

It's not over until the evil :witch: 'shows 'n' flows'....hmmm nice thought, but it rhymes! lol xx

I'm laughing to myself thinking;

When we're young and just dating not wanting kids yet we pray that our period comes!!!!! And not be pregnant!

I lost my V plates when I was 17 and dated a few * err quite a few :haha: ) men and must have bought about 20 clear blues in the time up till I met my hubby at 22.... I was quite careful condoms etc but Jesus didn't want a baby!!!

Now we pray she pisses right off

:rofl:

X

I hope thats the case, I thought I was last month though didn't I? But now I know my period and know what it brings each month, I should be able to notice if anything was different, hopefully.

Anyway, as it was afew years ago for you since your last pregnancy, you never know, maybe your body will react differently to it this time so the feeling of being pregnant will be different too..if you know what I mean!! :thumbup:

It's not over until the evil :witch: 'shows 'n' flows'....hmmm nice thought, but it rhymes! lol xx
:haha:

Yeah know what you mean---- but!!!! You get this " feeling" it's just a knowing..... Nothing physical but just a strange feeling

X

Hello Im 24 DH is 35 had vasectomy reversal nearly 2 years ago 2 years after vasectomy, been actively trying for 8 months now. SA came back positive although they could only reattach one tube back.Thinking they may have got his SA wrong? Looking for answers why it hasnt happend yet! really wanting a :baby: now started using OPK's to try and increase my chances. xxxxxxx DH has two children from previos realtionship, I have none :-(

Welcome to the thread justone!!! I am in a similar situation because my DH has two teenagers from a previous marriage and I dont have any children yet either. I am ten years younger than my DH as well. We have been TTC for about 10 months since his revresal and I havent had any luck yet either, my DH has a low sperm count after his reversal. :dohh: I am trying to remain positive and hopeful despite everything!!! :hugs:Good luck and baby dust to you hun!!! I hope we both get our :bfp:'s soon!!! :dust::dust::dust:

Hope so!!!!!:flower: when will you be testing what CD are you on?

Sarah > wow you've lost so much weight!! Well done you!!! Are you on SW? How have you kept it all off?? I struggle with my weight but then i love food :rofl: greedy piggy I am :haha: Id eat all day if i could :blush:

You look stunning in your wedding :flower:

Well done!
x

Evening ladies.. and welcome the the group justonexxx:flower:

Mrs Essex i joined weightwatchers in april 2003 weighing 13st 9lb (my son was 2mths old) and i got to goal 11st on 28th August 2003 losing 4 1/2 stone :)
i have mananged to keep it off for 7 years and stay well within my goal even after having my daugher in 2005 :happydance:
im trying to lose a bit so i dont balloon like i did with my son if i do get pregnant, i'm currently 10st 10lb & 5ft 6" and would like to get nearer to 10stone as i can :winkwink:

Whats SW sort for?? It becomes part of your daily rountine.
i think its more portion sizes than not eating what you want, i have a little bit of everything and when my jeans start to feel tight i start counting my points again x:thumbup:

thank you girlies x

Yeah know what you mean---- but!!!! You get this " feeling" it's just a knowing..... Nothing physical but just a strange feeling

X

oooh I can't wait to get 'the feeling' :thumbup: I'll have to let you know, hopefully xx:happydance:

oww BTW i got a 2nd line on my opk today, so my eggs are working (the old girls lol)
got terrible period cramps today too, so i think i may get a + tomorrow..

I never knew i was with my 2...
i was 6 weeks when i found out i was pregnant with my son and had no symptoms, only period pain which i thought was my period coming..

And with My daughter i was temping and charting and took a test after 1# cycle and it was :bfn: and then got really disheartened so i had some homemade mayo coleslaw (no no wen preg).
still no period few days later so did another and got a very faint pink :bfp: and went to dr's and they confirmed it, but was early as hormones were low thats why it was a faint line.
so im not going to listern to anything my body does or says and just test if i am late xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->