• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Who's Ovulating Today Ladies' Thread of Awesomeness

Thanks guys :) I can't wait to put the pics on here! I'm bouncing on my ball as we speak. I suspect I'm going to be waiting til the end of this month to meet him though...

we had a pretty hilarious conversation on fb recently about the best way to get baby out is sex on the bouncy ball with nipple stimulation ;)

Yes you're probably right!! While eating 3 pineapples and a hot curry haha. I told my husband last night that if he isn't here on his due date, he's got to have sex with me. We don't do it that often anymore as it feels weird, and he doesn't like the idea ha!! Ill have to try being seductive - not that I feel very seductive right now!!

Rose how are you feeling? That's going to be one well done baby :) I am guessing you will have him the 18th.

I'm ok thanks, just want him here now!! I've got 23rd stuck in my head for some reason so we will see. I hope he comes this week though :D

How are you?

Well maybe 23rd will be it ;) you are so close now. You might have to take advantage of your hubby to get it going lol.

I am good hanging in there. I feel like there's so much we need to do and buy but it's hard with bed rest and not knowing when this baby will come. This week I'm planning on preparing my hospital bag just in case.

I went four hours to my mums this weekend and I took my hospital bag with me. Nothing yet though! Antenatal tomorrow, should get a date as she's not looking like coming naturally and I can't go much longer because of all the complications. I don't mind, I just want to get her home safely now :)

Yeah, we tried that on Saturday but it didn't work :( have had a few twinges over the last few days so we will see.

Can you order what you need online? At least then you'd feel a bit better prepared! And would give you something to keep you busy too. Packing the bag is exciting - there is a good list on the third tri board that I used.

Yay you're third tri now that's excellent :) hope your little one bakes for a bit longer, although its great that you're in third tri now!

Koala, when do you think you'll be booked in? We might end up having our babies around the same time!

Ooh so close rose and koala!

Clearbluesky are you just on bedrest at home?

Well if we don't hear from you in the next few days we will know why. Wishing you both all the luck during labour and delivery.

I was searching for a nice list, thanks I will take a look in the third tri omg third tri I thought that was after 28 weeks! I'm so grateful to have made it this far. Oh and I will shop online for sure. I have all the time to look for the deals now.

Nope third tri is from 27 weeks :) a very nice milestone to reach!!

Eggplant is so annoying it lasts for ages. I think from now on each one will stay with you for 2 or 3 weeks! By the end you stop noticing them though, I used to love finding out every week but when I turned to a watermelon I barely noticed. It's not so fun once it stops giving you a new one every week :( I have an app on my phone with a new one every week though so that's cool!

I'm still here. Getting so impatient! I'm sure he has dropped a lot in the last couple of days as I have such an uncomfortable feeling down below. Also started losing bits of plug last night so that's a step in the right direction! I'm still getting hardly any tightenings though so not sure when it will all start. I hope soon!!

Oh rose he is so stubborn!
Which app do you have? I just got a ticker for my phone, not very exciting.

Well then my guess of your baby being born tomorrow might not happen! We are both in the opposite situations. I want my baby to cook longer and you need yours out lol. How long can it take once you start to loose the mucous plug?

I been a damn eggplant for 3 weeks haha I have the what to expect app on my phone and it's a small cabbage there this week.

That's dumb it doesn't change every week! I'll probably get rid of mine when it starts to do that because it would annoy me too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->