The Who's Ovulating Today Ladies' Thread of Awesomeness

Sorry to hear that things are stressful koala! Hope everything turns out ok :hugs:

Sorry I've been quiet, it's not going as well as I'd like this end. The gestational diabetes is ok, diet seems to be managing it, but i'm having to have growth scans and she's below the 10th centile so I've got to have them fortnightly to keep an eye. It's worrying me a bit!

Oh koala I'm sorry it's not going well :( I know how hard it is not worry in situations like these. Is it because of the gestational diabetes or she's just smaller? Sorry I don't know anything about this. Hope everything progresses well and you feel better. Big hugs :hugs: :hug:

it must be so exciting to feel your little lady kicking away! :) Have you picked a name yet? Any exciting purchases?

It's very cool! Sometimes I forget about it and she kicks around and I jump lol. I can't wait until you get there too! There's so much to buy it really hit me this week. Started my registry and so far got crib, car seat, stroller and lots of clothes.

Aww :) starting to buy things is so exciting - but you're right it is so overwhelming!! There is still loads I need to get and I've only got 5 weeks left! When I say loads, I am sure none of it really matters - it's just things that I think are very important. At the end of the day all babies need is somewhere to sleep, lots of love, a few outfits and milk to drink - the rest is all extra! That's what I'm trying to say to myself anyway.

You are absolutely right rose. I am trying not to lose myself in all those "lists" out there of things to buy. Some things are so expensive and the baby can only use in such a short amount of time that I can't justify to myself the need to buy. Luckily my family and friends have donated a lot to us. The only things we got ourselves so far were the crib an some clothes.

Yeah to be honest a lot of our stuff has been bought/given by others! My mum has bought a tonne of clothes. I've ordered some bedding and some sleep suits tonight but they seethe first things we've bought which I actually needed (obviously apart from the travel system etc). Even the furniture was a treat from my mum. She's been so generous it's amazing, as loves buying stuff!

That's so generous of her plus you will get gifts on your baby shower too.

Look at your upside down baby 35 weeks!

Yeah! Had the shower on Saturday and got some lovely things :) It was really good fun.

I know!! Still can't believe I'm so nearly there now...

I am in so much pain! Sciatica is making me hurt everywhere, plus I fell over in town yesterday and had to be helped up by students, sooo embarrassing! On the plus side I went into Mamas and Papas to ask about our order and they had the footmuff for our pram reduced from £69 to £19, result!!

Can't believe how fast your pregnancy is going Clearbluesky!! And Rose is nearly there!

Have you started the chlomid now Luna?

Oh no koala :( I was suffering from sharp pains in my hips, but since I've been seeing the physio they've been much better and I hardly feel them at all now! Sorry you fell- glad you're ok! Good news about the foot muff, I do love a bargain.

I know, it's a little bit scary! I still need to get nursing bras for my hospital bag, any suggestions on where is the best place to get them? I don't want to spend a fortune as I imagine they will grow again once Alfie's here and then the bras will no longer fit! You're getting near too - ahh I just can't wait!

Luna is PREGNANT!!! Woohoo :D

How are you guys koala and clearbluesky? Haven't heard from you guys for a while

Luna luna luna!! This is now a pregnancy thread for us! How exciting we can now say we were all pregnant at the same time. :hugs:

Hope you're doing well koala.

I just barely made it! Rose is going to pop any day now ;)

I know I'm so excited to see baby pix of Alfie in here.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! I am soooooo sooooo pleased for you Luna, ecstatic, over the moon! Happy and healthy 9 months to you and your bean :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->