• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Who's Ovulating Today Ladies' Thread of Awesomeness

Even the other apps are weird. Like one week it was eggplant and the week AFTER was a cucumber lol makes no sense.

I'm still here, she's not in any hurry to come. I'm booked in for a c section Thursday morning if she doesn't arrive by then. I'm so uncomfortable now, I tidied the boys room today and sorted their clothes out and now I can barely move!

I've got the same 2 apps as you clearbluesky! Think they are the best ones.

Mucus plugs can come out during labour, or they can come out weeks before. So doesn't mean anything really... It's just nice to have a sign things are changing I guess! I've had some irregular tightenings today which have been really quite painful at times. Have also had more watery/stretchy discharge and period pains. So you may be right about tomorrow - but I think he will bake a little longer.

You're right, it's funny how for your whole pregnancy you think please stay in, then you get to 37 weeks and all of a sudden you just want them to come out!! You're doing really well though, are you still on bed rest?

Koala, hang in there - not long to go at all! I wish I had a guarantee that this little one would come on thursday or before. If I make it to Thursday ill be going for a sweep, and even then he might not come!!

I don't blame you two you got watermelons there :lol: good luck koala the long wait is almost over.

Yes I'm still on bed rest and taking it seriously. I really don't want the baby to be born too soon even though it's not as bad from here on. Crazy how a week or even a few days can make a huge difference in the baby's development.

Oh those are good signs that it's approaching :) but might take a few days. Did you have braxton hicks during your pregnancy?

I hardly had any Braxton hicks to be honest. I had a few, but not many.

I started having irregular painful contractions at 4am this morning which have been increasing in intensity and timing throughout the day. Waters broke at around 9am! I've been to the hospital to get checked and they suggested I go home and wait it out until tomorrow morning, or whenever I feel that things have progressed more. It was all happening so fast this morning but now it seems to have slowed down a bit. I've just had a nice long bath though as the contractions were getting too painful, and they have not been so bad since I got out. I'm hoping things start moving again before this evening though as I don't fancy another night of barely any sleep at home!!

Luna have you had the scan yet? :) not sure on the time difference sorry!

Omg rose the baby is coming soon!! :happydance: when your water broke was it a lot??

Eeeee! Keep moving around Rose, and use the ball, encourage Alfie out :D Sooooo exciting!

No it wasn't that much really ... Not as much as I expected! However throughout the day I've been losing more so I guess as my cervix moves around more is escaping. I am glad I've got some maternity pads handy!

I'm trying to get some rest, the contractions have stepped down a notch since earlier so I'm making the most of it - I was in agony earlier.

I'm always scared of not knowing about water breaking. Hang in there rose thinking of you! Hope you wont have a super long labour.

It didn't feel how I expected at all. Only a small gush and luckily I was wearing a pad as I've been losing plug, so didn't make too much of a mess.

I had a bath earlier which slowed things down a lot, disappointingly. Was hoping to be back at the hospital making lots of progress by now! Oh well.

How are you feeling?

Can't wait to hear about lunas scan :D

Every time she doesn't post in my journal overnight (here) I think she's finally at the hospital ;)

Same here. We will find out soon ;)

I was watching tv the other day and came accross that baby story show. My god it scared the hell outta me! I know that when the times comes I will panic no doubt.

It was horrible lol daytime tv sucks I need to download more of my shows.

So no news from rose so far! I guess that's good news :happydance:

Yeah! :)

I forgot you're stuck at home all day :( have you watched all the shows on Netflix yet?

I beth Rose is cuddling Alfie right now :D

I'm shouting at stupid women on the tv, gotta love hormones!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->