The 'waiting to ovulate' thread... (TTC#1)

I used to ovulate on CD 18 but it moved to CD 14 a couple of months ago!!
All very confusing x

yeah i just looked again, i'll wait till you temp tomoz, and get the lil book out :thumbup: you doin it the same time everyday etc.....? xxxxx:hugs::hugs:

Yeah, I've been doing it for 9 months, which is why this month has thrown me as its so strange... I did start taking supplements which is why my O date moved, I already knew that :) just annoyed that I haven't had a temp spike x

:haha: just sarah will do matey :haha:, ok so headaches is an early sign of pregnancy, and most deffo spotting, no point in testing just yet, as it will probably be a bfn at this stage, is 30 days the usual cd length or up and down? :thumbup: xx:hugs:

:thumbup: here you go matey https://www.parenting.com/gallery/early-signs-of-pregnancy :thumbup: how old are you two? is this your first child? xx:hugs:

This would be her second, she can't remember anything about her first as it was 3 years ago, and this would be my first, Im 25 she's 23. Didn't think spotting of implantation would happen the same working week haha!

:thumbup: yep, spotting, cramping...... all part of implantation, check out the link, dont worry i cant remember a god damn thing of my pregnancy, i had periods all the way through and didnt know i was pregnant till i was six weeks :haha: so everyones different, but all sounds good so far :thumbup: and i must say, i'm very impressed that your on here talking, not many oh do, but this is a ttc forum, and its great your gettin so invoved :winkwink:
xxx:hugs::hugs:
Haha thanks, it's a nice website to be part of.

Well As you know me and the mrs had intercourse over Saturday Sunday and Tuesday and she had egg white cm Monday and Tuesday. Today there's pink spotting in a watery type cm.

Pretty unsure what this cm is tellin us today as I thought eggy white cm was just after ovulation. But I think I'm wrong, now I'm worried we have missed out an that the pink spotting is ovulation spotting :(

Honestly don't know

:haha: just sarah will do matey :haha:, ok so headaches is an early sign of pregnancy, and most deffo spotting, no point in testing just yet, as it will probably be a bfn at this stage, is 30 days the usual cd length or up and down? :thumbup: xx:hugs:

:thumbup: here you go matey https://www.parenting.com/gallery/early-signs-of-pregnancy :thumbup: how old are you two? is this your first child? xx:hugs:

This would be her second, she can't remember anything about her first as it was 3 years ago, and this would be my first, Im 25 she's 23. Didn't think spotting of implantation would happen the same working week haha!

:thumbup: yep, spotting, cramping...... all part of implantation, check out the link, dont worry i cant remember a god damn thing of my pregnancy, i had periods all the way through and didnt know i was pregnant till i was six weeks :haha: so everyones different, but all sounds good so far :thumbup: and i must say, i'm very impressed that your on here talking, not many oh do, but this is a ttc forum, and its great your gettin so invoved :winkwink:

Well As you know me and the mrs had intercourse over Saturday Sunday and Tuesday and she had egg white cm Monday and Tuesday. Today there's pink spotting in a watery type cm.

Pretty unsure what this cm is tellin us today as I thought eggy white cm was just after ovulation. But I think I'm wrong, now I'm worried we have missed out an that the pink spotting is ovulation spotting :(

Honestly don't know

ok, sounds like you were bang on with the ewcm, pink spottin could be the egg planting...... dont worry, its all very complex, just dtd every other day, it is confusing, but it sounds to me that she has ovulated on sun/mon.... so i am pretty sure with what you told me, you'd be bang on time....ttw now, if your still un sure, just dtd xxxx:hugs::hugs:

Honestly don't know

ok, sounds like you were bang on with the ewcm, pink spottin could be the egg planting...... dont worry, its all very complex, just dtd every other day, it is confusing, but it sounds to me that she has ovulated on sun/mon.... so i am pretty sure with what you told me, you'd be bang on time....ttw now, if your still un sure, just dtd xxxx:hugs::hugs:

Isn't it too early for the egg planting though? She said yesterday her cm was clear and stretchy when she wiped but when I checked it was justclear and wet but no stretchyness or anything.

I noticed her cervix was open too and a OPK said negative :cry: I don't know whats going on!

Honestly don't know

Isn't it too early for the egg planting though? She said yesterday her cm was clear and stretchy when she wiped but when I checked it was justclear and wet but no stretchyness or anything.

I noticed her cervix was open too and a OPK said negative :cry: I don't know whats going on!

what cd is she on? has she deffo had ewcm???? that she could stretch between her fingers?? xx:hugs:

Honestly don't know

what cd is she on? has she deffo had ewcm???? that she could stretch between her fingers?? xx:hugs:

your cervix opens anyway after af and around ov :winkwink:

Honestly don't know

Shes on CD17 at the moment and had ewcm Monday or Tuesday and now it seems like its back to normalclear cm when I check but she says its stretchy clear when she wipes...

Honestly don't know

Shes on CD17 at the moment and had ewcm Monday or Tuesday and now it seems like its back to normalclear cm when I check but she says its stretchy clear when she wipes...

yeah, i get my oh to check me..... i see somethin that he doesnt, so did you check mon/tues? xx:hugs:

Honestly don't know

yeah, i get my oh to check me..... i see somethin that he doesnt, so did you check mon/tues? xx:hugs:

here you go matey, have a read through this https://www.babyhopes.com/articles/does-your-cervical-mucous-change-after-conception.html xx:hugs:

cm on tuesday morning was pretty wet and slimy. Never checked Monday though. But she urinates into a glass when doing tests and ewcm ended up inthe glass

cm on tuesday morning was pretty wet and slimy. Never checked Monday though. But she urinates into a glass when doing tests and ewcm ended up inthe glass

:thumbup: thats probably the best way to test it, cos if she's like me, she'll think its sticky, then it wont be, then it will be, then it wont..... thats why oh is best to check it as he's like, thats not friggin sticky...its milky or whatever :haha: but check out that link hun xxx:hugs:

:thumbup: thats probably the best way to test it, cos if she's like me, she'll think its sticky, then it wont be, then it will be, then it wont..... thats why oh is best to check it as he's like, thats not friggin sticky...its milky or whatever :haha: but check out that link hun xxx:hugs:

thought i would keep you updated Sarah. So far the symptoms have been sore nipples, one darker than the other, gas, bloated, tender breasts, heartburn, cm has been crazy wet, a little backache and exhausted. She took a test tonight which we estimated as being 6 oe 7 dpo. heres the result https://cl.ly/ORE3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->