The 'waiting to ovulate' thread... (TTC#1)

Hubby doesn't get home til 10pm though, I got a negative at 11pm last night. So hopefully I've still got time :D

Yeah I would think you will be fine....just make sure you pounce on him as he walks through the door!!! Hehe!! When did you last BD?

Tuesday :) I was tempted too last night, but hubby was too tired haha. Hubby has a varicocele, and so I worry his sperm might be lower (not had any tests yet, since we've only just started) so every other day is advised. I'm assuming his are lower, to be on the safe side! x

I have seen lots recommending to BD every other day rather than every day!! I reckon your safe if you BD tonight too!! How exciting!!! I'm still waiting for my positive OPK, don't know what's going on!!

Toffee you don't actually ovulate until 8-36 hours after your positive OPK so you've got plenty of time!!
The SMEP says you should BD for the next 3 days skip a day then BD on the 5th day just incase (I've just done my 5th day :blush:) x

hayyyyyyyyyyyyyy:sigh: I'm back to this thread again....AF arrived today.

Has anyone here used FF app for BBT charting? It's just weird bcoz I got 4 different answer from 4 different sources.
1. Kindara App said that I O'ed CD 16
2. My RPN cousin said that I O'ed CD 21
3. Fertility Friend said that I O'ed CD 29
4. OB/GYNE said I DID NOT O this cycle

Also, I am planning to buy OPK and HPT at Amazon.com, do you guys use a specific test stick?

Hi mamby!! I tried OPKs from amazon for first time this cycle but apparently I haven't ovulated according to them, currently on CD27!

I had my temp spike this morning so I'm assuming I ovulated yesterday x

Hi mamby!! I tried OPKs from amazon for first time this cycle but apparently I haven't ovulated according to them, currently on CD27!

I was about to checkout the 50 OPK + 20 HPT for $16 from Amazon.com but apparently they dont ship to Toronto. So I went to Amazon.ca and the price is totally different. 40 OPK + 10 HPT = $29 wow!!!!

Yeah I got the 50 OPK for £7.50! They had good reviews so I am slightly concerned that it hasn't shown I've ovulated!! Although my friend never got her smiley face on a clear blue but fell preg that month!! So there is still hope I'm sure!!

Apparently it is easy to miss the surge depending on how often and the time you test. Mine are negative today. We BD'd last night, I still had a positive 11pm last night and that's when be did the deed haha. Negative this am though, and I've just test again.

I have cramp on my right side today, so hopefully today is the day!

Apparently it is easy to miss the surge depending on how often and the time you test. Mine are negative today. We BD'd last night, I still had a positive 11pm last night and that's when be did the deed haha. Negative this am though, and I've just test again.

I have cramp on my right side today, so hopefully today is the day!

Same for me crept we'd was the day I got two positives and yesterday I think I ovulated because I had a cramp near my right ovary all day and my right boob was tingling, never felt that before. Actually my right side is still cramping a little today so maybe I'm ovulating today? BD yesterday. Hope I catch it! :)

Oh AND I had a dream last night that I was pregnant!

I hope one of us gets our BFP this month!! I do like to hear success stories :)

It's our first, so it's very unlikely! I'm sure someone on this thread will though :) xxx

Yeah my first month too. Are we allowed to tell each other on here or only in the BFP announcement area? Do you guys check there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->