The Who's Ovulating Today Ladies' Thread of Awesomeness

Awesome congratulations, when did you find out?

Yes rose we had the most relaxing trip we have ever done it felt really nice not to do much for once :)

Thanks girls :) Just did! So exciting to know now we can actually start shopping.

Ahh I'm glad you had plenty of time for relaxing :) it's important to make the most of it before baby arrives!

We are trying to do at least one thing every weekend that we won't be able to do once baby arrives - mainly meals out, long lie ins etc. my husband is working away during the week at the moment which is rubbish, but at least it makes our time together at the weekend extra special :)

That is a great idea! Take advantage of the sleep ins and night outs. I know how it feels to have hubby away. Did you have a baby shower?

I had one all sorted for last Saturday and then we had very heavy snow so it wasn't safe for everyone to travel here. So I had to cancel and will be rearranging it for one weekend in February.

I forgot to post a pic of the nom cat yesterday :haha:

Attachments

• 054.jpg
    054.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 3
Ah damn weather! Good thing you were able to reschedule at least.

Awwww what an adorable kitty!! I would have cuddled him for sure.:kiss:

How are you doing clearbluesky? Hope everything is going well :)

Doing great thank you. I love my bump still have quite a lot of energy. the baby kicks a lot and I just feel good being pregnant.

How has the third trimester been treating you? I was going to ask you whether you feel as tired as in the first tri? I am so over that and people scare me that it will hit again in third tri. But will it be that bad again? I don't miss that at all.

Good :) tiredness is starting to creep in but nowhere near as bad as first tri so don't worry! I'm still able to cope with late nights and go to bed at 11 most of the time (it was about 930 in first tri!!) I have been trying to go to bed a little earlier in the week though to give my body time to rest.

Yes you need the rest before baby comes so take advantage of that. I have no idea how koala managed with 2 boys in first tri. I would fall asleep at 7 if I didn't force myself to stay awake. Glad to hear it won't be as bad though.

Haha yeah!! First tri was awful tiredness wise. I'm so glad I'm out of that stage :)

it must be so exciting to feel your little lady kicking away! :) Have you picked a name yet? Any exciting purchases?

Sorry I've been quiet, it's not going as well as I'd like this end. The gestational diabetes is ok, diet seems to be managing it, but i'm having to have growth scans and she's below the 10th centile so I've got to have them fortnightly to keep an eye. It's worrying me a bit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->