The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

oww BTW i got a 2nd line on my opk today, so my eggs are working (the old girls lol)
got terrible period cramps today too, so i think i may get a + tomorrow..

I never knew i was with my 2...
i was 6 weeks when i found out i was pregnant with my son and had no symptoms, only period pain which i thought was my period coming..

And with My daughter i was temping and charting and took a test after 1# cycle and it was :bfn: and then got really disheartened so i had some homemade mayo coleslaw (no no wen preg).
still no period few days later so did another and got a very faint pink :bfp: and went to dr's and they confirmed it, but was early as hormones were low thats why it was a faint line.
so im not going to listern to anything my body does or says and just test if i am late xx

yay for getting your line today!! :happydance: You'll probably end up Ov-ing a day later than me, but thats still close enough!! :happydance:

FX you get your BFP as quick as you did with your daughter then!!! :happydance:

Be fabulous if our tummy said 'pregnant' if we were instead of all this guessing :haha:

SW is Slimming World Sarah :)

Your weight sounds ok :thumbup: I'm same weight but 5,4 I'm a titch :haha: ideally like to be 9'7 but it ain't gonna happen while I've got a hole in my face :rofl:

Your weight sounds ok :thumbup: I'm same weight but 5,4 I'm a titch :haha: ideally like to be 9'7 but it ain't gonna happen while I've got a hole in my face :rofl:

:rofl: you're so funny!! :rofl:

well if the amount of sex-ercise I've had this weekend is anything to go by, the weight should be starting to drop off me!!!:haha:

:rofl: you're so funny!! :rofl:

well if the amount of sex-ercise I've had this weekend is anything to go by, the weight should be starting to drop off me!!!:haha:

mrsessex i love ur way of words :haha::haha:

The top end of weight for my height is 11st 1lb so im under that :)and lowest 8st 1lb which would never ever happen lol... i love fooooood too and im curvy im a 8-10 on top and a 10-12 on bottom i have a bum and thighs lol x
and nope im a weight watcher lol..

V were really close then if i do get it tomorrow.. if we did get a :bfp: it would have same due date?? :hugs:

lets wish for :dust: and loads of healthy :spermy: then lol...

think the extra :sex: has helped the lbs drop :haha::haha:

Oh yes sex is such good way of dropping the calories :D i dont think doggy style counts though :rofl: i dont feel knackered after that little number :rofl: hubby on the other hand :haha: poor sod working away behind while we just sit there pmsl

X Factor tonight..wonder who goes? i think its rigged

That Cher one i could kick in the legs , weirdo

Oh yes sex is such good way of dropping the calories :D i dont think doggy style counts though :rofl: i dont feel knackered after that little number :rofl: hubby on the other hand :haha: poor sod working away behind while we just sit there pmsl

X Factor tonight..wonder who goes? i think its rigged

That Cher one i could kick in the legs , weirdo

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: oh that has made me actually LAUGH OUT LOUD!!!

our poor dh's no secrets on here... mine said u havent told them all about my balls have you... i was like ermmmm Yep!:haha:

i cant stand Cher arogant little so and so... i liked Aiden :(

Katie will prob go no one likes her do they? i quite like her voice too x

The top end of weight for my height is 11st 1lb so im under that :)and lowest 8st 1lb which would never ever happen lol... i love fooooood too and im curvy im a 8-10 on top and a 10-12 on bottom i have a bum and thighs lol x

:
8 stone :wacko: jeeez id look like a Belsen victim in the camps :wacko: that would just be :dohh: they say my height can be from 8 stone an all but i'd literally have to throw everything up that I ate :haha: and that'd never happen in this life time have a phobia of being sick!

You've done bloody well keeping ya weight off girl, thats very good!..

How much did you put on in pregnancy with your little'uns? did you eat for 4 as a pose to 2? i did :haha::haha: and gained bout 3 stone :haha: fat ole trumper aint i :haha:

enjoy x-factor people who have sky!!!!! :growlmad: :haha: going to try live streaming :cry: xx

You poor moo :( i'd lost without me Sky in bed at night :haha: love me Sky in the bedroom sad innit really i have it on till hub comes up :haha:

I DO feel for ya!

:
8 stone :wacko: jeeez id look like a Belsen victim in the camps :wacko: that would just be :dohh: they say my height can be from 8 stone an all but i'd literally have to throw everything up that I ate :haha: and that'd never happen in this life time have a phobia of being sick!

You've done bloody well keeping ya weight off girl, thats very good!..

How much did you put on in pregnancy with your little'uns? did you eat for 4 as a pose to 2? i did :haha::haha: and gained bout 3 stone :haha: fat ole trumper aint i :haha:

lol i hate being sick to i start to panic :haha::haha:

thank u it is hard work, but worth it :)
with my son i took full advantage of eating what i wanted and was 13st 9lb ''AFTER'' having him so god knows how heavy whilst pregnant probably about 3 stone too.. he was 3 days early & weighed 8lb 4 1/2 oz

with my lil girlie i was 10stone when i got pregnant and was 11 stone after she was born so prob the average 2 stone.. she was 3 weeks early and weighed 6lb 8oz

i have a pic of me preg with my son i find it.. my stomach loks like a road map lmao x
https://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j43/kiaylor/Picture022.jpg
https://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j43/kiaylor/Picture023.jpg
https://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j43/kiaylor/Picture021-1.jpg

Hello Im 24 DH is 35 had vasectomy reversal nearly 2 years ago 2 years after vasectomy, been actively trying for 8 months now. SA came back positive although they could only reattach one tube back.Thinking they may have got his SA wrong? Looking for answers why it hasnt happend yet! really wanting a :baby: now started using OPK's to try and increase my chances. xxxxxxx DH has two children from previos realtionship, I have none :-(

Welcome to the thread justone!!! I am in a similar situation because my DH has two teenagers from a previous marriage and I dont have any children yet either. I am ten years younger than my DH as well. We have been TTC for about 10 months since his revresal and I havent had any luck yet either, my DH has a low sperm count after his reversal. :dohh: I am trying to remain positive and hopeful despite everything!!! :hugs:Good luck and baby dust to you hun!!! I hope we both get our :bfp:'s soon!!! :dust::dust::dust:

Hope so!!!!!:flower: when will you be testing what CD are you on?

I am on CD 10 and I will be testing on December 11th is AF doesnt show first!:thumbup: How about you, when will you be testing this cycle?

oww BTW i got a 2nd line on my opk today, so my eggs are working (the old girls lol)

i was 6 weeks when i found out i was pregnant with my son and had no symptoms, only period pain which i thought was my period coming..

And with My daughter i was temping and charting and took a test after 1# cycle and it was :bfn: and then got really disheartened so i had some homemade mayo coleslaw (no no wen preg).
still no period few days later so did another and got a very faint pink :bfp: and went to dr's and they confirmed it, but was early as hormones were low thats why it was a faint line.
so im not going to listern to anything my body does or says and just test if i am late xx

Woo hooo!!!:thumbup: I hope you can get in lots of :sex: for your positive OPK!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: Good luck
to you!!! Hopefully this will be a lucky month for us and we will see some :bfp:'s soon!!!!!:winkwink:

Wow Sarah thats a bump 'n' half!! Did your marks go?
I never got any marks with mine (but neither did my mum :wacko: ) but bet i will next time!!! i just bet i will being elderly now :haha:

I cant imagine being up the duff again its mad aint it :wacko: the massive belly n all... i mean how did i drive?? its mental! I still did my job with my second boy which is mental in the car ALL bloody day!! just seems like a whole lifetime ago

Woo hooo!!!:thumbup: I hope you can get in lots of :sex: for your positive OPK!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: Good luck
to you!!! Hopefully this will be a lucky month for us and we will see some :bfp:'s soon!!!!!:winkwink:

Wow Sarah thats a bump 'n' half!! Did your marks go?
I never got any marks with mine (but neither did my mum :wacko: ) but bet i will next time!!! i just bet i will being elderly now :haha:

I cant imagine being up the duff again its mad aint it :wacko: the massive belly n all... i mean how did i drive?? its mental! I still did my job with my second boy which is mental in the car ALL bloody day!! just seems like a whole lifetime ago

Thank you Wannabeprego.. lets hope so :happydance::happydance:

MrsEssex it was abump and half he was a big baby straight into 0-3 mths lol he was 55cm long aswell..

I was smaller with my daughter..

My marks are still there but faint silver marks, never got any with my daughter but i suppose my stomach had strecthed to infinty and beyond with my son :winkwink::haha: My mum or Sister never got any:cry::cry:

I really missed my bumps when they were born, felt strange. I remeber how knackered i felt 2nd time round when i had lil one to look after as well:dohh:..
Did you get morning sickness? I was lucky just felt sick:thumbup:

Exactly the same as you!!! Just nausea!!!! which is ok..... BUT few times wanted to just BE sick as felt SOOOOOOO sick if you see what I mean?! but at same time hate being sick so was relieved hahaha :haha: i know you'll know what i mean there :D :D So. nope..i wasnt sick at all.

X factor and we've just orderd chinese :haha: am starving aint eaten since lunch that was bout 1pm..so im gonna pop off now for a bit

:hugs: x

Exactly the same as you!!! Just nausea!!!! which is ok..... BUT few times wanted to just BE sick as felt SOOOOOOO sick if you see what I mean?! but at same time hate being sick so was relieved hahaha :haha: i know you'll know what i mean there :D :D So. nope..i wasnt sick at all.

X factor and we've just orderd chinese :haha: am starving aint eaten since lunch that was bout 1pm..so im gonna pop off now for a bit

:hugs: x

yep me too dh has darts on so popping upstairs to watch xfactor x

i'm 28weeks with my daughter (2nd preg) on hol at pontins here:thumbup:

https://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j43/kiaylor/015.jpg

and i'm 37 weeks here again with my daughter a few days before being induced:thumbup: (exuse me packing my baby bag on the sofa lol)

https://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j43/kiaylor/014.jpg

Wow, Mrs Rich!! What a great bump you had!!!! You were cute when you were preggers with that big belly!!! You look great now after though, Good for you for taking the weight off after!!! :winkwink:

Wow, Mrs Rich!! What a great bump you had!!!! You were cute when you were preggers with that big belly!!! You look great now after though, Good for you for taking the weight off after!!! :winkwink:

Awww thank u... bit smaller 2nd time round lol... 1st pics are with my son 2nd are with my daughter..

i wanted to be able to do all the fun thing the kids wanted to do without my weight stoping me.... now its just old age creeping up on me that stops me lol:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->